Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Britain is a riot.

Just thought this might amuse y'all.
The man is exactly right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pAC0YSmK0g

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2011-08-13, harryagain wrote:
Just thought this might amuse y'all.
The man is exactly right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pAC0YSmK0g

Pat Condell is a total hoot. Not only dead on, but hilarious.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 13:53:35 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

Just thought this might amuse y'all.
The man is exactly right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pAC0YSmK0g

Finally, a Brit with a brain.

Where is Maggy when you need her..
Posted to alt.home.repair

I wonder how long till riots begin in the US?

congress can be a catalyst for our next revolution............

all congress needs to do is keep acting like the bunch of school kids
they are........

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 13, 10:40*am, bob haller wrote:
I wonder how long till riots begin in the US?

congress can be a catalyst for our next revolution............

all congress needs to do is keep acting like the bunch of school kids
they are........

This is hilarious! Cameron hires Bill Bratton, former Los Angeles
police chief, to advise him on handling the UK riots.

Now that's a riot!

Maybe Cameron should try what Thatcher's government did with the IRA
prisoners. In the U.S., we would force-feed a hunger striker.
Thatcher just let them starve to death.

Inter alia http://www.irishhungerstrike.com/fasttildeath.htm

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 13, 10:40*am, bob haller wrote:
I wonder how long till riots begin in the US?

congress can be a catalyst for our next revolution............

all congress needs to do is keep acting like the bunch of school kids
they are........

Don't hold your breath. With a very few honorable exceptions --
mostly those with safe seats -- Congress is just one big whorehouse.
They pander to their real masters -- the corporations and Wall Street,
and the behind-the-scenes puppet masters such as Roger Ailes.

Congress is the body that would need to take the money out of
politics, so decent people would consider running for office.
Think they'll ever do that?

The system is broken.

Not only is Congress a house of whores (with apologies to honest sex
workers), they are perjurers. All must take the Oath of Office before
assuming their duties.

Most break it just as carelessly as they break wind.

Here's the history of the Oath: http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/...ath_Office.htm

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message
On Aug 13, 10:40 am, bob haller wrote:
I wonder how long till riots begin in the US?

congress can be a catalyst for our next revolution............

all congress needs to do is keep acting like the bunch of school kids
they are........

This is hilarious! Cameron hires Bill Bratton, former Los Angeles
police chief, to advise him on handling the UK riots.

Now that's a riot!

Maybe Cameron should try what Thatcher's government did with the IRA
prisoners. In the U.S., we would force-feed a hunger striker.
Thatcher just let them starve to death.

Inter alia http://www.irishhungerstrike.com/fasttildeath.htm

HB

If he comes here. (not yet certain), he won't last two minutes.

Yes we do need a Maggie.
The poor old dear has Altzheimers. Sad.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 11:04:42 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

Maybe Cameron should try what Thatcher's government did with the IRA
prisoners. In the U.S., we would force-feed a hunger striker.
Thatcher just let them starve to death.

I don't know who was in charge. One night a convicted IRA bomber,
caught in the USA, spending many year in prison, was moved from USP-
Lewisburg, PA. Back to the UK I guess. They released the man within
a few days or so.

Maybe harry knows the name, circa 1992?

Another guy declared once he was a hunger strike. I tell all the staff
the guy is bullshinting them. I got to transport the hungry fellow to
a higher level facility.

I sat my bucket of KFC chicken next to the AC vent in the van. Mid-way
in the trip he tells me he is not on a hungry strike anymore.

He asked my rookie about eating, so I allowed him to have a "sandwich"
from his travel meal.

Me and Rookie Goober ate the chicken. By the time I arrive with this
numbskull, he has rejected his way of thinking.

Prisoners only need 2100 calories per day.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Seems kinda high, unless they are on work detail or lifting weights in
exercise yard all day. Varies by body mass and age and gender, of course.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

This one I think.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Sands

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 08:14:09 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

This one I think.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Sands

I found him. It was 1991, not 1992 as I first thought.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Doherty
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

This one I think.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Sands

I found him. It was 1991, not 1992 as I first thought.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Doherty

Typical that the fu**ingYanks, name a street after a murderer.
USA, home of terrorism. You deserved 11-9.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 18:47:51 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Doherty

Typical that the fu**ingYanks, name a street after a murderer.

