Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT. Britain is a riot.

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 11:04:42 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

Maybe Cameron should try what Thatcher's government did with the IRA
prisoners. In the U.S., we would force-feed a hunger striker.
Thatcher just let them starve to death.

I don't know who was in charge. One night a convicted IRA bomber,
caught in the USA, spending many year in prison, was moved from USP-
Lewisburg, PA. Back to the UK I guess. They released the man within
a few days or so.

Maybe harry knows the name, circa 1992?

Another guy declared once he was a hunger strike. I tell all the staff
the guy is bullshinting them. I got to transport the hungry fellow to
a higher level facility.

I sat my bucket of KFC chicken next to the AC vent in the van. Mid-way
in the trip he tells me he is not on a hungry strike anymore.

He asked my rookie about eating, so I allowed him to have a "sandwich"
from his travel meal.

Me and Rookie Goober ate the chicken. By the time I arrive with this
numbskull, he has rejected his way of thinking.

Prisoners only need 2100 calories per day.