Posted to alt.home.repair

Default a case for safety

How did we ever survive when power tools didn't come in HDPE clamshell
cases? I remember when power tools mostly came in just a cardboard
box, if that. It must have been incredibly dangerous. I deduce this,
at any rate, from the fact that most power tools arrive on our shores
encased in HDPE which apparently has no other function.

As one example, I bought a grinding tool (Dremel knockoff) at HF. The
manufacturer managed to stuff it into an HDPE clamshell. I don't
really understand how, since I've never been able to get it back in.
There are some slots which looked like they might have been there to
hold the bits, but they didn't hold the bits, so that must have been a
safety slot inside the safety case.

A couple of weeks ago I bought a new corded drill. It was kind of
haphazardly tossed into its HDPE safety case. I suppose the fact that
the HDPE case was about six times the size of the drill and that the
indentations and spacers inside the case bore no resemblance to the
shape of the drill just didn't matter, since the purpose of the case
was to prevent the drill from leaping out and attacking me when I had
my back turned. At least that's where my powers of reasoning lead me
by process of elimination, since I haven't determined any other use
for the case.

Well, that drill was a piece of junk even though the case was mostly
OK, so I returned it and bought a different one. I could tell this one
was better made, because the HDPE safety case was only about four
times the size of the drill and had indentations that actually fit the
drill. Looks like a keeper.

At the same time, I bought a power planer. Sorry, a power planer
*kit*. That's a larger tool than a drill, so I wasn't surprised that
the case was over twice the size of the drill's case. And the edge
guide, extra bits, and Allen wrench actually fit in the case. They
would have fit in a small nylon bag, but I guess that wouldn't have
been as safe as surrounding them with a couple of pounds of HDPE.

Oh, I have to admit, there's the esthetics too. I have my new tools
lined up on the shelf in their HDPE cases. Who wants to see power
tools when you can look at a beautiful row of plastic boxes? I'm
realizing that I will have to start replacing the rest of my tools
just because they look out of place without any cases.

So don't take my HDPE safety cases away from me. Heck, I'd sooner buy
fruit with no stickers on it, and that ain't happening any time soon.

Edward
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tegger wrote in
:

Edward Reid wrote in
:

How did we ever survive when power tools didn't come in HDPE
clamshell cases? I remember when power tools mostly came in just a
cardboard box, if that. It must have been incredibly dangerous. I
deduce this, at any rate, from the fact that most power tools arrive
on our shores encased in HDPE which apparently has no other function.

Clamshells are normally PET/PETG, not HDPE.

Hold on. I know what you mean now: not the clear clamshell you discard
after buying the tool, but the opaque one you /store/ the tool in. I'd call
that a storage case, not a clamshell.

Those storage cases are meant as a convenience feature. Marketers hope that
including a storage case will help make their product more attractive to
buyers. This is especially true when the tool consists of numerous parts,
which may be misplaced unless a storage case is used.

I have a number of tools that came in storage cases, and I find the cases
quite convenient indeed. I have a runout gauge, a torque wrench, and a set
of micrometers. These are all precision tools which benefit greatly from
the protection of their storage cases.

--
Tegger
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tegger wrote the following:
Tegger wrote in
:

Edward Reid wrote in
:

[...]

Besides, they stack well on shelves. If you have enough height between
shelves, you can stack 2 or 3 boxes, one on top of another.
You couldn't do that with unboxed tools.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 18 May 2011 01:41:14 +0000 (UTC), Tegger
wrote:
These are all precision tools which benefit greatly from
the protection of their storage cases.

Sure. I did say power tools. And I imagine those tools of yours have
cases designed to fit and protect the tool. Hey, I still (somewhere)
have my father's old slide rule that he got probably 75 years ago --
in its original leather case. And his engineering drafting tools, in
their case.

I would appreciate even the power tool cases if they were designed to
fit and store the tool, efficiently, instead of being mostly generic
and oversized. I have a DeWalt cordless drill whose case does a pretty
good job of storing the drill and batteries. That would be worth
having if it also had a place to store bits securely. But it doesn't.
And the batteries are shot, so the drill will also be gone soon. Along
with its case.

Edward
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I will speculate that the proliferation of carrying cases for tools,
even the corded ones, started at about the same time as the
proliferation of cordless tools. Cordless tools basically *need* cases
so that you can take the charger and spare batteries along on the job.

I think that the use of cases for corded tools just naturally
followed.

