Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mkirsch1@rochester.rr.com is offline

Default Stolen trashcan

On Jan 14, 10:44*am, AZ Nomad wrote:
we don't hear the hole story. *The guy is probably an asshole who
left an empty barrol in a windstorm and is too ****ing stupid to
realize the wind blew them down the street. *And *so paranoid that
it had to be one of those mean old libruls out to get him.

Amen.

There probably wasn't any identification on the trash can either, and
I don't know about you but I don't keep track of what kind of garbage
cans my neighbors have. Odds are whoever found the can is still
scratching their head wondering whose can it is, and this guy is
having a frickin' coronary because someone "stole" it.

I had a small trash can blow into my yard one windy day. It didn't
belong to anyone in the immediate neighborhood, so I left it in the
front yard in plain view for several days, hoping the owner would
drive by looking for it, and claim it. After it sat there a while, I
took it in the garage and used it to hold empty soda cans between
trips to the refund machines. I still have it almost 4 years later and
I still wonder whose can it is.