Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Whose finger on the nuclear button...

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Nov 2, 6:41 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

McCain owns 21 pets: 4 dogs, 1 cat, 3 parakeets, and 13 fish. Obama
has no pets - especially dogs.

You might just as well say, "Obama has no pets - especially sabretooth
tigers".

Zero is zero.

You're right.

Obama does in addition to not having a dog as a pet, Obama does not have a
sabertooth tiger as a pet, albeit for a completely different reason.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:07:22 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Nov 2, 6:41*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

McCain owns 21 pets: 4 dogs, 1 cat, 3 parakeets, and 13 fish. Obama has no
pets - especially dogs.

You might just as well say, "Obama has no pets - especially sabretooth
tigers".

Zero is zero.

Cindy Hamilton

Hey, watch it,Cindy! In the mind of our friend, owning pets
"especially dogs" is a pre-requisite for creating and administering
healthy domestic and foreign policy.

(Besides, how does he know that Obama "has no pets -- especially
dogs"?)

We sure get all kinds g

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default If Jesus would run for office (was Whose finger on the nuclear button...)

Chris wrote:
Warning to the concerned voters for the position of Messiah:

I am running for Messiah against Jesus. I may not be the perfect
candidate but there are a few questions about my opponent that need
answers.
1. Jesus wants to be the Messiah of all Christians but he never was a
Christian. He is a Jew. He attended Jewish schools and has been seen
in the Hebrew temple.

2. It is a well known fact that he mingles with unrepentant thieves,
prostitutes and lepers. How can we know he is not indeed a thief with
leprosy and a penchant for prostitution?

3. He wants to be called Jesus the carpenter but has anyone ever seen
him hold a hammer?

4. Jesus fed large crowds with little bread and fish. He also can
resuscitate dead people: Is he actually a shaman?

5. And what can he tell us of that large unknown part of his life of
which nobody has any notion? We want some answers.

6. Jesus is too young and inexperienced to be a Messiah. He's lacking
the years and the wisdom of, say, Moses. Can you trust the salvation
of your soul to a young and untested Messiah?

7. Jesus claims to be the son of God, but his mother was married to
Joseph. Is he an impostor?

8. Jesus is originally from Nazareth in the West Bank. You know that
those latte-sipping, Volvo-driving yuppies in the West Bank cannot be
trusted.

9. Am I the only one to notice that the color of his skin is just a
shade lighter than other Jews? Makes you wonder if he really is a Jew.

10. Jesus keeps saying: "Let the little children come to me". Is he a
pedophile?

11. How can he explain being around all that wine?

12. Finally, Jesus is preaching that we'll have to share our wealth
with poor people, which proves once and for all that HE IS A COMMIE!

We cannot take the chance to have Jesus for Messiah. He claims he
wants change, but what's his real program?

If you agree with me, send this message to ten friends. Stay tuned on
RNC (Rabid Network Connection) for more on Jesus the Impostor.

You made a ghastly mistake. Jesus' mother was NOT married to Joseph! She was
his betrothed. Jesus was, at best, illegitimate.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:31:29 -0500, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"z" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 9:39 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
wrote in message
OR

A cool, calm, patient, very well-educated (PhD in international
relations; taught Constitutional Law at one of the best universities
in the country (full disclosu I am a U of C alumg)...

I'll take the first guy. I know what he is

No you don't. All you know is the image he carefully created.
Take a look at the long article in the recent Rolling Stone, written
by a disillusioned Rep. Scary!

.. The second guy is too much
like a slick snake oil salesman and I don't trust him one teeny little
bit.

Har, har! The snake oil salesman is that confused little old guy
who blows with the wind. Maybe if he'd had the cojones to run
his own campaign, instead of hiring a professional killer, he
might have retained a modicum of respect.

wouldn't it be smarter for all the folks who voted for bush to vote
AGAINST the candidate they like this time?

Then we should vote for Nader? I'm thinking maybe I'll vote Libertarian
this time around.

