Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default a case for safety

On May 18, 8:30*am, bob haller wrote:
On May 18, 12:31*am, Edward Reid
wrote:

On Wed, 18 May 2011 01:41:14 +0000 (UTC), Tegger
wrote:

These are all precision tools which benefit greatly from
the protection of their storage cases.

Sure. I did say power tools. And I imagine those tools of yours have
cases designed to fit and protect the tool. Hey, I still (somewhere)
have my father's old slide rule that he got probably 75 years ago --
in its original leather case. And his engineering drafting tools, in
their case.

I would appreciate even the power tool cases if they were designed to
fit and store the tool, efficiently, instead of being mostly generic
and oversized. I have a DeWalt cordless drill whose case does a pretty
good job of storing the drill and batteries. That would be worth
having if it also had a place to store bits securely. But it doesn't.
And the batteries are shot, so the drill will also be gone soon. Along
with its case.

Edward

primecell.com will rebuild those dewalt power packs with cells better
than new,,,- Hide quoted text -

Please define "better than new".

Just curious...