Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default OT. Britain is a riot.

On Aug 18, 11:30*am, harry wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:52*am, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Aug 18, 3:41*am, harry wrote:

On Aug 17, 2:24*pm, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Aug 17, 7:26*am, harry wrote:

On Aug 17, 12:30*pm, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Aug 17, 1:58*am, harry wrote:

You deserved 11-9 for what you have done in Palestine. *And other
places in the world.The victims were in the hated finance "industry"
who deserved to die because as has now been shown what they have done
to the world economy

Somehow it's OK to kill foriegners but when they kill you it's not.
How is this?
Great nation. *Your day of greatness are long gone.

I hear there are people going hungry in America. Soup kitchens even.
Tent cities. *Disease. And still the bankers take home their millions.
A bit like Somalia.
Bankrupt. Morally and financially.
All down to greed.

The only cure is revolution. A people's revolution.
Not like the last one which was so rich people didn't have to pay
taxes and set you on the road to disaster. *ie A society built on
greed. Not one of the seven deadly sins for nothing.

Hey Harry, can I quote you...as a blithering idiot that shouldn't
waste the aid he breathes?
What an uncaring mindless ass saying people deserve death and
suffering.-

They do when they inflict it on others. *It's called getting your own
medicine.
It sharpens attention to the activities of their own government
abroad.
They have collective responsibility for what goes on. Ie the terrorist
activities of the US government over the years.

Now it's no longer just on TV. It's real. *Stop whining. You have been
doing this stuff to foriegners for years.
Now you know what it's like. Or they do in New York anyway.

You have a grasp of your own little reality

Explain yourself and where I am wrong then.

You are just a bunch of terrorist vandals.
Most of the worlds problems originate in America, including the latest.