Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Whose finger on the nuclear button...

Bob F wrote:
I'm in Houston. For many years, Houstonians, and others, have
enjoyed the hospitality and welcome we received when visiting New
Orleans. When Katrina hit, we viewd it as an opportunity to
reciprocate by providing succor and refuge to our friends who were
so sorely troubled. Never again.

It turns out the armed guards of which you spoke knew more about
their New Orleans neighbors than we.

You would actually back turning refugees back at gunpoint?

Yep. Those who refused to turn back would be shot. It's called triage.

When the lifeboats are filled, accepting more imperils those who could be
saved.

The lack of morality of republicans constant amazes me.

We learned in Viet Nam what to do when a 6-year old is sent toward our lines
with a grenade in each hand.

What did we learn? Practice marksmanship using smaller targets. This
training has recently been expanded in Iraq to targets wearing burkas.