Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT. Britain is a riot.

On Aug 19, 2:19*am, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 19:18:03 -0500, "

wrote:
On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:00:05 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:27:04 -0500, "
wrote:

We notice your future leaders (feral children) are rioting in the
streets, killing, burning and destroying personal property.

You deserve to be a Colony of our great nation.

Nah. *They'll become a colony of France. *We don't want 'em.

Germany has first choice.

Why would Germany want those losers?

Good point. My inside information was wrong. Germany *won't bailout
much of the E.U.

France and Germany can both decline.

France is dumb enough to want them.

The U.K. is dumb enough to accept.

harry could learn to eat frog legs. YUM yum...- Hide quoted text -

I have never tried them. But I bet they are more healthy than standard
American fare.
I wonder what proportion of fat gits are in the population of France
compared with America?

I hear Americans think McDonalds is a restaurant. Is this true?
Restaurant is a French word BTW.