Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default OT. Britain is a riot.

On Aug 19, 2:49*am, harry wrote:

Yes we were. But our position has been taken up by the USA. We finally
saw sense. (Until the arrival of Bliar that is/was)

The US has invented assymetic warfare and pursues war to enrich it's
already wealthy elite.

I know what you are saying...and agree to some extent. Are you one of
those people that think the government of the US was behind the 9-11
attacks?
(And if you expect any credibility don't call it 11-9 or you will
making an arse of yourself and needlessly inflaming a response. Also,
spare me on how the rest of the world uses a date format.)