As far as storing bits in a Dewalt drill-kit case, I keep the #2
Philips in the plastic box they came in:

http://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DW2002B.../dp/B0000DD6LW

I use small zip lock bags for other driver bits and a set of hex-shaft
drill bits that I keep in the kit.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA300_.jpg

BTW...Don't throw away the case from the old drill.

I used my multifunction tool to cut out some of the dividers from an
old Dewalt drill case so that my pneumatic brad nailer, which didn't
come with a case, now has one. I lined it with foam and left
compartments for storing various sized boxes of brads.

I also bought an inexpensive plastic tool box from HF to use as a case
for my multifunction tool and it's accessories.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

primecell.com will rebuild those dewalt power packs with cells better
than new,,,
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 18, 8:30*am, bob haller wrote:

wrote:

[...]

than new,,,- Hide quoted text -

Please define "better than new".

Just curious...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tegger wrote:

[snip]

Retailers like them because they give the product excellent visibility
while being just about impervious to shoplifters and curious shoppers.

And can be nearly impervious to the purchaser too.

[snip]

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

Ad for candy bars: "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't."
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Just curious...- Hide quoted text -

Battery technology and cell capacity has improved a LOT over the last
few years.

So the 3 year old pack had cells with less capacity new than a pack
rebuilt today
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/18/2011 6:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 18 May 2011 12:30:47 -0500, Mark Lloydnothing@invalid
wrote:

Retailers like them because they give the product excellent visibility
while being just about impervious to shoplifters and curious shoppers.

And can be nearly impervious to the purchaser too.

'adult-proof' Elderly people with arthritis have a difficult time
opening those dang things. I just take a utility knife to the thing.
If I return a product they can have the cut up pieces, if they like...

Utility knife, even with a fresh blade, puts your hands at risk unless
you are wearing leather gloves and cutting on a cutting board. Dunno
what plastic they are using, but it is incredibly tough (so that the
blade wants to slip off), and produces razor-sharp edges. Anymore, I use
straight heavy shears, and cut the 4 edges off like trimming the crust
off a spoiled child's sandwich. Long gone are the days when the edge was
spot-welded in a few spots, and you could find an open gap and
brute-force the thing open.

I hate the damn things, but they are almost impossible to avoid at this
point. Too bad the package is more durable than the product inside, in
many cases. Seriously, you could make weapons out of the stuff.

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uh, you know. Improved perforamance and function.... Prime
uses better quality cells for the rebuild.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

primecell.com will rebuild those dewalt power packs with
cells better
than new,,,- Hide quoted text -

Please define "better than new".

Just curious...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Blow mold usually has a couple snaps to keep it closed, or
some kind of catch. I think we are now talking vis-pack.

I use EMT bandage shears to open vis pack.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message

And can be nearly impervious to the purchaser too.

'adult-proof' Elderly people with arthritis have a
difficult time
opening those dang things. I just take a utility knife to
the thing.
If I return a product they can have the cut up pieces, if
they like...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 18 May 2011 05:30:24 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:
primecell.com will rebuild those dewalt power packs with cells better
than new,,,

I've looked at them in the past and decided it didn't make sense for
this drill. I've forgotten the details. It's probably DeWalt's low-end
cordless drill, so the better replacement batteries from Primecell
would cost almost as much as the drill.

Plus my pattern of use doesn't fit a cordless tool very well: I'll go
for months without using it and then use it a few times, but when I
need it, I want it now. So either it's not charged and I can't use it,
or I leave it on the charger and the battery goes bad.

The NiCad replacement batteries from Primecell might be worth the
price, but would probably go bad like the originals. The NiMH
replacements, I don't know if they would last longer with this usage
pattern, but that's where it gets into more than the cost of the
drill.

Maybe when lithium ion batteries come down in price I'll feel better
about cordless tools.

Edward
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I have a Dewalt cordless drill and circular saw - but the drill gets
far more use.

I also one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DC011-C.../dp/B0002AJNPQ

I randomly switch the batteries between the drill and the radio and
typically use the radio/charger unplugged, plugging it in when I'm
done or if the sound quality degrades, indicating battery weakness.

I've been doing this for years and can't remember a time when I didn't
have a fully charged battery when I needed one.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Band saws work quite well also.

Posted to alt.home.repair

.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

primecell.com will rebuild those dewalt power packs with
cells better
than new,,,- Hide quoted text -

Please define "better than new".

Just curious...

uh, thanks for the detailed explanation.

Improved performance *and* function?

