Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stolen trashcan

I have had cans blow down the road on occasion, that I needed to
recover. Nothing like this example!

*
This message is to the person who stole my new trashcan this Tuesday.
Although I will probably never see my trashcan again, I want to let
you know how I feel.

You are a vile, loathsome excuse for a human being.

I would bet money that one of the following applies to you:

1. You are a democrat and voted for Obama.

2. You are on Medicaid, Welfare, or some other government assistance
because you're to apathetic to work for things you want in life.

3. If you are not funded, then you are related to someone who is.

4. You are a narcissistic, prideful sociopath with an unjustified
sense of entitlement, clearly illustrated by your status in society.

5. You have problems with relationships, trust, and holding jobs.

6. You have bad oral hygiene and rarely if ever floss your teeth.

7. You could find enough money in the dimples of your ass to buy the
same trash can from WalMart.

Am I getting close?

I hope that this message transcends this website and melds itself into
the plastic fibers of my lovely trashcan. I hope that your Tuesdays
and Fridays are literally "trash days". I sincerely hope that when you
are diagnosed with cancer, the culprit is carcinogenic fumes from the
plastic trashcan you stole.

I will be scouting the neighborhood so have your receipts ready
people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 13, 11:16�pm, Oren wrote:
[...]

I had one of those large grey trash bins on wheels. Like 9 cubic yards
or so . I dropped my garbage bags off my porch into the dumpster like
bin.

Come gaarbage day I rolled it to the end of the driveway.

It was big enough animals couldnt rip into the bags or if they did the
trash couldnt blow around, The trash guys could just grab the bags out
of it. Had it for 12 or 14 years one day POOF GONE

Dont know if trash guys took it by mistake or someone thought it was
out of trash and rehomed it.

in any case new ones are over 300 bucks.

I miss mine too know how you must feel after many years we got
attached
Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Jim is offline

"Oren" wrote in message
[...]

First of all From a CANADIAN ........... GET A FREAKING BRAIN ! .. You are
not posting in your local block...your neighbors are NOT gonna read
this...you are posting on a universal scale!!! Think of that... Talk to your
mayor or whatever...don't post this **** expecting your freaking next door
neighbour is gonna come by for an apology

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
I have had cans blow down the road on occasion, that I needed to
recover. Nothing like this example!

*
This message is to the person who stole my new trashcan this Tuesday.
Although I will probably never see my trashcan again, I want to let
you know how I feel.

You are a vile, loathsome excuse for a human being.

I would bet money that one of the following applies to you:

1. You are a democrat and voted for Obama.

2. You are on Medicaid, Welfare, or some other government assistance
because you're to apathetic to work for things you want in life.

You really are a clueless moron.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jim" nospam@wherever wrote in message
el...

"Oren" wrote in message
[...]

Jeeze he's just blowin off a little steam. Why get all postal on the guy?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
[...]

The first time I had a car broken into and my property vandalized
was perpetrated by a group of teenagers from wealthy families on
a mini crime spree. Perhaps your trashcan is on the roof of the local
high school?

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 23:32:30 -0600, Master Betty wrote:

"Jim" nospam@wherever wrote in message
tel...

Am I getting close?

I hope that this message transcends this website and melds itself into
the plastic fibers of my lovely trashcan. I hope that your Tuesdays
and Fridays are literally "trash days". I sincerely hope that when you
are diagnosed with cancer, the culprit is carcinogenic fumes from the
plastic trashcan you stole.

I will be scouting the neighborhood so have your receipts ready
people.

First of all From a CANADIAN ........... GET A FREAKING BRAIN ! .. You are
not posting in your local block...your neighbors are NOT gonna read
this...you are posting on a universal scale!!! Think of that... Talk to
your mayor or whatever...don't post this **** expecting your freaking next
door neighbour is gonna come by for an apology

Jeeze he's just blowin off a little steam. Why get all postal on the guy?

He can take it to a newsgroup that gives a flying ****,
perhaps alt.stupidity.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:19:28 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
I have had cans blow down the road on occasion, that I needed to
recover. Nothing like this example!

You really are a clueless moron.

I guess you *missed* it was an "example". Sorry the humor did not come
across for you.

Maybe I should have spelled it out. EXAMPLE!

It was a mention of a local thread about a local "stolen trash can",
period - that was all.

What an ass you act like, but that's okay. Never mind.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Oren wrote:
I have had cans blow down the road on occasion, that I needed to
recover. Nothing like this example!

You really are a clueless moron.

I guess you *missed* it was an "example". Sorry the humor did not come
across for you.

Maybe I should have spelled it out. EXAMPLE!

It was a mention of a local thread about a local "stolen trash can",
period - that was all.

What an ass you act like, but that's okay. Never mind.

