Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT karate chop?

Actually, it was before anyone in the US talked about karate, in the
50's or 60's when one would often see someone knock another
unconscious by hitting him at the base of the skull, neck, somewhere.

A) Can you kill someone this way. I probably wouldn't want to do
this.

B) Can you knock someone out this way, even if you only have moderate
strength?

C) Where exactly do you have to hit him,

D) and what percent of your maxium strength would you use / do you
think is necessary?

I ask because the news tonight talked about the L.A. Giants fan who
was almost beaten to death by two other men who were at the game.
There was a slighly similar incident in Balitmore a few weeks ago.
Were I to have seen this, I don't know that I'd have nerve enough to
hit the assailant in the face, hoping to knock him unconscious but
more likely to cause him to turn and try to beat on me.

And even if I could win, there are guys smaller than I am, and women
and girls, who could benefit if there were a way requiring less force
to knock someone out. The incident in Baltimore involved 3 females,
sort of, 2 kicking one who they had knocked down and was on the floor,
and I wondered what my 5'2", 105 lb. ex would do if she had been
there.

This used to be in the movies a lot, but it has disappeared, in favor
of fights that go on for dozens of blows. So that I wonder if it was
possible. Of course also in the 50's it was common for tv and movie
killers to use a silencer on their automatic and that disappeared for
30 or 40 years, during which they only used pillows, returning only a
few years ago.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 22, 7:17*pm, mm wrote:
Actually, it was before anyone in the US talked about karate, in the
50's or 60's when one would often see someone knock another
unconscious by hitting him at the base of the skull, neck, somewhere.

Growing up in the U.S. in the 50's and early 60's it was generally
called a "judo chop." We didn't hear about karate until the mid- or
late-60's.

A) Can you kill someone this way. *I probably wouldn't want to do
this.

B) Can you knock someone out this way, even if you only have moderate
strength?

I took karate lessons many years ago. The base of the skull is a very
dangerous place to hit someone, it could kill or knock someone out,
according to the instructor.

C) Where exactly do you have to hit him,

The base of the skull, where it joins the neck, as I recall. Someone
with more recent experience might be able to be more specific. I seem
to recall that a chop to the side of the neck would also be
incapacitating.

D) and what percent of your maxium strength would you use / do you
think is necessary?

If you're in a fight and your life is in danger, hit with all you
got.

I ask because the news tonight talked about the L.A. Giants fan who
was almost beaten to death by two other men who were at the game.
There was a slighly similar incident in Balitmore a few weeks ago.
Were I to have seen this, I don't know that I'd have nerve enough to
hit the assailant in the face, hoping to knock him unconscious but
more likely to cause him to turn and try to beat on me.

The bridge of the nose and point of the chin are the main facial
pressure points. Other than the eyes; use a Three-Stooge two-finger
poke.

And even if I could win, there are guys smaller than I am, and women
and girls, who could benefit if there were a way requiring less force
to knock someone out. *The incident in Baltimore involved 3 females,
sort of, 2 kicking one who they had knocked down and was on the floor,
and I wondered what my 5'2", 105 lb. ex would do if she had been
there.

This used to be in the movies a lot, but it has disappeared, in favor
of fights that go on for dozens of blows. *So that I wonder if it was
possible. *Of course also in the 50's it was common for tv and movie
killers to use a silencer on their automatic and that disappeared for
30 or 40 years, during which they only used pillows, returning only a
few years ago.

When someone put a silencer on a gun in the old movies, you knew he
was a serious bad guy, whereas anyone can get a pillow to shoot
through.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In the rules of boxing and martial arts competitions, it is illegal to
strike a person in the back of the head for a reason.

In street fighting, a strike to the nose, with the base of the palm,
not your knuckles, will temporarily stun a victim, watering his eyes,
giving you time to either strike further or escape. Never strike a
person on the chin with your fist. The chin bone is structurally
stronger than your fist bones. In street fighting and you are the
underdog, spit in the face of your opponent and use his pause/surprise
to escape.