Explain the difference when discussing a cordless tool battery.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Performance is how the drill performs in use. Function is
how the drill functions.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:
Uh, you know. Improved perforamance and function.... Prime
uses better quality cells for the rebuild.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

primecell.com will rebuild those dewalt power packs with
cells better
than new,,,- Hide quoted text -

Please define "better than new".

Just curious...

uh, thanks for the detailed explanation.

Improved performance *and* function?

Explain the difference when discussing a cordless tool
battery.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Uh, you know. Improved perforamance and function.... Prime
uses better quality cells for the rebuild.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

primecell.com will rebuild those dewalt power packs with
cells better
than new,,,- Hide quoted text -

Please define "better than new".

Just curious...

uh, thanks for the detailed explanation.

Improved performance *and* function?

Explain the difference when discussing a cordless tool
battery.- Hide quoted text -

You appear to have misunderstood my question.

Let's break it down:

1 - Bob Haller said that Primecell battery packs were "better than
new"
2 - I asked for a definition of "better than new"
3 - You replied: "Improved perforamance and function" (sic)
4 - I asked you to explain the difference between performance and
function when discussing a cordless tool
*battery*, not a cordless tool.
5 - You replied "Performance is how the drill performs in use.
Function is how the drill functions"

I'm still looking for a explanation of the difference between
performance and function of the Primecell rebuilt *battery* packs.

How is the performance improved vs. a new pack from the manufacturer?
(That should be easy)

How is the function improved vs. a new pack from the manufacturer? If
the battery's function is to provide power to the tool's motor, how
have they improved the provision of that power?

P.S. Defining "performance" by saying it's how a item performs and
defining "function" by saying it's how an item functions wouldn't get
you too many points on a vocabulary exam.

1 - It does not show understanding of the terms and the ability to
explain them
2 - If the person you are talking to doesn't know what the word
"performance" or "function" means, using the same terms in the
definition will not help them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 20, 1:34*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Charlie Brown! Is that you? How ya been?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 19 May 2011 11:17:18 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I've got one of those. It's a pretty **** poor radio but works OK with an MP3
player.

I randomly switch the batteries between the drill and the radio and
typically use the radio/charger unplugged, plugging it in when I'm
done or if the sound quality degrades, indicating battery weakness.

I've been doing this for years and can't remember a time when I didn't
have a fully charged battery when I needed one.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Not sure why your radio is **** poor. I've never had a problem with
mine. A couple of my friends have the same model and one has a newer
model. I've never heard a compliant from any of them either.

If your friends aren't compliant, you need to beat them more. BTW,
without doing a bunch of research (because I'm of an age where
prioritizing is important and digging through old usenet postings isn't
even on page 17) my guess is 50. I'll take the stuffed bear.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 20 May 2011 18:40:58 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On May 20, 8:43*pm, "
wrote:
On Thu, 19 May 2011 11:17:18 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DC011-C...-Pod-Style/dp/...

I've got one of those. *It's a pretty **** poor radio but works OK with an MP3
player.

I randomly switch the batteries between the drill and the radio and
typically use the radio/charger unplugged, plugging it in when I'm
done or if the sound quality degrades, indicating battery weakness.

I've been doing this for years and can't remember a time when I didn't
have a fully charged battery when I needed one.

Not sure why your radio is **** poor. I've never had a problem with
mine. A couple of my friends have the same model and one has a newer
model. I've never heard a compliant from any of them either.

The ratings for the thing are in the toilet, too. The AM section is junk and
the FM isn't much better. It doesn't even pick up local FM stations. I
certainly wouldn't replace it if it went west. The Bosch has a better rep but
it's almost twice the price.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 20, 10:13*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,

*DerbyDad03 wrote:

Not sure why your radio is **** poor. I've never had a problem with
mine. A couple of my friends have the same model and one has a newer
model. I've never heard a compliant from any of them either.

If your friends aren't compliant, you need to beat them more. BTW,
without doing a bunch of research (because I'm of an age where
prioritizing is important and digging through old usenet postings isn't
even on page 17) my guess is 50. I'll take the stuffed bear.

WHAT BULL**** !!!
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

I have a football for you to kick....

--
Lucille van Pelt
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
You appear to have misunderstood my question.

Let's break it down:

Good grief.

Charlie Brown! Is that you? How ya been?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 May 2011 07:35:15 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I have a football for you to kick....

Lucy! Is that you? How ya been?

--
Lucille van Pelt
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
You appear to have misunderstood my question.

Let's break it down:

Good grief.

