Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Stolen trashcan

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:19:28 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
I have had cans blow down the road on occasion, that I needed to
recover. Nothing like this example!

*
This message is to the person who stole my new trashcan this Tuesday.
Although I will probably never see my trashcan again, I want to let
you know how I feel.

You are a vile, loathsome excuse for a human being.

I would bet money that one of the following applies to you:

1. You are a democrat and voted for Obama.

2. You are on Medicaid, Welfare, or some other government assistance
because you're to apathetic to work for things you want in life.

You really are a clueless moron.

I bet his profile of the thief is pretty damn close. Don't forget
that "Democrat" and "clueless moron" are synonymous.

Gordon Shumway

Our Constitution needs to be used less as a shield
for the guilty and more as a sword for the victim.