Posted to alt.home.repair

Default There's something about harry

Oren wrote in
:

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:50:03 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

It is a good indicator that a person is mentally
unbalanced when they seek out and converse with a known mentally
disturbed person.

I used to do that all the time. Of course, I was a Psych Nurse and
got paid for it.....

I was a Penologist for over 25 years. Interesting conversations.
Never a boring day..

I've talked to people that had space ships in their cells, one even
pretended to be me after he was released to the streets from a
military stockade when they found out his stated alias name was not
the AWOL soldier he stated he was. (long story)

One guy told me he was hearing voices. I had to reply: "Yes it is
pretty loud in here!"

One guy drank Windex and saw Jesus on top of the Chapel talking to
him. We confined him for DWI - Drunk While Incarcerated.

Some were one peanut short of a snickers bar.

I could go on with more G

I think you were in congress.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 23:31:42 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On Oct 11, 9:07*pm, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:45:20 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

BTW I do not hate America. Just sad to see the way y'all are going.

Did anybody ask for your sympathy or empathy? NO!

Go ahead, *insult me as you do everyone else here in the group.

Tell the Queen we will not be her subjects, okay.

You are subjects of far worse than the Queen.

Yes, Obummer. But we can change that, (not) soon enough.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:18:15 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

Oren wrote in
:

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:50:03 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

[...]

We did have a few congress critters.

This guy sure could polish toilets in prison. He was so happy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kelly_(politician)#Abscam_scandal_and_late r_life
Posted to alt.home.repair

Harry is only as dangerous as members of this newsgroup let him be. Don't
respond to him or comment about his off topic trollings.

If a tree falls in Harry's forest and nobody is around to see it then it
never happened. Maybe one day one of those trees will fall on him.

OT - Here's One for ya Harry Red Green Home Repair 28 July 25th 11 08:53 PM
OT for Harry Frank[_13_] Home Repair 0 March 29th 11 02:24 PM
Yo Harry (Michael Moore fan) Frank[_13_] Home Repair 8 May 30th 10 01:17 PM
Harry Truman Don Bowey Electronic Schematics 2 October 15th 08 02:31 AM
To Harry K: Re My Chain Saw Questions Robert11 Home Repair 2 November 15th 05 03:16 PM