The recent incidents of several persons attacking an innocent person
calls for the immediate extermination of the assailants.... no
questions asked. Disfunctional people, as that, need to be eliminated
from society, as they remain a threat to decent society, i.e., not
rehabilitatable.

In movies, anything is possible.

Sonny
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Sun, 22 May 2011 18:43:24 -0700 (PDT), Pavel314
wrote:

On May 22, 7:17*pm, mm wrote:
Actually, it was before anyone in the US talked about karate, in the
50's or 60's when one would often see someone knock another
unconscious by hitting him at the base of the skull, neck, somewhere.

Growing up in the U.S. in the 50's and early 60's it was generally
called a "judo chop." We didn't hear about karate until the mid- or
late-60's.

My mistake. You're right on all points.

Now that I had something to look up, I wikied judo chop. It
redirected to knifehand strike , something I don't think any
American outside a martial arts school really calls it even they
probably use Japanese or Chinese when they can. and says "familiar
to many people as a karate chop, (in Japanese, shuto--uchi). " But
the short article doesn't use the words judo chop, probably becuse the
writer is 19 years old.

He is right about this part: "Fictional depictions
The popularity of martial arts in mid to late 20th century gave rise
to an exaggerated version of a knifehand strike widely used in
American and British cinema, television, and animated cartoons. In
common depictions, a character will deliver a single, precise-looking
but relatively weak strike to the side of an opponent's neck, which
instantly renders them unconscious but otherwise unharmed (in some
versions, the blow is instantly fatal). This is frequently done from
behind to an unaware adversary, often an enemy guard. The move became
a staple of the spy genre through the 60s and 70s.[1]

As audiences became more aware of how implausible this move seemed, it
gradually migrated to the realm of comedy. In these depictions, it is
either used unexpectedly and found to work in absurd situations, or a
character attempts to imitate what they saw in film, only to find it
has no effect." I guess this last line is why I asked how hard you
had to hit someone.

A) Can you kill someone this way. *I probably wouldn't want to do
this.

B) Can you knock someone out this way, even if you only have moderate
strength?

I took karate lessons many years ago. The base of the skull is a very
dangerous place to hit someone, it could kill or knock someone out,
according to the instructor.

C) Where exactly do you have to hit him,

The base of the skull, where it joins the neck, as I recall. Someone
with more recent experience might be able to be more specific. I seem
to recall that a chop to the side of the neck would also be
incapacitating.

D) and what percent of your maxium strength would you use / do you
think is necessary?

If you're in a fight and your life is in danger, hit with all you
got.

I plan to, and I think I would. But in the story below, I'm not in
the fight yet. Still I wouldn't want to stand idly by while two or
three guys beat an innconent guy to death, and I wouldn't want to kill
them either, if only for the fact than even were it justified, I'd
have big legal bills. And because I'd probably wonder, were they
really beaing him to death, or only giving him a few bruises.

I ask because the news tonight talked about the L.A. Giants fan who
was almost beaten to death by two other men who were at the game.
There was a slighly similar incident in Balitmore a few weeks ago.
Were I to have seen this, I don't know that I'd have nerve enough to
hit the assailant in the face, hoping to knock him unconscious but
more likely to cause him to turn and try to beat on me.

The bridge of the nose and point of the chin are the main facial
pressure points. Other than the eyes; use a Three-Stooge two-finger
poke.

A poke that doesnt' do any permantent damage? That would scare the
aggressor, but wouldn't it make him angry too, and make him come at me
twice as hard once he saw he wasn't injured.

[...]