Hey. We even have a Harry Street, named after some idiot for the U.K..

USA, home of terrorism. You deserved 11-9.

No we didn't deserve 9/11. Many of those that died were from other
nations. Obviously, you are a sick individual.

We notice your future leaders (feral children) are rioting in the
streets, killing, burning and destroying personal property.

You deserve to be a Colony of our great nation.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 13:53:35 +0100, "harryagain" wrote:

Just thought this might amuse y'all.
The man is exactly right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pAC0YSmK0g

"Gun crime is rampant in Britain"? Wow! I thought it was against the law to
have a gun in that hell hole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Doherty

Typical that the fu**ingYanks, name a street after a murderer.

Hey. We even have a Harry Street, named after some idiot for the U.K..

USA, home of terrorism. You deserved 11-9.

No we didn't deserve 9/11. Many of those that died were from other
nations. Obviously, you are a sick individual.

We notice your future leaders (feral children) are rioting in the
streets, killing, burning and destroying personal property.

You deserve to be a Colony of our great nation.

Nah. They'll become a colony of France. We don't want 'em.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:27:04 -0500, "
wrote:

We notice your future leaders (feral children) are rioting in the
streets, killing, burning and destroying personal property.

You deserve to be a Colony of our great nation.

Nah. They'll become a colony of France. We don't want 'em.

Germany has first choice.

France and Germany can both decline.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:20:52 -0500, "
wrote:

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 13:53:35 +0100, "harryagain" wrote:

Just thought this might amuse y'all.
The man is exactly right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pAC0YSmK0g

"Gun crime is rampant in Britain"? Wow! I thought it was against the law to
have a gun in that hell hole.

You do notice the Olympic shooting team stores "guns" in other
locations other than the UK?

harry won't support his own country and allow them to become famous.

Guns are evil, wicked, mean and nasty.

You get arrested for having a squirt gun. Staple guns and caulk guns
are near prohibition.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 2:20*am, "
wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 13:53:35 +0100, "harryagain" wrote:
Just thought this might amuse y'all.
The man is exactly right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pAC0YSmK0g

"Gun crime is rampant in Britain"? *Wow! *I thought it was against the law to
have a gun in that hell hole.

It is considered rampant if one illegal gun is found here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Doherty

Typical that the fu**ingYanks, name a street after a murderer.

Hey. We even have a Harry Street, named after some idiot for the U.K..

USA, home of terrorism. *You deserved 11-9.

No we didn't deserve 9/11. Many of those that died were from other
nations. Obviously, you are a sick individual.

We notice your future leaders (feral children) are rioting in the
streets, killing, burning and destroying personal property.

You deserve to be a Colony of our great nation.

You deserved 11-9 for what you have done in Palestine. And other
places in the world.The victims were in the hated finance "industry"
who deserved to die because as has now been shown what they have done
to the world economy

Somehow it's OK to kill foriegners but when they kill you it's not.
How is this?
Great nation. Your day of greatness are long gone.

I hear there are people going hungry in America. Soup kitchens even.
Tent cities. Disease. And still the bankers take home their millions.
A bit like Somalia.
Bankrupt. Morally and financially.
All down to greed.

The only cure is revolution. A people's revolution.
Not like the last one which was so rich people didn't have to pay
taxes and set you on the road to disaster. ie A society built on
greed. Not one of the seven deadly sins for nothing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
We notice your future leaders (feral children) are rioting in the
streets, killing, burning and destroying personal property.

You deserve to be a Colony of our great nation.

Nah. *They'll become a colony of France. *We don't want 'em.

Germany has first choice.

France and Germany can both decline.
--

You will become the property of China. Who almost owns you already.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 1:58*am, harry wrote:

[...]

Hey Harry, can I quote you...as a blithering idiot that shouldn't
waste the aid he breathes?
What an uncaring mindless ass saying people deserve death and
suffering.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 12:30*pm, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Aug 17, 1:58*am, harry wrote:

[...]

