Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT. Britain is a riot.

harry wrote in news:10b2fd59-e0ac-4e10-b180-
:

On Aug 19, 2:19 am, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 19:18:03 -0500, "

wrote:
On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:00:05 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:27:04 -0500, "
wrote:

We notice your future leaders (feral children) are rioting in the
streets, killing, burning and destroying personal property.

You deserve to be a Colony of our great nation.

Nah. They'll become a colony of France. We don't want 'em.

Germany has first choice.

Why would Germany want those losers?

Good point. My inside information was wrong. Germany won't bailout
much of the E.U.

France and Germany can both decline.

France is dumb enough to want them.

The U.K. is dumb enough to accept.

harry could learn to eat frog legs. YUM yum...- Hide quoted text -

I have never tried them. But I bet they are more healthy than standard
American fare.
I wonder what proportion of fat gits are in the population of France
compared with America?

I hear Americans think McDonalds is a restaurant. Is this true?
Restaurant is a French word BTW.

The weight thing is not a personal issue with me. I'm lucky. I'm not
defending or supporting any group/country. Just get tired of the pot
calling the kettle black and the rest of the dumb asses who, just because
it sounds good, jump on the bandwagon and actually know absolutely nothing
about a subject.

Time to STFU on this one Harry.

Now heavyweight Brits are the fattest people in Europe.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...yweight-Brits-
fattest-people-Europe.html

Weighty Problem: Fat Brits Are Getting Fatter
http://news.sky.com/home/weighty-pro...s-are-getting-
fatter/article/1287540

Brits almost as fat as Americans
http://www.globaldashboard.org/2010/...-as-americans-
italy-trimmest-country-in-oecd

Many British Troops Too Fat To Fight In Afghanistan:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...t-to-fight-in-
afghanistan-1766390.html