That's what I thought but then these three got their panties all knotted. It
doesn't take much for some.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 23:09:47 -0600, "Jim" nospam@wherever wrote:
Snip

your neighbors are NOT gonna read this...

Snip

And you know this how? Because you're a Canukastanian? It sounds like
you need to get your brain out of your ass.

Gordon Shumway

Our Constitution needs to be used less as a shield
for the guilty and more as a sword for the victim.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Oren wrote:
I have had cans blow down the road on occasion, that I needed to
recover. Nothing like this example!

*
This message is to the person who stole my new trashcan this Tuesday.
Although I will probably never see my trashcan again, I want to let
you know how I feel.

You are a vile, loathsome excuse for a human being.

I would bet money that one of the following applies to you:

1. You are a democrat and voted for Obama.

2. You are on Medicaid, Welfare, or some other government assistance
because you're to apathetic to work for things you want in life.

You really are a clueless moron.

I bet his profile of the thief is pretty damn close. Don't forget
that "Democrat" and "clueless moron" are synonymous.

Gordon Shumway

Our Constitution needs to be used less as a shield
for the guilty and more as a sword for the victim.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message

This message is to the person who stole my new trashcan this Tuesday.
Although I will probably never see my trashcan again, I want to let
you know how I feel.

You are a vile, loathsome excuse for a human being.

I would bet money that one of the following applies to you:

1. You are a democrat and voted for Obama.

[additional juvenile foolishness snipped]

If it rains on your birthday will you blame Obama? Moreover will you post
here about the awful emotional trauma that causes you?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Oren wrote:
I have had cans blow down the road on occasion, that I needed to
recover. Nothing like this example!

You really are a clueless moron.

I guess you *missed* it was an "example". Sorry the humor did not come
across for you.

Maybe I should have spelled it out. EXAMPLE!

It was a mention of a local thread about a local "stolen trash can",
period - that was all.

What an ass you act like, but that's okay. Never mind.

What amazes me is that those on the left call us on the right,
stupid
Posted to alt.home.repair

AZ Nomad wrote:

Jeeze he's just blowin off a little steam. Why get all postal on the
guy?

He can take it to a newsgroup that gives a flying ****,
perhaps alt.stupidity.

Hmm. Almost everyone here cares (I'll wager). Most will be sympathetic and
offer positive suggestions on a) how to deal with the current crisis, and b)
how to prevent a recurrence of the disaster.

A handful, regrettably, will mock the tragedy, criticize the victim, and
dismiss the loss.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Who keeps reciepts for trashcans? Around here, people spray
paint the house number on, like in your area.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 20:16:52 -0800, Oren
wrote:

I will be scouting the neighborhood so have your receipts
ready
people.

did you paint you house number on it

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
AZ Nomad wrote:
Jeeze he's just blowin off a little steam. Why get all postal on the
guy?

He can take it to a newsgroup that gives a flying ****,
perhaps alt.stupidity.

Hmm. Almost everyone here cares (I'll wager). Most will be sympathetic and
offer positive suggestions on a) how to deal with the current crisis, and b)
how to prevent a recurrence of the disaster.

A handful, regrettably, will mock the tragedy, criticize the victim, and
dismiss the loss.

I don't worry too much about his loss and the response to that. But the OPs
over the top indictment of whoever did it with a bunch of stuff that sounds
like it might have been inspired by Fox News is way too much.

Bill
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 13, 10:16*pm, Oren wrote:
[...]

Have you tried praying for him/her that God would touch their
heart ? Its better than letting resentment fester which ends up;
hurting you. Im sorry about what happened to you .
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stepfann King wrote:
Oren wrote in
:

I have had cans blow down the road on occasion, that I needed to
recover. Nothing like this example!

*
This message is to the person who stole my new trashcan this Tuesday.
Although I will probably never see my trashcan again, I want to let
you know how I feel.

You are a vile, loathsome excuse for a human being.

I would bet money that one of the following applies to you:

1. You are a democrat and voted for Obama.

1. You are S. Palin. With **** for brains you need a place to throw your
crap.

snip

I've never been able to understand why so many people are so horrible
to Sarah Palin. No, I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but
Democrats are special, they horrify me.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DGDevin" wrote in message

"Oren" wrote in message

This message is to the person who stole my new trashcan this Tuesday.
Although I will probably never see my trashcan again, I want to let
you know how I feel.

You are a vile, loathsome excuse for a human being.

I would bet money that one of the following applies to you:

1. You are a democrat and voted for Obama.

[additional juvenile foolishness snipped]

If it rains on your birthday will you blame Obama? Moreover will you post
here about the awful emotional trauma that causes you?

From the original post:

"I have had cans blow down the road on occasion, that I needed to
recover. Nothing like this example!"

Apparently it was cut and pasted from another source.