Yes, but even the vicious bad guys used pillows for 30 years. I
didn't see s silencer for 30 years until I doubted that good ones
existed. I don't have delusions, so I know they were in the old
movies, but I thought, Maybe they made movies more accurate and
dispensed with the what must have been fictional silencer, which would
work 3 times in a row or more. And truly, how come the first bullet
didn't blow out so much of the stuffing that the second bullet was
just as loud as without a silencer? With a pillow, the person holding
it compressed it and there was loads of stuffing for 100 bullets.
Posted to alt.home.repair

BEFORE I DIED I WAS A KARATE KUNG FU BUFF....YOU CAN DRIVE A MANS NOSE
BONE UP INTO HIS SKULL WITH A GOOD HARD ENOUGH BLOW,
IF YOU WANT TO DISABLE AN ASSAILANT YOU CAN KICK HIM IN THE CROTCH
NICE N HARD AND DRIVE HIS TESTICLES UP INTO HIS STOMACH WITHOUT
KILLING HIM......DIRTY BUT EFFECTIVE.
THE THEORY BEHIND A KNOCK OUT KARATE CHOP IS TO APPLY IT TO THE
JUGULAR WHERE THE RUSH AND INTERRUPTION OF BLOOD TO THE BRAIN WILL
CAUSE FAINTING.

IF YOU ARE REALLY TROUBLED ABOUT BEING ATTACKED BY HOODLUMS AND OTHER
VIOLENT TROLLS, DONT GO ANYWHERE WITH OUT A BODYGUARD...OR BECOME A
BODYGUARD, YOU MILK DUD.
I PREFERRED PORK CHOPS
TGTIM

A NOTE TO SONNY BOY: THAT WAS A POOR USE OF THE WORD, DYSFUNCTIONAL
PEOPLE ARE NOT VIOLENT, PER SE. BUT YES GANG UP BULLIES AND GENERALLY
VIOLENT ARSEHOLES SHOULD BE STOPPED BY ANY MEANS AVAILABLE....THEY SAY
LOVE IS A POWERFUL WEAPON, TRY IT.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 23, 12:31*am, wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2011 20:43:02 -0700 (PDT), Sonny
wrote:

[...]

I second the punch in the nose thing. That is what I taught my girls
and it has saved both of them. It gets you a few seconds to get away.

If you think you can beat the homicide rap, hit them right in the
throat with that little half closed fist. If you connect they can
easily die so think of it just like you would shooting someone.
You could easily be defending the same charge.

RISK TISK TISK..OKAY SO YOU TOOK OUT THE FIRST ASSAILANT WITH YOUR
TECHNIQUE, NOW THERE ARE TWO OTHERS REALLY ****ED OFF AND LESS
ACCESSIBLE THAN THE ONE YOU JUST KILLED, DO YOU THINK THEY WILL REMAIN
THERE WATCHING THEIR PARTNER IN CRIME GAG AND WRITH IN DYING PAIN..OR
JUMP YOU WITH ALL THEY GOT...YOU'VE CROSSED INTO DEATH VALLEY, AND NOW
YOU MUST BE READY TO KILL ANOTHER OR BE KILLED.

A OLD FRIEND OF THE FAMILY WAS ATTACKED ONCE BY THREE ****ED OFF DRUNK
SAILORS, HE KILLED ONE OF THEM IN SELF DEFENSE ..THE OTHERS WHERE
STOPPED... A JUDGE & JURY HEARD THE CASE, THE JURY WAS POSTURING
SYMPATHY TO THE SAILORS...THE ACCUSED WAS A REGISTERED MARTIAL ARTS
INSTRUCTOR AND HAD A WEAPON IN HIS POSSESSION AT THE TIME OF THE
ATTACK..HE WAS EXONERATED BECAUSE EYE WITNESSES SAW THE SAILOR
IMPALED, BUT DID NOT SEE THE INSTRUCTOR ATTACK, PER SE...HIS DEFENSE
WAS..IF THE FROG LEAPS AND GETS STUCK ON A ROD, THE ROD HAS NO
FAULT....HE WENT ON TO TEACH G-MEN & MANY OTHERS.
TAKE CARE, BE SAFE, BE WELL.

PAT ECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

mm wrote:
[...]

Exactly. Hitting your assailant - in the chin, nose, or back of the neck -
has two things going against it:
1. You have to get close to your assailant to hit them, and
2. You run the risk on making them more angry.

No, the best course of action is to shoot the SOB from, say, twenty-five
feet away, then go about your business contented.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Pavel314 wrote:

-snip-

The bridge of the nose and point of the chin are the main facial
pressure points. Other than the eyes; use a Three-Stooge two-finger
poke.

