Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad[_2_] AZ Nomad[_2_] is offline

Default Stolen trashcan

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:49:47 -0600, Master Betty wrote:

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:15:41 -0600, BillGill wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
AZ Nomad wrote:
Jeeze he's just blowin off a little steam. Why get all postal on the
guy?
He can take it to a newsgroup that gives a flying ****,
perhaps alt.stupidity.

Hmm. Almost everyone here cares (I'll wager). Most will be sympathetic
and
offer positive suggestions on a) how to deal with the current crisis,
and b)
how to prevent a recurrence of the disaster.

A handful, regrettably, will mock the tragedy, criticize the victim, and
dismiss the loss.

I don't worry too much about his loss and the response to that. But the
OPs
over the top indictment of whoever did it with a bunch of stuff that
sounds
like it might have been inspired by Fox News is way too much.

we don't hear the hole story. The guy is probably an asshole who
left an empty barrol in a windstorm and is too ****ing stupid to
realize the wind blew them down the street. And so paranoid that
it had to be one of those mean old libruls out to get him.

So that was your reason for jumping on Oren and giving him ****?

Nah. It's mostly because his insane rant has nothing to do with this
newsgroup and I basically couldn't care less about his pathetic
whining.