They do when they inflict it on others. It's called getting your own
medicine.
It sharpens attention to the activities of their own government
abroad.
They have collective responsibility for what goes on. Ie the terrorist
activities of the US government over the years.

Now it's no longer just on TV. It's real. Stop whining. You have been
doing this stuff to foriegners for years.
Now you know what it's like. Or they do in New York anyway.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 1:58*am, harry wrote:

[...]

You have a grasp of your own little reality.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We notice your future leaders (feral children) are rioting in the
streets, killing, burning and destroying personal property.

You deserve to be a Colony of our great nation.

Nah. They'll become a colony of France. We don't want 'em.

Germany has first choice.

Why would Germany want those losers?

France and Germany can both decline.

France is dumb enough to want them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 23:45:03 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On Aug 17, 2:20*am, "
wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 13:53:35 +0100, "harryagain" wrote:
Just thought this might amuse y'all.
The man is exactly right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pAC0YSmK0g

"Gun crime is rampant in Britain"? *Wow! *I thought it was against the law to
have a gun in that hell hole.

It is considered rampant if one illegal gun is found here.

Don't worry, harry. I promise, I won't pull the covers off your head.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 1:58*am, harry wrote:

[...]

Explain yourself and where I am wrong then.

You are just a bunch of terrorist vandals.
Most of the worlds problems originate in America, including the latest.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 1:58*am, harry wrote:

[...]

You spew hate because you feed your beliefs watching and listening to
things that support your prejudices. *Yes Bush/Blair ran rough-shod in
the East and our fiscal responsibilities were and are abominable, but
you can't say we (US) are responsible for all evil in the world. *We
are just your convenient "Hate Focus".

Personally, and as a whole, I have a great respect and fondness for
Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.- Hide quoted text -

As the biggest and most militaristic, yes you are to blame for many
things either directly or indirectly. The biggest thing in your
economy is arms manufacture which you hand out left right and centre.
Just about the only thing now, so I expect things will just get worse.

Everything from Iraq to Afghanistan to Palestine to Israel to
Nicoragua, El Salvador,Cuba, Panama, Namibia, Argentina, Brazil.
Venezuela. Need I go on?

I have travelled to many of these places and seen thingds first hand.
I expect you get your information sat on your arse watching Fox News.

There's a list of them here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations#Cove rt_operations.
2C_coups.2C_military_advisers_etc.

From the slaughter of 2 million indians to 100,000 Iraqis.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We notice your future leaders (feral children) are rioting in the
streets, killing, burning and destroying personal property.

You deserve to be a Colony of our great nation.

Nah. They'll become a colony of France. We don't want 'em.

Germany has first choice.

Why would Germany want those losers?

Good point. My inside information was wrong. Germany won't bailout
much of the E.U.

France and Germany can both decline.

France is dumb enough to want them.

The U.K. is dumb enough to accept.

harry could learn to eat frog legs. YUM yum...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 1:58*am, harry wrote:

[...]

From the slaughter of 2 million indians to 100,000 Iraqis.

Wasn't your government involved in some of these "operations"? *Or, I
suppose, we lead you down the wrong path.
I don't watch Fox News (except for amusement).- Hide quoted text -

Yes we were. But our position has been taken up by the USA. We finally
saw sense. (Until the arrival of Bliar that is/was)

The US has invented assymetic warfare and pursues war to enrich it's
already wealthy elite.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We notice your future leaders (feral children) are rioting in the
streets, killing, burning and destroying personal property.

You deserve to be a Colony of our great nation.

Nah. *They'll become a colony of France. *We don't want 'em.

Germany has first choice.

Why would Germany want those losers?

Good point. My inside information was wrong. Germany *won't bailout
much of the E.U.

France and Germany can both decline.

France is dumb enough to want them.

The U.K. is dumb enough to accept.

harry could learn to eat frog legs. YUM yum...- Hide quoted text -

I have never tried them. But I bet they are more healthy than standard
American fare.
I wonder what proportion of fat gits are in the population of France
compared with America?

