Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Whose finger on the nuclear button...

wrote:

Anybody remember those pictures, that didn't come out until way
into the "recovery", of armed guards stationed on the bridge --
only a few yards away from the hell-hole where people were confined?

They were there to stop blacks from crossing over into nice white
neighborhoods.

The media never mentioned **** about that scandal.

I'm in Houston. For many years, Houstonians, and others, have enjoyed the
hospitality and welcome we received when visiting New Orleans. When Katrina
hit, we viewd it as an opportunity to reciprocate by providing succor and
refuge to our friends who were so sorely troubled.

Never again.

It turns out the armed guards of which you spoke knew more about their New
Orleans neighbors than we.