I like my Drill Instructor's idea better. Use your thumb and get
behind the eyeball-- pop it out. He said it is a decided
'distraction'.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/23/2011 7:05 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
wrote:

-snip-

The bridge of the nose and point of the chin are the main facial
pressure points. Other than the eyes; use a Three-Stooge two-finger
poke.

I like my Drill Instructor's idea better. Use your thumb and get
behind the eyeball-- pop it out. He said it is a decided
'distraction'.

Jim

My brother was a member of Army Special Forces and he told me of a
unarmed combat move they were taught called the O'Neil. It involved
forcefully placing the tip of your boot into the crotch of your
opponent, preferably the action would lift your foe off of the
ground momentarily. The move got its name from the loud sound made
by your target and the position he wound up in. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 22, 6:17*pm, mm wrote:
[...]

After reading the other responses, I will just stick with the Vulcan
Neck Pinch.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Sun, 22 May 2011 19:17:46 -0400, mm
wrote:

C) Where exactly do you have to hit him,

Another related question, especially for my ex, is about kneeing
someone or kicking him in the groin.

Is this really as easy as they make it seem in the movies?

I would think it's hard to lift one's knee that high and with any
force, and that the thigh bones might be protection for the crctch.

As to kicking a man in the groin, wouldnn't the woman have to be just
the right distance from him to kick at just the right height?

Does anyone know of a case where this worked, or is it just another
movie thing, like hitting someone with a revolver from 100 feet away,
never hitting his horse, and never running out of bullets?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

C) Where exactly do you have to hit him,

Another related question, especially for my ex, is about kneeing
someone or kicking him in the groin.

Is this really as easy as they make it seem in the movies?

I would think it's hard to lift one's knee that high and with any
force, and that the thigh bones might be protection for the crctch.

As to kicking a man in the groin, wouldnn't the woman have to be just
the right distance from him to kick at just the right height?

Does anyone know of a case where this worked, or is it just another
movie thing, like hitting someone with a revolver from 100 feet away,
never hitting his horse, and never running out of bullets?

You might want to stop watching movies and consider that almost no
matter where you are, there are weapons all around you. Even a pocket
full of change can be a weapon. Launch a hand full of change into a
person's face and hope to nail them in the eyes. Think of the damage
you can do with rocks, sticks, chairs, telephones, shoes, pepper spray
or wasp and hornet spray etc. all before the attacker gets in close
contact.

And if all that doesn't work, at least try to get in a few cutting
remarks that will scar your attacker for life.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

With an open hand, strike upward with the heel of your hand to the nose.
it can drive the bridge of the nose into the brain.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

Calling someone a doo-doo head scars for life?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Country" wrote in message

And if all that doesn't work, at least try to get in a few
cutting
remarks that will scar your attacker for life.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

C) Where exactly do you have to hit him,

Another related question, especially for my ex, is about kneeing
someone or kicking him in the groin.

Is this really as easy as they make it seem in the movies?

I would think it's hard to lift one's knee that high and with any
force, and that the thigh bones might be protection for the crctch.

As to kicking a man in the groin, wouldnn't the woman have to be just
the right distance from him to kick at just the right height?

Does anyone know of a case where this worked, or is it just another
movie thing, like hitting someone with a revolver from 100 feet away,
never hitting his horse, and never running out of bullets?

M & Ms YOU ARE DUMBER THAN SPIT...ALL ONE NEEDS TO DO WHEN FACING A
VIOLENT ATTACKER IS RAISE ONES KNEE AND WITH A QUICK FOWARD THRUST
LODGE YOUR FOOT UPWARD WITH FORCE IN BETWEEN THE ASSAILANTS
LEGS....THEN, WHEN HE GOES DOWN, GRAB HIM BY THE NECK AND WITH A QUICK
JERK SNAP IT OFF ITS JOINT.....SEE YOU IN CRIMINAL COURT.
BUT THE BEST SOLUTION IS TO DEVELOP YOUR BRAIN POWER AND THINK ANY
WOULD BE ASSAILANT TO DEATH........BOOWAHAHAHAHAHA !
TGITM
PATECUM

