Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Whose finger on the nuclear button...

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"z" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 9:39 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
wrote in message
OR

A cool, calm, patient, very well-educated (PhD in international
relations; taught Constitutional Law at one of the best universities
in the country (full disclosu I am a U of C alumg)...

I'll take the first guy. I know what he is. The second guy is too much
like a slick snake oil salesman and I don't trust him one teeny little
bit.

wouldn't it be smarter for all the folks who voted for bush to vote
AGAINST the candidate they like this time?

Then we should vote for Nader? I'm thinking maybe I'll vote Libertarian
this time around.

Actually,the People know very little about Obama;
he refuses to release his college records and papers.
He hid his close association with terrorist Ayers,and continues to claim he
knew nothing about Ayer's terrorist,communist beliefs.(but worked closely
with him on Annenberg Challenge and Woods Foundation)
He sat in Rev.Wright's church for 20 yrs,and was mentored by him,but knew
nothing about Wright's hate for America or his Black Liberation Theology
beliefs.(either Obama's incredibly clueless or lying)

As far as "teaching Constitutional Law",Obama believed DC's gun ban was
Constitutional,but reversed himself when the USSC ruled it IS
unconstitutional.

BTW,when asked what accomplishments of note Obama has achieved,not even his
close advisors can answer without evasion.

Consider that Obama would seat "empathic" Judges that would ignore the
Constitution and rule based on their own feelings,instead of what our
Constitution actually says.(there goes Written Law)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik