Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

Default Help please identifying another part - This one from an NEC TV.

I need to replace a 2.2 mfd 160 V cap, but I don't know which type
of capacitor,(electrolytic, tant, mica, poly... etc.) it is, and I haven't
opened the set yet because although it has a problem, it is still watchable
and I'd like to find out the type of cap so I can buy it before hand and
swap it at the same time I first open it up for service as not to
inconvenience the customer, (who happens to be my ex, and you KNOW how
touchy that situation can be right? She's my ex for a very good reason
vbg) And obviously, seeing as who it is, you know it's going to be a
"government job" Know what I mean?

SO, if anyone maybe has the parts list, schematic, anything that
will tell what kind of cap it is, I'd REALLY appreciate it if you would let
me know

BRAND : NEC
MODEL OR CHASSIS : CT-2505A
PART NEEDED : C414. 2.2 MFD @160 VOLTS.

Thanks a lot everyone.
Randy

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

If your whore wants to look at **** on TV, then you should accommodate her
the easy way. Instead of jacking off TV gadgets, just gouge her eyes out
with a spoon, and jam them up her ass with a ball pein hammer!

"Randel Chiffiald" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 02:54:12 -0300, Randel Chiffiald
wrote:

[...]

It's a polarized 105 C electrolytic capacitor.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Randel Chiffiald ) writes:
I need to replace a 2.2 mfd 160 V cap, but I don't know which type
of capacitor,(electrolytic, tant, mica, poly... etc.) it is, and I haven't
opened the set yet because although it has a problem, it is still watchable
and I'd like to find out the type of cap so I can buy it before hand and
swap it at the same time I first open it up for service as not to
inconvenience the customer, (who happens to be my ex, and you KNOW how
touchy that situation can be right? She's my ex for a very good reason
vbg) And obviously, seeing as who it is, you know it's going to be a
"government job" Know what I mean?

HOw in the world can you know that it's a specific capacitor without
having opened the tv set?

Either you're guessing at what it might be, or you've done the old
"I took it to a repairman, but they wanted $200 to repair it, so I'm
going to do it myself. But I need to know, what's a capacitor?".

Anyone who really had an idea would be able to make a very good guess
on what type of capacitor.

Michael
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

[...]

---
Google CT-2505A and you'll get some hits for manuals for sale.

--
JF

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 24 Apr 2007 13:58:37 GMT, (Michael Black)
wrote:

Randel Chiffiald ) writes:
I need to replace a 2.2 mfd 160 V cap, but I don't know which type
of capacitor,(electrolytic, tant, mica, poly... etc.) it is, and I haven't
opened the set yet because although it has a problem, it is still watchable
and I'd like to find out the type of cap so I can buy it before hand and
swap it at the same time I first open it up for service as not to
inconvenience the customer, (who happens to be my ex, and you KNOW how
touchy that situation can be right? She's my ex for a very good reason
vbg) And obviously, seeing as who it is, you know it's going to be a
"government job" Know what I mean?

HOw in the world can you know that it's a specific capacitor without
having opened the tv set?

Simple, it's a common, well documented malady with this particular
model. The set displays the exact same condition described by the numerous
sources of common technical problems with certain TV models. In the
description of the capacitor however, the various sources of this
information fail to provide specific information about exactly what type the
capacitor is. An educated guess would be that it is canned electrolytic, but
there is also the possibility that they have used a tantalum cap in this
circuit. It would make a difference.

Either you're guessing at what it might be, or you've done the old
"I took it to a repairman, but they wanted $200 to repair it, so I'm
going to do it myself. But I need to know, what's a capacitor?".

You couldn't be further from the truth. I am a disabled, (and
obviously semi-retired because of it) former R&D engineering tech and I also
had a repair business myself. Because of the limitations posed by my
disability, I had to quit and only work on personal and "friends" equipment.
Most of my test equipment and documentation was either stolen, given away,
or lost since then.

Anyone who really had an idea would be able to make a very good guess
on what type of capacitor.