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

MAKING A FIST WITH YOUR KEYS IN BETWEEN EACH FINGER IS A WEAPON.
I ONCE TOSSED LOOSE CHANGE AT A THREATENING NUMBSKULL, AND HE ACTUALLY
WENT DOWN AFTER IT, I COULD HAVE KICKED HIM IN THE FACE BUT DECIDED TO
WALK AWAY LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.
THE MOVE HUMILIATED HIM ENOUGH TO THINK WHAT HE WAS DOING.
TGITM
PAT ECUM
Posted to alt.home.repair

.

"Country" wrote in message

And if all that doesn't work, at least try to get in a few
cutting
remarks that will scar your attacker for life.

-C-

NO, YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING STRONGER LIKE SCUM-SUCKER, THAT'S WHAT
STACEY KEACH CALLED THEM IN "HAMMER".

TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/23/2011 3:21 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2011 07:42:33 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I like my Drill Instructor's idea better. Use your thumb and get
behind the eyeball-- pop it out. He said it is a decided
'distraction'.

Jim

My brother was a member of Army Special Forces and he told me of a
unarmed combat move they were taught called the O'Neil. It involved
forcefully placing the tip of your boot into the crotch of your
opponent, preferably the action would lift your foe off of the
ground momentarily. The move got its name from the loud sound made
by your target and the position he wound up in. ^_^

TDD

Listen to the DI

United States Airborne Rangers Cadence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQVVwp7hxo

Rangers, glad we have them like all our armed forces for the various
jobs they do. My brother was a Green Beret and not a commando like
some people may believe, that wasn't his job. Americans are fortunate
to have the best military in the world. I consider myself lucky to have
soldiers like the Airborne Rangers protecting my country. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/23/2011 1:57 PM, Oren wrote:

wrote:

C) Where exactly do you have to hit him,

Another related question, especially for my ex, is about kneeing
someone or kicking him in the groin.

Is this really as easy as they make it seem in the movies?

I would think it's hard to lift one's knee that high and with any
force, and that the thigh bones might be protection for the crctch.

As to kicking a man in the groin, wouldnn't the woman have to be just
the right distance from him to kick at just the right height?

My Army hand-to-hand combat training taught how to knee the enemy.

Grasp the lapels of the shirt or arms around the neck and pull the
attacker closer. The knee kick is not using a fully extended leg, but
a fast upward movement of the knee).

Does anyone know of a case where this worked, or is it just another
movie thing, like hitting someone with a revolver from 100 feet away,
never hitting his horse, and never running out of bullets?

I've had a Nigerian Prince try to kick me in the crotch, while at the
same time, trying to violently bite me. I was able to avoid the
multiple kicks and bites as I was choking the **** out of him. He
sounded like a gurgling sink :-/ Later withdrew his brutality case
against me.

For your female family, consider buying them a Taser (even pink?)

http://www.taser.com/products/personal-safety/taser-c2

You have seen the Hello Kitty pink AR-15 haven't you? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 May 2011 15:16:27 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Wasn't that what happened in Temple of Doom?

Can't do much more strenuous fighting when you have a good dose of dysentery.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Keys, laced though the fingers.

And if all that doesn't work, at least try to get in a few cutting
remarks that will scar your attacker for life.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 May 2011 11:57:26 -0700, Oren wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Better:

http://www.fortune3.com/bigskyguns/R...ink_Grips.html

Less recidivism.
Posted to alt.home.repair

IIRC the 'behind the scenes' writeups from when the movie was made, Ford
was sick for several days of the in-country shooting. Dunno about the
shooting scene in the bazaar, but for the earlier horseback escape scene,
he could barely stand up. And we all thought his tired, frazzled, 'oh now
what the hell?' expression during many of the scenes was just good acting.

I read that the bazaar scene, he had dysentery, and was going to do a sword
fight. Instead, he suggested to just shoot the guy, and everyone thought it
would make a good scene, and take a LOT less time to shoot.

