Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT karate chop?

On Mon, 23 May 2011 11:57:26 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 23 May 2011 11:25:12 -0400, mm
wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2011 19:17:46 -0400, mm
wrote:

C) Where exactly do you have to hit him,

Another related question, especially for my ex, is about kneeing
someone or kicking him in the groin.

Is this really as easy as they make it seem in the movies?

I would think it's hard to lift one's knee that high and with any
force, and that the thigh bones might be protection for the crctch.

As to kicking a man in the groin, wouldnn't the woman have to be just
the right distance from him to kick at just the right height?

My Army hand-to-hand combat training taught how to knee the enemy.

Grasp the lapels of the shirt or arms around the neck and pull the
attacker closer. The knee kick is not using a fully extended leg, but
a fast upward movement of the knee).

Does anyone know of a case where this worked, or is it just another
movie thing, like hitting someone with a revolver from 100 feet away,
never hitting his horse, and never running out of bullets?

I've had a Nigerian Prince try to kick me in the crotch, while at the
same time, trying to violently bite me. I was able to avoid the
multiple kicks and bites as I was choking the **** out of him. He
sounded like a gurgling sink :-/ Later withdrew his brutality case
against me.

For your female family, consider buying them a Taser (even pink?)

http://www.taser.com/products/personal-safety/taser-c2

Better:

http://www.fortune3.com/bigskyguns/R...ink_Grips.html

Less recidivism.