Michael

You're absolutely right Michael, but as I explained above, a guess
isn't always right, and I was hoping someone would have the information that
would cinch it so I could do the repair in one visit. I have a difficult
time getting around, and wouldn't be doing this repair at all if it weren't
for the fact that my daughter lives with her mother and asked me if I would
do this repair for her. I figure I'd at least try to do this while I still
can. BTW, the RCA transistor I requested info on in another post is for my
own set.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

[...]

What are you, some kind of troll? Of course I could buy a manual,
but I asked for help from someone who might have one already, and would be
courteous enough to share the information I needed with me. Most of the
questions in these groups could be answered with "search for a manual for
sale." That info is assumed, but not what was requested.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

[...]

Thanks you very much! That's a big help.

Randy

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

"Randel Chiffiald" wrote in message

I need to replace a 2.2 mfd 160 V cap, but I don't know which type
of capacitor,(electrolytic, tant, mica, poly... etc.)

Very likely electrolytic. Could be poly. Sure isn't tantalum or mica.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

Google CT-2505A and you'll get some hits for manuals for sale.

What are you, some kind of troll? Of course I could buy a manual,
but I asked for help from someone who might have one already, and would be
courteous enough to share the information I needed with me. Most of the
questions in these groups could be answered with "search for a manual for
sale." That info is assumed, but not what was requested.

No, john is a regular on news:alt.binaries.schematics.electronic and
most of the news:sci.electronics.* newsgroups.
alt.binaries.schematics.electronic was created to exchange schematics
and design ideas, not trade in copyrighted materials. John gave you the
standard advice, for when someone requests something that isn't in the
public domain.

*:

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 08:39:21 -0400, Gave
us:

If your whore wants to look at **** on TV, then you should accommodate her
the easy way. Instead of jacking off TV gadgets, just gouge her eyes out
with a spoon, and jam them up her ass with a ball pein hammer!

Top posting TOFU Usenet retard!

It is peen, btw, idiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_peen_hammer
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 01:55:29 -0300, Randel Chiffiald
Gave us:

What are you, some kind of troll? Of course I could buy a manual,
but I asked for help from someone who might have one already,

Lemmie guess... you are too stupid to look at the designations you
gave and tell what part it is?

If that is the case, and it obviously is, then you are also too
stupid to be working on it and particularly so without a manual, which
any real technician would have, and want, and acquire before delving
into such a repair.

What makes you think that replacing that part is going to solve the
root cause of what made it fail?

If you are so dumb that you think you don't need a manual, what
makes you think you have properly diagnosed the failure mode?

Also, that part is identifiable from up to 26,400 miles away by any
competent person, so if you are having issues doing so, you should
most likely be the last idiot working on the chassis of a TV.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 06:06:28 GMT, "Homer J Simpson"
Gave us:

"Randel Chiffiald" wrote in message
.. .

I need to replace a 2.2 mfd 160 V cap, but I don't know which type
of capacitor,(electrolytic, tant, mica, poly... etc.)

Very likely electrolytic. Could be poly. Sure isn't tantalum or mica.

All three can actually reach that value, but *we* know for sure that
it is an EL.

The problem at this point is his attitude, and the fact that he
couldn't ID it from a glance tells us he shouldn't be doing the repair
*attempt*.

He'll likely screw it up, or not repair the root cause for that
part's failure, and end up having to get it professionally repaired,
and after telling that guy what he already did, it will likely cost
him twice as much to do it, as the tech will see the opportunity for
the "idiot with a screwdriver" penalty imposition.

Bwuahahahaha!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 02:18:34 -0700, SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 06:06:28 GMT, "Homer J Simpson"
Gave us:

"Randel Chiffiald" wrote in message
. ..

I need to replace a 2.2 mfd 160 V cap, but I don't know which type
of capacitor,(electrolytic, tant, mica, poly... etc.)

Very likely electrolytic. Could be poly. Sure isn't tantalum or mica.

All three can actually reach that value, but *we* know for sure that
it is an EL.

The problem at this point is his attitude, and the fact that he
couldn't ID it from a glance tells us he shouldn't be doing the repair
*attempt*.