You let your political bias blind you.... again. It's guys like you that
give Democrats a bad name.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:15:41 -0600, BillGill wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
AZ Nomad wrote:
Jeeze he's just blowin off a little steam. Why get all postal on the
guy?
He can take it to a newsgroup that gives a flying ****,
perhaps alt.stupidity.

Hmm. Almost everyone here cares (I'll wager). Most will be sympathetic and
offer positive suggestions on a) how to deal with the current crisis, and b)
how to prevent a recurrence of the disaster.

A handful, regrettably, will mock the tragedy, criticize the victim, and
dismiss the loss.

I don't worry too much about his loss and the response to that. But the OPs
over the top indictment of whoever did it with a bunch of stuff that sounds
like it might have been inspired by Fox News is way too much.

we don't hear the hole story. The guy is probably an asshole who
left an empty barrol in a windstorm and is too ****ing stupid to
realize the wind blew them down the street. And so paranoid that
it had to be one of those mean old libruls out to get him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:03:44 -0600, The Daring Dufas wrote:
I've never been able to understand why so many people are so horrible
to Sarah Palin. No, I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but
Democrats are special, they horrify me.

Asside from she is a lying idiot?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
I've never been able to understand why so many people are so horrible
to Sarah Palin. No, I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but
Democrats are special, they horrify me.

Aside from she is a lying idiot?

Pretty much sums her up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
I have had cans blow down the road on occasion, that I needed to
recover. Nothing like this example!

*
This message is to the person who stole my new trashcan this Tuesday.
Although I will probably never see my trashcan again, I want to let
you know how I feel.

Why bother?

Take it to http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 13, 10:16*pm, Oren wrote:
[...]

On my street, Wednesday is trash day.

Since it is often windy, here in Texas, it's not unusual for other
people's trash can to blow into my yard.

If they are still in my yard on Monday I keep them. NO, they don't
have street numbers painted on them.

Lewis.

*****

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:55:01 -0500, "h"
wrote:

I've never been able to understand why so many people are so horrible
to Sarah Palin. No, I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but
Democrats are special, they horrify me.

Aside from she is a lying idiot?

Pretty much sums her up.

Oh you mean she is a politician.

Not all politicians are idiots.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote that his trash can was
missing.

Whenever I have purchased (or had issued to me by my local
government) a trash can I have taken two spray paint cans
with contrasting colors, and marked the can up, all over, in
a pretty distinctive manner. If it does blow away I can
identify it visually several hundred feet away. None of
them have ever gone missing, but if one did, and I suspected
theft, I'd just drive around my neighborhood on trash day
looking for it.

Of course if the thief lives more than a couple of miles
away I probably won't find it for a few weeks, if ever.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 14, 10:44*am, AZ Nomad wrote:
we don't hear the hole story. *The guy is probably an asshole who
left an empty barrol in a windstorm and is too ****ing stupid to
realize the wind blew them down the street. *And *so paranoid that
it had to be one of those mean old libruls out to get him.

Amen.

There probably wasn't any identification on the trash can either, and
I don't know about you but I don't keep track of what kind of garbage
cans my neighbors have. Odds are whoever found the can is still
scratching their head wondering whose can it is, and this guy is
having a frickin' coronary because someone "stole" it.

I had a small trash can blow into my yard one windy day. It didn't
belong to anyone in the immediate neighborhood, so I left it in the
front yard in plain view for several days, hoping the owner would
drive by looking for it, and claim it. After it sat there a while, I
took it in the garage and used it to hold empty soda cans between
trips to the refund machines. I still have it almost 4 years later and
I still wonder whose can it is.
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
AZ Nomad wrote:
[...]

So that was your reason for jumping on Oren and giving him ****?

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
AZ Nomad wrote:
[...]

Nah. It's mostly because his insane rant has nothing to do with this
newsgroup and I basically couldn't care less about his pathetic
whining.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 13, 11:26*pm, " wrote:
On Jan 13, 11:16 pm, Oren wrote:

[...]

attached- Hide quoted text -

Where I live you have to turn YOUR serial numbered trash can in when
you move or pay for it. When I moved I had the wrong can. Apparently
the garbage collectors had mixed the one up on my street. I thought
they were going to call the police for having the wrong can. Anyway I
went back home and checked with a couple od neighbors and found my can
and called called the rude city employee's boss. When I went back I
was treated very differently from the first time I was there. Many
apologies were given. However as I walked out the door I heard some
one refer to me as an SOB. That made me feel especially good as I knew
that someones butt had been well chewed.

Jimmie
Posted to alt.home.repair

CWLee wrote:

"Oren" wrote that his trash can was missing.

Whenever I have purchased (or had issued to me by my local government) a
trash can I have taken two spray paint cans with contrasting colors, and
marked the can up, all over, in a pretty distinctive manner. If it does
blow away I can identify it visually several hundred feet away. None of
them have ever gone missing, but if one did, and I suspected theft, I'd
just drive around my neighborhood on trash day looking for it.