Oh, please no (you ARE kidding?)

It was Mr. Libertarian Fed Chairman-cum-dictator Alan Greenspan
who was ever so wide-eyed surprised when his philosophy of
self-correcting markets didn't, uh, quite pay off. I couldn't stand
to watch the hearings. Did he call for a basin of water to wash his
hands?

(Just curious: Anybody ever met a poor or minority Libertarian?)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:29:26 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Maybe not vote for the Muslim guy who plans to redistribute the wealth of
the nation?

Pathetic. Right out of the playbook of campaign manager Rick Davis,
who ran (into the ground) the McCain/Palin campaign.

You know that Obama is a Christian, and you know that he said nothing
about redistribut(ing) the wealth...etc.etc."

If you can read, look at the transcript of the press conference
which was instantly distorted by Rick Davis forces. Then
post an apology.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 06:12:32 -0500, Norminn
wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Norminn" wrote in message
news:Jd2dnWk9raHxR5PUnZ2dnUVZ_i2dnZ2d@earthlink. com...

clipped

hell, he's awol from the presidency right now. it's just that
everybody thinks that's best all around.

AWOL during Katrina, just like daddy was AWOL during Andrew and Jebbie was
AWOL in 2000 election. Traitors, IMO.

Yes, Bush could have stopped the storm by Presidential decree. It was a
republican storm in the first place.

Of course he could not have stopped the storm. Took what, a month,
before he paid attention
and sent in relief?

Anybody remember those pictures, that didn't come out until way
into the "recovery", of armed guards stationed on the bridge --
only a few yards away from the hell-hole where people were confined?

They were there to stop blacks from crossing over into nice white
neighborhoods.

The media never mentioned **** about that scandal.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 01:25:41 -0800 (PST), z
wrote:

On Nov 3, 2:01*am, wrote:
On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 00:51:11 GMT, (Ron in

NY) wrote:
Obama was born in Kenya---He is not eligible to be president--ONLY someone who
was born in the US or one of its' territories is eligible.
================================================= =======
Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

That was his father. *Obama was born in Hawaii. *Last time I looked
that was one of the 50 US states.

if he was born in kenya, wouldn't his mother have to have been there
at the time? anybody able to provide any evidence of her being there
then? hnmm?

You're a piece of work!

He wasn't born in Kenya, he was born in Hawaii.

Heck, why waste electrons g

You're too (something) to address the issue of which is safest
for the U.S. -- a reckless, hot-tempered pres. who makes hasty,
ill-considered decision, or a cool, calm one who evaluates before
acting.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:24:47 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:
[...]

You made a ghastly mistake. Jesus' mother was NOT married to Joseph! She was
his betrothed. Jesus was, at best, illegitimate.

Whoa, hey, hey! Nothing wrong with screwing before marriage. Ask
the moose-skinner, who flaunted the result before America. (though
her rules do apply to everybody else...)

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Norminn" wrote in message

Staff and underlings for Cat. 5 hurricane? National guard, disaster
declaration, Army? It was
August, 1992, GHW Bush.

Maybe it was. How many Presidents have ever actually looked at the detailed
plans for a Cat 5 hurricane? I'd say none. I doubt anyone really knew what
would be required and then FEMA flubbed what they did have. And the Mayor
of NO was even worse.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in
:

wrote in message
OR

A cool, calm, patient, very well-educated (PhD in international
relations; taught Constitutional Law at one of the best universities
in the country (full disclosu I am a U of C alumg)...

I'll take the first guy. I know what he is. The second guy is too much
like a slick snake oil salesman and I don't trust him one teeny little
bit.

wouldn't it be smarter for all the folks who voted for bush to vote
AGAINST the candidate they like this time?

Then we should vote for Nader? I'm thinking maybe I'll vote Libertarian
this time around.