He'll likely screw it up, or not repair the root cause for that
part's failure, and end up having to get it professionally repaired,
and after telling that guy what he already did, it will likely cost
him twice as much to do it, as the tech will see the opportunity for
the "idiot with a screwdriver" penalty imposition.

Bwuahahahaha!

You people really crack me up - really. If you could read beyond
your own little contribution to idiocy, you would know how ridiculous you
really sound. But then I wouldn't have such a grand time reading the tripe
from people who think they know what they are talking about, and have all
the answers, but couldn't be more wrong if they tried. Besides, the only way
people like you talk the way you do, is that you hide behind a keyboard. If
you were standing in front of me, the self importance you project when you
feel safe behind your anonymity would disappear, and you might just become a
human being. Should you have actually known me during the last 40 years I
have been working in electronics, you would know that what you said is
completely opposite to reality. I actually almost wish you would meet me in
person after writing you thoughtless negative generalizations about me. If
you did, and unless you have not a single ounce of shame, I have little
doubt that not only would you feel about 1 inch tall, but seeing me in my
current health, you would insist on doing the work for me. Time, living my
life to its fullest when I wasn't holed up working on this or that project,
and some poor personal choices have left me crippled, in a 24/7 hell of
agonizing pain, and dependant on pure oxygen to survive. My will to live, a
life long love and fascination for electronics, and first and foremost, my
daughter, are the only things keeping me going. With this message, I simply
asked for help with confirmation of the identity of a capacitor, nothing
else, but some people are so filled with hatred that they have to heap it on
anyone who happens to catch their attention. Yes, you people crack me up,
but I feel sad for you. Even in my condition, I am a lot happier with life
than you seem to be. Unlike some, I haven't given up yet. If I had, I'd have
gone a long time ago. So thanks for the therapeutic laughter. If you feel
the need to hide behind your shield and spew more vitriolic banter, by all
means, go ahead. You'll have to forgive me if I do not respond. I much
better ways to spend what time I have left. With luck, you'll keep me in
stitches for a long time to come. Thanks to Chuck I have the
simple information I needed, (thanks again Chuck!) so I no longer need to
monitor this thread. For that, I owe Chuck big time! LMAO Ah, that's the
ticket!

Randy

P.S. I trust that anyone else with similar problems as SuperM, and feels the
same need to lash out at people, consider the above applies to you as well.
This will save me from having to repeat myself and you can also consider
this my final posting on the matter.

Again,
Randy.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

SuperM wrote:

Gave us:

If your whore wants to look at **** on TV, then you should accommodate her
the easy way. Instead of jacking off TV gadgets, just gouge her eyes out
with a spoon, and jam them up her ass with a ball pein hammer!

Top posting TOFU Usenet retard!

It is peen, btw, idiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_peen_hammer

His spelling is correct for the UK and other countries speaking real English.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

SuperM wrote:
On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 08:39:21 -0400, Gave
us:

If your whore wants to look at **** on TV, then you should accommodate her
the easy way. Instead of jacking off TV gadgets, just gouge her eyes out
with a spoon, and jam them up her ass with a ball pein hammer!

Top posting TOFU Usenet retard!

It is peen, btw, idiot.

Before you call someone an idiot, it is probably best
to remember the words:

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than it
is to speak and remove all doubt."

Hammers are very old, and as such they have names that have
gone through many variations as the tides of fashion changed.

One of the early English names for any hammer with one curved face
and one flat face is a "pane hammer"... pronounced "peen hammer".

The hammer with a ball end, and a flat end has been known
variously as a "ball pane hammer", a "ball pein hammer", and
a "ball peen hammer".

All are currently correct, and all are in any reasonable English
language dictionary.

-Chuck
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

[...]

John is some kind of (where the phrase "some kind of"
means "of the highest order") expert.

Of course I could buy a manual,

You would be surprised at the number of people who
don't know that.

but I asked for help from someone who might have one already, and would be
courteous enough to share the information I needed with me. Most of the
questions in these groups could be answered with "search for a manual for
sale." That info is assumed, but not what was requested.

Might be a better policy to appreciate helpful responses,
rather than condemn them.

