Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Whose finger on the nuclear button...

wrote in
:

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 01:25:41 -0800 (PST), z
wrote:

On Nov 3, 2:01*am, wrote:
On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 00:51:11 GMT, (Ron in

NY) wrote:
Obama was born in Kenya---He is not eligible to be president--ONLY
someone who was born in the US or one of its' territories is
eligible. ================================================== ======
Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

That was his father. *Obama was born in Hawaii. *Last time I looked
that was one of the 50 US states.

if he was born in kenya, wouldn't his mother have to have been there
at the time? anybody able to provide any evidence of her being there
then? hnmm?

You're a piece of work!

He wasn't born in Kenya, he was born in Hawaii.

Where? what hospital? Show proof.
Why does his own grandma say he was born in Kenya,even naming the specific
hospital?

Heck, why waste electrons g

You're too (something) to address the issue of which is safest
for the U.S. -- a reckless, hot-tempered pres. who makes hasty,
ill-considered decision, or a cool, calm one who evaluates before
acting.

More like one(Obama) who WAFFLES and checks which way popular opinion is
blowing before "acting".(and then being wrong anyways)
Look at his comments about the Georgian invasion,or the Supreme Court
ruling on Heller V DC.

Obama;over 100 votes of "Present";no decision made either way.Indecisive.

(Illinois should ask for his salary back;they didn't get what they paid
for;representation.)

Heck,Obama has been a PLACEHOLDER for most of his -known- career.
Did nothing that anyone would notice.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik