Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT karate chop?

On Tue, 24 May 2011 00:05:03 -0400, aemeijers wrote:

On 5/23/2011 11:40 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2011 15:16:27 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Wasn't that what happened in Temple of Doom?

Can't do much more strenuous fighting when you have a good dose of dysentery.

IIRC the 'behind the scenes' writeups from when the movie was made, Ford
was sick for several days of the in-country shooting. Dunno about the
shooting scene in the bazaar,

Yep, dysentery.

but for the earlier horseback escape
scene, he could barely stand up. And we all thought his tired, frazzled,
'oh now what the hell?' expression during many of the scenes was just
good acting.

I liked the #4 movie, in spite of the new kid, The period feel and set
dressing was awesome, and Ford nailed the tired academic knowing he was
really too old for field work, but unable to say no. I hope they don't
do another sequel- better to go out on a high note.

Didn't see it. Thought it had already gone on too long.