Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT karate chop?

On 5/23/2011 7:05 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
wrote:

-snip-

The bridge of the nose and point of the chin are the main facial
pressure points. Other than the eyes; use a Three-Stooge two-finger
poke.

I like my Drill Instructor's idea better. Use your thumb and get
behind the eyeball-- pop it out. He said it is a decided
'distraction'.

Jim

My brother was a member of Army Special Forces and he told me of a
unarmed combat move they were taught called the O'Neil. It involved
forcefully placing the tip of your boot into the crotch of your
opponent, preferably the action would lift your foe off of the
ground momentarily. The move got its name from the loud sound made
by your target and the position he wound up in. ^_^

TDD