Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] apn96970@forteinc.com is offline

Default Whose finger on the nuclear button...

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:31:29 -0500, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"z" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 9:39 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
wrote in message
OR

A cool, calm, patient, very well-educated (PhD in international
relations; taught Constitutional Law at one of the best universities
in the country (full disclosu I am a U of C alumg)...

I'll take the first guy. I know what he is

No you don't. All you know is the image he carefully created.
Take a look at the long article in the recent Rolling Stone, written
by a disillusioned Rep. Scary!

.. The second guy is too much
like a slick snake oil salesman and I don't trust him one teeny little
bit.

Har, har! The snake oil salesman is that confused little old guy
who blows with the wind. Maybe if he'd had the cojones to run
his own campaign, instead of hiring a professional killer, he
might have retained a modicum of respect.

wouldn't it be smarter for all the folks who voted for bush to vote
AGAINST the candidate they like this time?

Then we should vote for Nader? I'm thinking maybe I'll vote Libertarian
this time around.

Oh, please no (you ARE kidding?)

It was Mr. Libertarian Fed Chairman-cum-dictator Alan Greenspan
who was ever so wide-eyed surprised when his philosophy of
self-correcting markets didn't, uh, quite pay off. I couldn't stand
to watch the hearings. Did he call for a basin of water to wash his
hands?

(Just curious: Anybody ever met a poor or minority Libertarian?)