Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT. Britain is a riot.

On Aug 14, 7:30*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 18:47:51 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Doherty

Typical that the fu**ingYanks, name a street after a murderer.

Hey. We even have a Harry Street, named after some idiot for the U.K..

USA, home of terrorism. *You deserved 11-9.

No we didn't deserve 9/11. Many of those that died were from other
nations. Obviously, you are a sick individual.

We notice your future leaders (feral children) are rioting in the
streets, killing, burning and destroying personal property.

You deserve to be a Colony of our great nation.

You deserved 11-9 for what you have done in Palestine. And other
places in the world.The victims were in the hated finance "industry"
who deserved to die because as has now been shown what they have done
to the world economy

Somehow it's OK to kill foriegners but when they kill you it's not.
How is this?
Great nation. Your day of greatness are long gone.

I hear there are people going hungry in America. Soup kitchens even.
Tent cities. Disease. And still the bankers take home their millions.
A bit like Somalia.
Bankrupt. Morally and financially.
All down to greed.

The only cure is revolution. A people's revolution.
Not like the last one which was so rich people didn't have to pay
taxes and set you on the road to disaster. ie A society built on
greed. Not one of the seven deadly sins for nothing.