I hear Americans think McDonalds is a restaurant. Is this true?
Restaurant is a French word BTW.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 19, 2:49*am, harry wrote:

Yes we were. But our position has been taken up by the USA. We finally
saw sense. (Until the arrival of Bliar that is/was)

The US has invented assymetic warfare and pursues war to enrich it's
already wealthy elite.

I know what you are saying...and agree to some extent. Are you one of
those people that think the government of the US was behind the 9-11
attacks?
(And if you expect any credibility don't call it 11-9 or you will
making an arse of yourself and needlessly inflaming a response. Also,
spare me on how the rest of the world uses a date format.)

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote in news:10b2fd59-e0ac-4e10-b180-
:

wrote:

[...]

The weight thing is not a personal issue with me. I'm lucky. I'm not
defending or supporting any group/country. Just get tired of the pot
calling the kettle black and the rest of the dumb asses who, just because
it sounds good, jump on the bandwagon and actually know absolutely nothing
about a subject.

Time to STFU on this one Harry.

Now heavyweight Brits are the fattest people in Europe.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...yweight-Brits-
fattest-people-Europe.html

Weighty Problem: Fat Brits Are Getting Fatter
http://news.sky.com/home/weighty-pro...s-are-getting-
fatter/article/1287540

Brits almost as fat as Americans
http://www.globaldashboard.org/2010/...-as-americans-
italy-trimmest-country-in-oecd

Many British Troops Too Fat To Fight In Afghanistan:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...t-to-fight-in-
afghanistan-1766390.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

[Better link formatting ]

Now heavyweight Brits are the fattest people in Europe.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...le-Europe.html

Weighty Problem: Fat Brits Are Getting Fatter
http://news.sky.com/home/weighty-pro...rticle/1287540

Brits almost as fat as Americans
http://www.globaldashboard.org/2010/...ountry-in-oecd

Many British Troops Too Fat To Fight In Afghanistan:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...n-1766390.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 19, 1:04*pm, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Aug 19, 2:49*am, harry wrote:

Yes we were. But our position has been taken up by the USA. We finally
saw sense. (Until the arrival of Bliar that is/was)

The US has invented assymetic warfare and pursues war to enrich it's
already wealthy elite.

I know what you are saying...and agree to some extent. *Are you one of
those people that think the government of the US was behind the 9-11
attacks?
(And if you expect any credibility don't call it 11-9 or you will
making an arse of yourself and needlessly inflaming a response. *Also,
spare me on how the rest of the world uses a date format.)

Heh Heh.
No, I am not a conspiracy theory person. I see no reason not to
believe a bunch of nutters from Saudi didn't do the job.
I don't discount the possibilty, but there is no credible evidence
that is was a CIA/FBI plot.

What is interesting is how the Saudis present in the country were
allowed to leave when no-one else was.
But not half as interesting as blaming Saddam and inventing WMDs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Now heavyweight Brits are the fattest people in Europe.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...avyweight-Brit...

Weighty Problem: Fat Brits Are Getting Fatterhttp://news.sky.com/home/weighty-problem-fat-brits-are-getting-fatter...

Brits almost as fat as Americanshttp://www.globaldashboard.org/2010/09/27/brits-almost-as-fat-as-amer...

Many British Troops Too Fat To Fight In Afghanistan:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...at-to-figh...- Hide quoted text -

But Americans are the fattest in the world.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/he...health-obesity

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

*
Detailed statistics right here. Heh Heh.
http://calorielab.com/news/2011/06/3...t-states-2011/

Are you from Mississippi? Fattest state in fattest country! :-)
Most Macdonalds I imagine.

RIP Broken Britain.. MuddyMike UK diy 124 August 17th 11 06:45 PM
1 in 5 living in Poverty in Britain — Government Gives £100 Million for Roads in AFRICA Love Europe, Hate the EU UK diy 36 April 15th 09 02:08 PM
OT - Britain Invasion J T Woodworking 0 October 2nd 07 01:59 AM
Rip Off Britain? The Medway Handyman UK diy 33 September 20th 06 12:11 PM
reminder: Fred Dibnah's Made in Britain 8:30 BBC2 [news] UK diy 39 March 13th 05 12:19 PM