Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad[_2_] AZ Nomad[_2_] is offline

Default Stolen trashcan

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 23:32:30 -0600, Master Betty wrote:

"Jim" nospam@wherever wrote in message
tel...

Am I getting close?

I hope that this message transcends this website and melds itself into
the plastic fibers of my lovely trashcan. I hope that your Tuesdays
and Fridays are literally "trash days". I sincerely hope that when you
are diagnosed with cancer, the culprit is carcinogenic fumes from the
plastic trashcan you stole.

I will be scouting the neighborhood so have your receipts ready
people.

First of all From a CANADIAN ........... GET A FREAKING BRAIN ! .. You are
not posting in your local block...your neighbors are NOT gonna read
this...you are posting on a universal scale!!! Think of that... Talk to
your mayor or whatever...don't post this **** expecting your freaking next
door neighbour is gonna come by for an apology

Jeeze he's just blowin off a little steam. Why get all postal on the guy?

He can take it to a newsgroup that gives a flying ****,
perhaps alt.stupidity.