Charlie Brown! Is that you? How ya been?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 21, 12:58*am, "
wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2011 18:40:58 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On May 20, 8:43*pm, "
wrote:
On Thu, 19 May 2011 11:17:18 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

All I can say is that I haven't experienced the issues you describe.

I bring the radio to lots of volunteer functions that I'm involved in,
both inside and out, and typically supply the tunes (or football game
coverage) while we're working.

It's sounds as if you haven't tested the Bosch side-by-side with the
Dewalt. It might be interesting to see if it's a location issue vs. a
equipment issue.
Posted to alt.home.repair

*DerbyDad03 wrote:

Not sure why your radio is **** poor. I've never had a problem with
mine. A couple of my friends have the same model and one has a newer
model. I've never heard a compliant from any of them either.

If your friends aren't compliant, you need to beat them more. BTW,
without doing a bunch of research (because I'm of an age where
prioritizing is important and digging through old usenet postings isn't
even on page 17) my guess is 50. I'll take the stuffed bear.

"If your friends aren't compliant..."

D*mn. I thought spell checkers were supposed to know what I mean to
say.

"my guess is 50"

Bzzzttt...Wrong Answer. Your guess is not within 2 years of my actual
age.

BTW A stuffed bear wasn't an option anyway.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,

*DerbyDad03 wrote:

Not sure why your radio is **** poor. I've never had a problem with
mine. A couple of my friends have the same model and one has a newer
model. I've never heard a compliant from any of them either.

If your friends aren't compliant, you need to beat them more. BTW,
without doing a bunch of research (because I'm of an age where
prioritizing is important and digging through old usenet postings isn't
even on page 17) my guess is 50. I'll take the stuffed bear.

"If your friends aren't compliant..."

D*mn. I thought spell checkers were supposed to know what I mean to
say.

"my guess is 50"

Bzzzttt...Wrong Answer. Your guess is not within 2 years of my actual
age.

Was I close enough to change your mind about whether or not I have a
clue, anyway?

BTW A stuffed bear wasn't an option anyway.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 May 2011 07:28:11 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On May 21, 12:58*am, "
wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2011 18:40:58 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On May 20, 8:43*pm, "
wrote:
On Thu, 19 May 2011 11:17:18 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Others seem to agree with me:

http://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DC011-C...owViewpoints=1

It's sounds as if you haven't tested the Bosch side-by-side with the
Dewalt. It might be interesting to see if it's a location issue vs. a
equipment issue.

I haven't but others have and report it to be far better (just how difficult
is it to design a frappin' radio these days). I just don't think the function
is worth close to $200. I'll use the crappy DeWalt, even though it won't
remember its presets or even what station it's on. As I said, it works OK for
MP3s.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The ratings for the thing are in the toilet, too. *The AM section is junk and
the FM isn't much better. *It doesn't even pick up local FM stations. *I
certainly wouldn't replace it if it went west. *The Bosch has a better rep but
it's almost twice the price.-

Theres a rumor the Feds want to force convert all radio stations to
digital like they mandated on TV.

so it might be bst bto nput off expensive radio purchases for awhile
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 May 2011 09:57:36 -0700 (PDT), bob haller wrote:

The ratings for the thing are in the toilet, too. *The AM section is junk and
the FM isn't much better. *It doesn't even pick up local FM stations. *I
certainly wouldn't replace it if it went west. *The Bosch has a better rep but
it's almost twice the price.-

Theres a rumor the Feds want to force convert all radio stations to
digital like they mandated on TV.

I doubt it. What's the point in a digital AM station? The FM band wastes a
lot of bandwidth so it might me interesting. I don't think AM is going
anywhere (unless the Dems just make it go away, instead of some other
"fairness" gimmick).

so it might be bst bto nput off expensive radio purchases for awhile

I'd buy a portable if there was something worth buying. I have a CC Radio but
its LCD display died some time back. It's almost impossible to set without
the display.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/21/2011 6:40 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sat, 21 May 2011 09:57:36 -0700 (PDT), bob wrote:

[...]

the Grundigs and Sangeans that Rat Shack sells under their house brand
aren't bad, and cheaper than the similar models with the actual brand
names on them. One model or another is on sale most of the time. I've
accumulated enough of them from garage sales and such that I plan to
park one in a hidden location (along with a mini tool kit) at all the
relatives I visit on a recurring basis, just so I don't need to haul so
much crap with me when traveling. Hey, that empty space in the bottom of
the bedside table was just sitting there....