Actually,the People know very little about Obama;
he refuses to release his college records and papers.
He hid his close association with terrorist Ayers,and continues to claim he
knew nothing about Ayer's terrorist,communist beliefs.(but worked closely
with him on Annenberg Challenge and Woods Foundation)
He sat in Rev.Wright's church for 20 yrs,and was mentored by him,but knew
nothing about Wright's hate for America or his Black Liberation Theology
beliefs.(either Obama's incredibly clueless or lying)

As far as "teaching Constitutional Law",Obama believed DC's gun ban was
Constitutional,but reversed himself when the USSC ruled it IS
unconstitutional.

BTW,when asked what accomplishments of note Obama has achieved,not even his
close advisors can answer without evasion.

Consider that Obama would seat "empathic" Judges that would ignore the
Constitution and rule based on their own feelings,instead of what our
Constitution actually says.(there goes Written Law)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in
:

NY) wrote:
Obama was born in Kenya---He is not eligible to be president--ONLY
someone who was born in the US or one of its' territories is
eligible. ================================================== ======
Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

That was his father. *Obama was born in Hawaii. *Last time I looked
that was one of the 50 US states.

if he was born in kenya, wouldn't his mother have to have been there
at the time? anybody able to provide any evidence of her being there
then? hnmm?

You're a piece of work!

He wasn't born in Kenya, he was born in Hawaii.

Where? what hospital? Show proof.
Why does his own grandma say he was born in Kenya,even naming the specific
hospital?

Heck, why waste electrons g

You're too (something) to address the issue of which is safest
for the U.S. -- a reckless, hot-tempered pres. who makes hasty,
ill-considered decision, or a cool, calm one who evaluates before
acting.

More like one(Obama) who WAFFLES and checks which way popular opinion is
blowing before "acting".(and then being wrong anyways)
Look at his comments about the Georgian invasion,or the Supreme Court
ruling on Heller V DC.

Obama;over 100 votes of "Present";no decision made either way.Indecisive.

(Illinois should ask for his salary back;they didn't get what they paid
for;representation.)

Heck,Obama has been a PLACEHOLDER for most of his -known- career.
Did nothing that anyone would notice.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Yanik wrote:

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in
:

wrote in message

OR

A cool, calm, patient, very well-educated (PhD in international
relations; taught Constitutional Law at one of the best universities
in the country (full disclosu I am a U of C alumg)...

I'll take the first guy. I know what he is. The second guy is too much
like a slick snake oil salesman and I don't trust him one teeny little
bit.

wouldn't it be smarter for all the folks who voted for bush to vote
AGAINST the candidate they like this time?

Then we should vote for Nader? I'm thinking maybe I'll vote Libertarian
this time around.

Actually,the People know very little about Obama;
he refuses to release his college records and papers.

Geo. W. Bush's would be far more interesting.

He hid his close association with terrorist Ayers,and continues to claim he
knew nothing about Ayer's terrorist,communist beliefs.(but worked closely
with him on Annenberg Challenge and Woods Foundation)

They served on a board together, which is far from proof that they had
any sort of personal relationship.

He sat in Rev.Wright's church for 20 yrs,and was mentored by him,but knew
nothing about Wright's hate for America or his Black Liberation Theology
beliefs.(either Obama's incredibly clueless or lying)

I would not equate Wright's sermon as "hate for America"........fire and
brimstone, yes. Angry?
Perhaps. Wright is a really interesting, intelligent person. The same
declaration by a minister, in a
sermon, and by a politician are very different, IMO. Shall we talk
about all the loonie ministers
who came to fame with R. Reagan?

I was in church, visiting away from home church, when the pastor's
sermon included an admonition
against selling property to Catholics. Proof members are prejudiced?
No. Proof of absolutely
nothing beyond the pastor's words.

If everyone who harps about Wright's sermon is commenting on principle,
then they certainly
should be just about worn out by now ..... or is it just African
American ministers?

As far as "teaching Constitutional Law",Obama believed DC's gun ban was
Constitutional,but reversed himself when the USSC ruled it IS
unconstitutional.

Appropriate for a lawyer, no?

BTW,when asked what accomplishments of note Obama has achieved,not even his
close advisors can answer without evasion.