Of course if the thief lives more than a couple of miles away I probably
won't find it for a few weeks, if ever.

Well, where I live the commie socialist garbage haulers all issue
their customers their very own trash cans. So nobody has to steal one
because they get theirs free from their garbage hauler.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stepfann King wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

Stepfann King wrote:
Oren wrote in
:

I have had cans blow down the road on occasion, that I needed to
recover. Nothing like this example!

*
This message is to the person who stole my new trashcan this
Tuesday. Although I will probably never see my trashcan again, I
want to let you know how I feel.

You are a vile, loathsome excuse for a human being.

I would bet money that one of the following applies to you:

1. You are a democrat and voted for Obama.
1. You are S. Palin. With **** for brains you need a place to throw
your
crap.

snip

I've never been able to understand why so many people are so horrible
to Sarah Palin. No, I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but
Democrats are special, they horrify me.

TDD

Nothing she says makes any sense. She is really dumb. Thinks Korea is
East and West, not North and South. Geesh, GWB was "smarter."
I can't stand the sound of her voice. It just yaks and yaks, like the
parents on Charlie Brown when they play a waaa-waaa sound.

When she screws up (most of the time) she blames everyone else.

Her demeanor is just too fake.
Get some brains, woman!!!

She reminds me of one of my baby sisters so I can't dislike her.
*snicker*

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , Stepfann King wrote:

Nothing [Palin] says makes any sense. She is really dumb. Thinks Korea is
East and West, not North and South.

Got a cite for that?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stepfann King wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

Stepfann King wrote:
Oren wrote in
:

[...]

Didn't BeeHO campaign in 57 states? I love it when Liberals ignore
the stupidity of their own. I think our Affirmative Action President
is very entertaining, dangerous but entertaining. No, I'm not a
Republican.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
(snip)

I will be scouting the neighborhood so have your receipts ready
people.

Unless you have a badge and a warrant, the only answer you are likely to
get is 'kiss my ass', punctuated by the door hitting you in the face.
I certainly wouldn't show receipts to some random soul on my doorstep.
If they think I have something of theirs, call a cop.

Now having said that, if one blew into my yard, I may knock on a few
nearby doors and ask if they are missing one, or stake it down in my
front yard with a 'found' sign on it....

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:09:00 -0500, aemeijers wrote:
Oren wrote:
(snip)

I will be scouting the neighborhood so have your receipts ready
people.

Unless you have a badge and a warrant, the only answer you are likely to
get is 'kiss my ass', punctuated by the door hitting you in the face.
I certainly wouldn't show receipts to some random soul on my doorstep.
If they think I have something of theirs, call a cop.

Now having said that, if one blew into my yard, I may knock on a few
nearby doors and ask if they are missing one, or stake it down in my
front yard with a 'found' sign on it....

Garbage men probably tossed it in retaliation from being mouthed off at.
Posted to alt.home.repair

AZ Nomad wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:03:44 -0600, The Daring Dufas wrote:
I've never been able to understand why so many people are so horrible
to Sarah Palin. No, I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but
Democrats are special, they horrify me.

Asside from she is a lying idiot?

She lacks the mental capability to lie. She simply doesn't know reality
from her imaginary world. Look up 'magical thinking',

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Paint your trashcan dayglow pink or rainbow stripes. Nobody will
steal it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Nothing she says makes any sense. She is really dumb. Thinks Korea
is East and West, not North and South. Geesh, GWB was "smarter."
I can't stand the sound of her voice. It just yaks and yaks, like
the parents on Charlie Brown when they play a waaa-waaa sound.

Didn't BeeHO campaign in 57 states? I love it when Liberals ignore
the stupidity of their own. I think our Affirmative Action President
is very entertaining, dangerous but entertaining. No, I'm not a
Republican.

In fairness to Obama, the Democrats DID have 57 entities sending delegates
to the Democratic National Convention. They we
* The fifty states, of course,
* D.C.,
* American Somoa,
* U.S. Virgin Islands,
* Puerto Rico,
* er, Patagonia,
* Rhodesia, and
* Narnia.

He just misspoke the word "state" when he meant "places of no consequence."

As for Palin and East/West Korea, it never happened.

Stolen from the net Lou Newell Woodworking 0 April 24th 07 06:02 PM
OT-Stolen boat Gunner Metalworking 95 March 16th 05 07:44 AM
Stolen Truck Recovered!!!!!!!! Ernie Leimkuhler Metalworking 67 March 6th 05 01:19 AM
Things stolen - not strictly DIY Andrew Chesters UK diy 43 February 1st 05 11:45 AM
Stolen goods Gary Cavie UK diy 6 January 4th 05 01:26 PM