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 21, 10:41*am, "
wrote:
On Sat, 21 May 2011 07:28:11 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On May 21, 12:58*am, "
wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2011 18:40:58 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On May 20, 8:43*pm, "
wrote:
On Thu, 19 May 2011 11:17:18 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DC011-C...-Pod-Style/pro...

It's sounds as if you haven't tested the Bosch side-by-side with the
Dewalt. It might be interesting to see if it's a location issue vs. a
equipment issue.

I haven't but others have and report it to be far better (just how difficult
is it to design a frappin' radio these days). *I just don't think the function
is worth close to $200. *I'll use the crappy DeWalt, even though it won't
remember its presets or even what station it's on. *As I said, it works OK for
MP3s.- Hide quoted text -

If it won't remember the pre-sets then I'd suggest changing the
batteries found under the little cover with the 2 screws inside where
you plug in your cordless tool battery. I'm not near my radio, but I
think you need 2 AA batteries.

The symptoms you describe sound like the problem is with *your* radio,
not the model itself. The only time I lose my presets is when the
"internal" batteries die.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 21, 10:40*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,

*DerbyDad03 wrote:

Not sure why your radio is **** poor. I've never had a problem with
mine. A couple of my friends have the same model and one has a newer
model. I've never heard a compliant from any of them either.

If your friends aren't compliant, you need to beat them more. BTW,
without doing a bunch of research (because I'm of an age where
prioritizing is important and digging through old usenet postings isn't
even on page 17) my guess is 50. I'll take the stuffed bear.

"If your friends aren't compliant..."

D*mn. I thought spell checkers were supposed to know what I mean to
say.

"my guess is 50"

Bzzzttt...Wrong Answer. Your guess is not within 2 years of my actual
age.

Was I close enough to change your mind about whether or not I have a
clue, anyway?

BTW A stuffed bear wasn't an option anyway.- Hide quoted text -

That's an old carny trick...asking the mark for info that could lead
you to an answer.

What would be *your* idea of "close enough"?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 May 2011 16:59:26 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On May 21, 10:41*am, "
wrote:
On Sat, 21 May 2011 07:28:11 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On May 21, 12:58*am, "
wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2011 18:40:58 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On May 20, 8:43*pm, "
wrote:
On Thu, 19 May 2011 11:17:18 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

It won't remember presets with the thing plugged in.

The symptoms you describe sound like the problem is with *your* radio,
not the model itself. The only time I lose my presets is when the
"internal" batteries die.

The radio sucks. Even if the presets worked, the radio is junk. Did you read
the Amazon feedback? I'm not the only one with a low opinion of the DeWalt
radio.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 May 2011 19:39:02 -0400, aemeijers wrote:

[...]

I saw some Grundigs at Fry's in Atlanta. Seemed pretty junky. I'll take a
look at RS. There is one here (just one, believe it or not).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 21, 9:18*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 21 May 2011 16:59:26 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On May 21, 10:41*am, "
wrote:
On Sat, 21 May 2011 07:28:11 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On May 21, 12:58*am, "
wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2011 18:40:58 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On May 20, 8:43*pm, "
wrote:
On Thu, 19 May 2011 11:17:18 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

IF YOU BOUGHT THE DEWALT RADIO THINKING YOUD GET HI FIDELITY OUT OF
IT, YOURE A BIGGER DOLT THAN YOU ARE A BAD SHOPPER...IT IS A RADIO FOR
ROUGH LOCATIONS, LIKE A CONSTRUCTION SIGHT OR JOB SIGHT SITUATIONS
WHERE THE NEWS, THE TIME, WEATHER AND MAYBE SOME CRASS TUNES ARE GOOD
ENOUGH, NOT FOR PARTYING OR JAMMING....GANGSTERS MAKE BETTER CHOICES
THAN THAT.......AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ABOVE AVERAGE USENET
CRIMINAL.
GET A BOOM BOX LIKE THE AVERAGE STREET PUNK....THEY DO FINE WITH
IT...YOU CAN SEE THEM EVERYWHERE NOW WITH THEIR MP3 OR iPOD PLUGGED
INTO IT FOR MORE FUN.

TGITM
PAT ECUM

NOTE: THIS DOESNT MEAN YOU'RE OFF THE HOOK...BUT...YOU'RE ALL SO
PATHETIC LATELY WITH THESE WANNABE SMART LOOKING RESPONSES THAT I AM
TAKING OUT THE TIME TO ELUCIDATE YOU.