Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default If Jesus would run for office (was Whose finger on the nuclear button...)

Chris wrote:
Warning to the concerned voters for the position of Messiah:

I am running for Messiah against Jesus. I may not be the perfect
candidate but there are a few questions about my opponent that need
answers.
1. Jesus wants to be the Messiah of all Christians but he never was a
Christian. He is a Jew. He attended Jewish schools and has been seen
in the Hebrew temple.

2. It is a well known fact that he mingles with unrepentant thieves,
prostitutes and lepers. How can we know he is not indeed a thief with
leprosy and a penchant for prostitution?

3. He wants to be called Jesus the carpenter but has anyone ever seen
him hold a hammer?

4. Jesus fed large crowds with little bread and fish. He also can
resuscitate dead people: Is he actually a shaman?

5. And what can he tell us of that large unknown part of his life of
which nobody has any notion? We want some answers.

6. Jesus is too young and inexperienced to be a Messiah. He's lacking
the years and the wisdom of, say, Moses. Can you trust the salvation
of your soul to a young and untested Messiah?

7. Jesus claims to be the son of God, but his mother was married to
Joseph. Is he an impostor?

8. Jesus is originally from Nazareth in the West Bank. You know that
those latte-sipping, Volvo-driving yuppies in the West Bank cannot be
trusted.

9. Am I the only one to notice that the color of his skin is just a
shade lighter than other Jews? Makes you wonder if he really is a Jew.

10. Jesus keeps saying: "Let the little children come to me". Is he a
pedophile?

11. How can he explain being around all that wine?

12. Finally, Jesus is preaching that we'll have to share our wealth
with poor people, which proves once and for all that HE IS A COMMIE!

We cannot take the chance to have Jesus for Messiah. He claims he
wants change, but what's his real program?

If you agree with me, send this message to ten friends. Stay tuned on
RNC (Rabid Network Connection) for more on Jesus the Impostor.

You made a ghastly mistake. Jesus' mother was NOT married to Joseph! She was
his betrothed. Jesus was, at best, illegitimate.