President of Harvard Law Review.
Graduated Harvard without daddy's influence.
Got elected Illinois Senate.
Genius at voting laws, trends, demographics, organizing.
Very cool under pressure.........mission accomplished?

Consider that Obama would seat "empathic" Judges that would ignore the

Mebbe he was thinking of the high proportion of prison inmates of AA
descent, hundreds? convicted
of capital crimes who later were proven innocent. Illinois governor
suspended executions
because of that ..... last I read of it, somewhere around 100 or more
sentenced to death row
were proven innocent by the Innocence Project based on DNA tech. not
available when they were
tried. Or, mebbe he's just soft hearted ) I've not had any ancestors
lynched for being black, so it's hard to
walk in the shoes of African Americans.

Constitution and rule based on their own feelings,instead of what our
Constitution actually says.(there goes Written Law)

Got a quote? I worry more about GWB abuse of the written law.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Yanik wrote:

wrote in
:

wrote:

Maybe not vote for the Muslim guy who plans to redistribute the wealth
of the nation?

Pathetic. Right out of the playbook of campaign manager Rick Davis,
who ran (into the ground) the McCain/Palin campaign.

You know that Obama is a Christian, and you know that he said nothing
about redistribut(ing) the wealth...etc.etc."

Ah,but Obama was born and raised -as a Muslim-(Obama was born to a Muslim
father,was schooled in Indonesia as a Muslim,went to mosque and prayed as a

Not a Muslim school, but an international school in a Muslim country.
Lots of Americans attend
similar schools all over the world.

Muslim.)and according to most Islamic scholars,"once Muslim,always
Muslim";there's no converting to other religions or else you are "murtadd"
or apostate.
By the Koran,those MUST be killed.

Note the support from Farrakhan and foreign Muslims like Al-
Qaida,Hamas,Hezbollah,Iran;they all believe Obama is Muslim.
(in Islam,it's permitted to lie to infidels;Obama HAS been doing a lot of
lying to America))

Obama -in his own book- tells that he converted to Christianity in his
20's. By the America-hating Rev.Wright!!

So,he's either apostate or lying.

I haven't seen any Muslims trying to kill him.

Also,Obama CLEARLY said "redistibuting the wealth". As far back as 2001.
"spread the wealth" is the same thing.

USA has been doing that since the first boat got here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"Norminn" wrote in message

Staff and underlings for Cat. 5 hurricane? National guard, disaster
declaration, Army? It was
August, 1992, GHW Bush.

Maybe it was. How many Presidents have ever actually looked at the detailed
plans for a Cat 5 hurricane? I'd say none. I doubt anyone really knew what
would be required and then FEMA flubbed what they did have. And the Mayor
of NO was even worse.

The main problem with the disaster response in NOLA was that they
followed their disaster plan to the letter. Then, when something
happened that the plan had not envisioned (basically the inability of
getting people out of the Dome and into shelters because the shelters
did not exist), nobody at any level knew what to do next and dithered
for a couple of days.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Yanik wrote:

More like one(Obama) who WAFFLES and checks which way popular opinion
is blowing before "acting".(and then being wrong anyways)
Look at his comments about the Georgian invasion,or the Supreme Court
ruling on Heller V DC.

Obama;over 100 votes of "Present";no decision made either
way.Indecisive.

(Illinois should ask for his salary back;they didn't get what they
paid for;representation.)

Heck,Obama has been a PLACEHOLDER for most of his -known- career.
Did nothing that anyone would notice.

Look on the bright side. If Obama is elected, maybe he won't actually, you
know, do anything.

That's gotta be better than doing the wrong thing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Yanik wrote:

Heck,Obama has been a PLACEHOLDER for most of his -known- career.
Did nothing that anyone would notice.

Looks like lots of people are noticing he's running for president, with
what was the last count, a 7% lead?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3 Nov 2008 18:23:29 GMT, Jim Yanik wrote:

wrote in
:

wrote:

On Nov 2, 6:41*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

McCain owns 21 pets: 4 dogs, 1 cat, 3 parakeets, and 13 fish. Obama
has no pets - especially dogs.

