Posted to alt.home.repair
The Ghost in The Machine The Ghost in The Machine is offline

Default OT karate chop?

On May 23, 11:50*am, Country wrote:
On May 23, 10:25*am, mm wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2011 19:17:46 -0400, mm
wrote:

C) Where exactly do you have to hit him,

Another related question, especially for my ex, is about kneeing
someone or kicking him in the groin.

Is this really as easy as they make it seem in the movies?

I would think it's hard to lift one's knee that high and with any
force, and that the thigh bones might be protection for the crctch.

As to kicking a man in the groin, wouldnn't the woman have to be just
the right distance from him to kick at just the right height?

Does anyone know of a case where this worked, or is it just another
movie thing, like hitting someone with a revolver from 100 feet away,
never hitting his horse, and never running out of bullets?

You might want to stop watching movies and consider that almost no
matter where you are, there are weapons all around you. Even a pocket
full of change can be a weapon. Launch a hand full of change into a
person's face and hope to nail them in the eyes. Think of the damage
you can do with rocks, sticks, chairs, telephones, shoes, pepper spray
or wasp and hornet spray etc. all before the attacker gets in close
contact.

And if all that doesn't work, at least try to get in a few cutting
remarks that will scar your attacker for life.

-C-

MAKING A FIST WITH YOUR KEYS IN BETWEEN EACH FINGER IS A WEAPON.
I ONCE TOSSED LOOSE CHANGE AT A THREATENING NUMBSKULL, AND HE ACTUALLY
WENT DOWN AFTER IT, I COULD HAVE KICKED HIM IN THE FACE BUT DECIDED TO
WALK AWAY LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.
THE MOVE HUMILIATED HIM ENOUGH TO THINK WHAT HE WAS DOING.
TGITM
PAT ECUM