I have been around movie making. I have been an extra in several movies and
tv shows. Making movies or TV is nothing like it seemed it would be like.
They do everything out of sequence so nothing makes sense, and they do lots
of takes on everything. Setup takes a long time, and the actual shooting is
miniscule. After you see the movie or TV episode, you put it all together.
But a lot of time, it's boring as watching paint dry. If you don't have
anything to do, you can pick up $100-$200 for a day, but sometimes it's so
much sitting around and so boring, if you got anything else going on, you
just pass. If it's a cattle call (where they need lots and lots of extras),
you don't get in on the grub, or much else.

They do have great food. All catered, and unlimited French club soda, can't
recall the name of that overpriced stuff now. They have one of those chow
wagons, but it's nothing like you'd see at a welding shop. Snitzy equipment
and very very clean. Everything first cabin. The pay for being an extra
was good, too, and even if they didn't use you, you got paid for showing up.
More if you were in a scene, but had to have a SAG card to speak. And you
got behind the ropes that kept the unwashed rabble out.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

I must have prematurely enunciated.

On May 23, 2:20*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
*I remember that as the Vulcan NERVE pinch.
* *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan_nerve_pinch

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Country" wrote in message

After reading the other responses, I will just stick with
the Vulcan
Neck Pinch.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 22, 6:17*pm, mm wrote:
[...]

The absolute best is to take off and nuke them from space. It's the
only way to be sure.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

Actually, it was before anyone in the US talked about karate, in the
50's or 60's when one would often see someone knock another
unconscious by hitting him at the base of the skull, neck, somewhere.

A well timed well placed elbow strike will incapacitate almost anyone. It
is delivered by the elbow, and with the fist being held close to the chest
by the other hand. The shoulders and torso is rotated rapidly putting a lot
of mass behind the elbow which is solidly connected and supported. A good
blow can literally knock someone off their feet so that they land on their
head or shoulders. Looks like someone getting clotheslined at a full run.
When applied to the sternum, they can be fatal. Head blows have been fatal.
It is a devastating blow in close fighting, and one that 99.9% of opponents
never see coming. It is so bad that it is rarely used in UFC because it is
so lethal when done right.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 25, 12:49*am, "Steve B" wrote:
[...]

A SWIFT BAT ACROSS THE OLD NOGGIN IS PRETTY GOREY TOO.
WHEN I WAS ALIVE, SOME OVERGROWN JERK WAD I OUT BURNT HIT ME HARD WITH
A CHOP TO MY COLLAR BONE THINKING IT WOULD CRACK UNDER HIS BLOW...HE
ENDED UP WITH A BEER BOTTLE UPSIDE THE HEAD AND A PRESSING NEED TO
LEAVE TOWN.
TEEHEEHEE

NO BROKEN BONE, BUT IT DID HURT.
GOOD RIDDANCE
BOOWAHAHAHAHA

PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT karate chop? (or pistol shot)

I read later that the two fighers agreed to change the sword
fight to "ah, heck" and pistol shot. The one actor was very
ill. They didn't tell the director, who as surprised,
ammused, and let the ad lib stay in the movie.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:

Wasn't that what happened in Temple of Doom?

Can't do much more strenuous fighting when you have a good
dose of dysentery.

Posted to alt.home.repair

My memory was that Ford and the other actor changed the
script without telling the director. The director thought it
was hysterical. and so it got left in. Of course, I can't
source where I heard that. A decade or more, ago.

That's interesting about being an extra. I've never done
anything like that.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message

[...]

Using Chop Saw to Cut Firewood Laurie Forbes Metalworking 4 January 29th 11 08:54 PM
Chop saw stryped[_2_] Metalworking 3 April 17th 08 05:47 AM
how to chop wood A Veteran Home Ownership 2 November 13th 07 03:01 AM
Chop! Chop! Weatherlawyer UK diy 10 July 22nd 06 04:50 PM
Karate? LOL CNT Woodworking 13 May 17th 05 06:19 PM