You might just as well say, "Obama has no pets - especially sabretooth
tigers".

Zero is zero.

Cindy Hamilton

Hey, watch it,Cindy! In the mind of our friend, owning pets
"especially dogs" is a pre-requisite for creating and administering
healthy domestic and foreign policy.

(Besides, how does he know that Obama "has no pets -- especially
dogs"?)

We sure get all kinds g

To Muslims,dogs are unclean.

Nominated for non sequitur of the milennium,
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Nov 2, 6:41 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

McCain owns 21 pets: 4 dogs, 1 cat, 3 parakeets, and 13 fish. Obama
has no pets - especially dogs.

You might just as well say, "Obama has no pets - especially
sabretooth tigers".

Zero is zero.

Cindy Hamilton

Hey, watch it,Cindy! In the mind of our friend, owning pets
"especially dogs" is a pre-requisite for creating and administering
healthy domestic and foreign policy.

(Besides, how does he know that Obama "has no pets -- especially
dogs"?)

I keep up with the candidates; their policies, positions, promises, and
pets.

"John McCain already has the requisite menagerie: several dogs, Sam, an
English Springer Spaniel, Coco, a Poodle mix and Yorkies Lucy and Desi.
Oreo, a black and white cat, shares the household with a parakeet and
sal****er fish. Barak Obama, on the other hand, has none. "
http://www.nantucketindependent.com/..._arts/034.html

"There are the dogs: Sam (English Springer Spaniel), Coco (a poodle mix),
and Lucy and Desi (two Yorkshire terriers) purchased by Cindy McCain when
she was grieving her empty nest after the couple's eldest daughter graduated
from college. Pets of other species include turtles (Cuff and Link), Oreo (a
black and white cat), a ferret named Daisey (who passed this summer),
parakeets and a tank full of fish, the biggest named Lucky."
http://ivillage.petside.com/news/rac...NBC_Today_Pets

Also:
http://www.critterology.com/the_2008..._pets-150.html

http://abbythedog.blogspot.com/2007/...sidential.html

And others.

Obama has promised his daughters a dog after the election. Win or lose. By
then, owning a dog won't matter.

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

On Nov 3, 2:08*am, wrote:
Interesting how the McCain apologists can manage to
address anything, however trivial and irrelevant, about his
opponent, rather than deal with the core issue making McCain
unfit to serve: His lifelong reckless instability. Look again
at the Subject.

he trained as a fighter pilot. his whole life depended on not letting
long term considerations distract him from making snap decisions, then
dropping them and doing something completely different if they didn't
pay off immediately. not what i'm looking for in a president.
Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

On Nov 3, 9:30*am, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"Norminn" wrote in message
Of course he could not have stopped the storm. *Took what, a month, before
he paid attention
and sent in relief?

Sure, there were many problems but was it actually Bush? * When was the
latest plan actually put into effect for hurricane preparedness for the
larges storm in decades? *Could go back to Nixon for all we know. *These
things are taken care of by staff and underlings, not the President no
matter who happens to hold that position at the time of the storm.

As everybody else seems to know, Clinton had FEMA running like a well
oiled machine. He appointed James Lee Witt as the first FEMA director
with actual emergency management experience, and made it a cabinet
post. Under Clinton, FEMA enacted periodic disaster drills that
brought together local, state and federal officials all over the
country to practice emergency reponse to natural disasters and
terrorist attacks. They established a new national stockpile of
emergency medical supplies, which were what were distributed and used
after 9/11, the Bushies not having put any effort or money into it. In
fact, thee Bushies were upset that spending on "domestic preparedness"
programs had risen from $42.6 million in 1997 to more than $1.2
billion in 2000. Bush demoted the agency’s status and made his crony
Joe Allbaugh, who had no experience in the area, the head, as a
political position. Albaugh went ahead to disassemble FEMA. He told
Congress in May 2001: “Many are concerned that federal disaster
assistance may have evolved into both an oversized entitlement program
and a disincentive to effective state and local risk management.
Expectations of when the federal government should be involved and the
degree of involvement may have ballooned beyond what is an appropriate
level.”

