Posted to alt.home.repair
Master Betty Master Betty is offline

Default Stolen trashcan

"DGDevin" wrote in message

"Oren" wrote in message

This message is to the person who stole my new trashcan this Tuesday.
Although I will probably never see my trashcan again, I want to let
you know how I feel.

You are a vile, loathsome excuse for a human being.

I would bet money that one of the following applies to you:

1. You are a democrat and voted for Obama.

[additional juvenile foolishness snipped]

If it rains on your birthday will you blame Obama? Moreover will you post
here about the awful emotional trauma that causes you?

From the original post:

"I have had cans blow down the road on occasion, that I needed to
recover. Nothing like this example!"

Apparently it was cut and pasted from another source.

You let your political bias blind you.... again. It's guys like you that
give Democrats a bad name.