So, when disaster struck, of course they couldn't cope; they had set
it up that way.
Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Norminn" wrote in message
news:Jd2dnWk9raHxR5PUnZ2dnUVZ_i2dnZ2d@earthlink. com...

clipped

hell, he's awol from the presidency right now. it's just that
everybody thinks that's best all around.

AWOL during Katrina, just like daddy was AWOL during Andrew and Jebbie was
AWOL in 2000 election. *Traitors, IMO.

Yes, Bush could have stopped the storm by Presidential decree. *It was *a
republican storm in the first place.

Of course he could not have stopped the storm. *Took what, a month,
before he paid attention
and sent in relief?

Anybody remember those pictures, that didn't come out until way
into the "recovery", of armed guards stationed on the bridge --
only a few yards away from the hell-hole where people were confined?

They were there to stop blacks from crossing over into nice white
neighborhoods.

The media never mentioned **** about that scandal.- Hide quoted text -

i saw it on 60 minutes.

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

On Nov 3, 9:29*am, "Stormin Mormon"

I will take McCain rather than a racist who only left his white hating
church which he attended for twenty years,

so i take it you consider the folks saying he's a muslim to be liars.
Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

On Nov 3, 1:22*pm, Jim Yanik wrote:

Ah,but Obama was born and raised -as a Muslim-(Obama was born to a Muslim
father,was schooled in Indonesia as a Muslim,went to mosque and prayed as a
Muslim.)and according to most Islamic scholars,"once Muslim,always
Muslim";there's no converting to other religions or else you are "murtadd"
or apostate.
By the Koran,those MUST be killed.

so i take it those folks discussing about his belonging to the white
hating church are confused.
Posted to alt.home.repair

z wrote:
On Nov 3, 2:08 am, wrote:
Interesting how the McCain apologists can manage to
address anything, however trivial and irrelevant, about his
opponent, rather than deal with the core issue making McCain
unfit to serve: His lifelong reckless instability. Look again
at the Subject.

he trained as a fighter pilot. his whole life depended on not letting
long term considerations distract him from making snap decisions, then
dropping them and doing something completely different if they didn't
pay off immediately. not what i'm looking for in a president.

Hmm. After you drop a bomb, it's hardly productive to dwell on the
aftermath. You job is over. BDA is left to the green-eyeshad types in the
photo-recon office.

Likewise there's no need to hone your calculations to the nth degree.
"Close" actually does count when dropping bombs. Whether you kill 500 or
only 499 is no biggie.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in news:zKKPk.238285$4p1.42593@en-nntp-
09.dc1.easynews.com:

wrote:

On Nov 2, 6:41*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

McCain owns 21 pets: 4 dogs, 1 cat, 3 parakeets, and 13 fish. Obama
has no pets - especially dogs.

You might just as well say, "Obama has no pets - especially sabretooth
tigers".

Zero is zero.

Cindy Hamilton

Hey, watch it,Cindy! In the mind of our friend, owning pets
"especially dogs" is a pre-requisite for creating and administering
healthy domestic and foreign policy.

(Besides, how does he know that Obama "has no pets -- especially
dogs"?)

We sure get all kinds g

To Muslims,dogs are unclean.

Nominated for non sequitur of the milennium,

Obama may be a "stealth" Muslim.(thus appropriate...)
According to the Muslim faith,one cannot renounce Islam,and Obama was born
Muslim(thru Father),raised and taught Muslim(2 different schools in
Indonesia),went to mosque and prayed as a Muslim(with his stepfather),and
only "converted" to Christianity in his 20's(by Rev.Wright,America-hater.)

Islam permits lying to infidels,and any Muslim who renounces Islam is
apostate(murtadd) and must be killed.I note that many Muslims believe Obama
is a Muslim,and he has the support of the many Islamic terror groups.
(who would be quick to denounce an apostate)

reasons not to vote for Obama,IN HIS OWN WORDS;
http://tinyurl.com/5zbyez

but I doubt you'll read it. you can't face the truth.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Nov 2, 6:41*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

[...]

I read his entire book, Audacity of Hope. Have you? If not, it's
apparent that I
can face a lot more of the truth than you can.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message

Obama may be a "stealth" Muslim.(thus appropriate...)
According to the Muslim faith,one cannot renounce Islam,and Obama was born
Muslim(thru Father),raised and taught Muslim(2 different schools in
Indonesia),went to mosque and prayed as a Muslim(with his stepfather),and
only "converted" to Christianity in his 20's(by Rev.Wright,America-hater.)

Islam permits lying to infidels,and any Muslim who renounces Islam is
apostate(murtadd) and must be killed.I note that many Muslims believe Obama
is a Muslim,and he has the support of the many Islamic terror groups.
(who would be quick to denounce an apostate)

What a collection of meaningles nonsense.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"BobR" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 6:56 pm, "Steve Barker DLT"
wrote:
Get back to us when you prove that....

"Ron in NY" wrote in

Obama was born in Kenya---He is not eligible to be president--ONLY someone
who
was born in the US or one of its' territories is eligible.
Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.- Hide quoted text -

Kinda sounds like all the bull **** about Bush being AWOL doesn't it?
We have heard that crap for the last eight years...you can listen to
this for the next four.

You mean the next eight, right?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
OR

A cool, calm, patient, very well-educated (PhD in international
relations; taught Constitutional Law at one of the best universities
in the country (full disclosu I am a U of C alumg)...

I'll take the first guy. I know what he is

No you don't. All you know is the image he carefully created.
Take a look at the long article in the recent Rolling Stone, written
by a disillusioned Rep. Scary!

McCain changes positions so fast, I can't keep up. Who knows what he really
stands for?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Get back to us when you prove that....

"Ron in NY" wrote in

Obama was born in Kenya---He is not eligible to be president--ONLY someone
who
was born in the US or one of its' territories is eligible.
Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.- Hide quoted text -

Kinda sounds like all the bull **** about Bush being AWOL doesn't it?
We have heard that crap for the last eight years...you can listen to
this for the next four.

You mean the next eight, right?- Hide quoted text -

Nope, I said what I ment and that moron will only last one term.
Hell, even his own party will abandon him before the end of one
term.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I don't know that Oh Bomb Us is a Christian. I go sit in libraries. Does
that mean I'm a book?

He told Joe the Plumber that he was going to redistribute the wealth.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

You know that Obama is a Christian, and you know that he said nothing
about redistribut(ing) the wealth...etc.etc."

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:
I'm in Houston. For many years, Houstonians, and others, have
enjoyed the hospitality and welcome we received when visiting New
Orleans. When Katrina hit, we viewd it as an opportunity to
reciprocate by providing succor and refuge to our friends who were
so sorely troubled. Never again.

It turns out the armed guards of which you spoke knew more about
their New Orleans neighbors than we.

You would actually back turning refugees back at gunpoint?

Yep. Those who refused to turn back would be shot. It's called triage.

When the lifeboats are filled, accepting more imperils those who could be
saved.

The lack of morality of republicans constant amazes me.

We learned in Viet Nam what to do when a 6-year old is sent toward our lines
with a grenade in each hand.

What did we learn? Practice marksmanship using smaller targets. This
training has recently been expanded in Iraq to targets wearing burkas.

Posted to alt.home.repair

BobR wrote:

You mean the next eight, right?- Hide quoted text -

Nope, I said what I ment and that moron will only last one term.
Hell, even his own party will abandon him before the end of one
term.

Look on the bright side: The Democrats have finally defeated Bush. Now they
can move on to a new crusade like promoting the wonders of soybeans.