Ed

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

John Fields wrote:

Randel Chiffiald wrote:

P.S. I trust that anyone else with similar problems as SuperM, and feels the
same need to lash out at people, consider the above applies to you as well.
This will save me from having to repeat myself and you can also consider
this my final posting on the matter.

Again,
Randy.

---
Good riddance.

Good Lord ! Your mean streak is really showing today Fields.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:39:30 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

Always trying to start ****, aren't you, gadfly?

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

Randel Chiffiald wrote:
(snip)

...Thanks to Chuck address redacted I have the
simple information I needed, (thanks again Chuck!) so I no longer need to
monitor this thread.

(snip)

Did Chuck ask you to publish his email address so that
spambots could flood his inbox, as his reward for helping you?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:28:51 -0300, Randel Chiffiald wrote:

P.S. I trust that anyone else with similar problems as SuperM,

There is no one with similar problems as "SuperM".

Just ignore him/it.

If the resistor has relatively long leads, and is bigger than
the other resistors (i.e., a power resistor), then when you
solder it back in, you might want to provide some mechanical
support, like a glob of silicone RTV.

Good Luck!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:31:51 -0400, John Popelish
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Randel Chiffiald wrote:
(snip)

...Thanks to Chuck address redacted I have the
simple information I needed, (thanks again Chuck!) so I no longer need to
monitor this thread.

(snip)

Did Chuck ask you to publish his email address so that
spambots could flood his inbox, as his reward for helping you?

Point taken, but Chuck's address was in his headers, so the spambots
would have found him anyway.

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:28:51 -0300, Randel Chiffiald
Gave us:

Thanks to Chuck I have the
simple information I needed, (thanks again Chuck!) so I no longer need to
monitor this thread. For that, I owe Chuck big time! LMAO Ah, that's the
ticket!

Randy

You're an idiot. You are a rambling dope, at best.

Here's some more help... The word for today is:

PARAGRAPH

http://m-w.com/dictionary/paragraph

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:37:17 +0100, Eeyore
Gave us:

SuperM wrote:

Gave us:

If your whore wants to look at **** on TV, then you should accommodate her
the easy way. Instead of jacking off TV gadgets, just gouge her eyes out
with a spoon, and jam them up her ass with a ball pein hammer!

Top posting TOFU Usenet retard!

It is peen, btw, idiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_peen_hammer

His spelling is correct for the UK and other countries speaking real English.

Graham

http://m-w.com/dictionary/peen

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/peen

Note the etymology, idiot. You (brits) are the only dopes in the
world that CHANGED the spelling, and then contaminated other parts of
the world with it.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:50:16 -0400, Chuck Harris
Gave us:

SuperM wrote:
[...]

I am right, he is wrong, and so is his entire country.

Look at the etymology, dip****.

You are the one that has removed all doubt about your utter
foolishness.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

Randel Chiffiald wrote:
(snip)

...Thanks to Chuck address redacted I have the
simple information I needed, (thanks again Chuck!) so I no longer need to
monitor this thread.

(snip)

Did Chuck ask you to publish his email address so that
spambots could flood his inbox, as his reward for helping you?

Supposedly, the idjiot "isn't monitoring the thread" any longer.
How convenient... just breeze in, insult everyone, and leave after
emblazoning someone's email all over Usenet.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:11:08 GMT, Rich Grise Gave
us:

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:28:51 -0300, Randel Chiffiald wrote:

P.S. I trust that anyone else with similar problems as SuperM,

There is no one with similar problems as "SuperM".

Just ignore him/it.

If the resistor has relatively long leads, and is bigger than
the other resistors (i.e., a power resistor), then when you
solder it back in, you might want to provide some mechanical
support, like a glob of silicone RTV.

It's NOT a resistor, idiot. Try to actually read the thread you
invade next time, asswipe.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:46:59 +1000, Franc Zabkar
Gave us:

Point taken, but Chuck's address was in his headers, so the spambots
would have found him anyway.

They usually only look in the body.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:28:51 -0300, Randel Chiffiald
Gave us:

Should you have actually known me during the last 40 years I
have been working in electronics, you would know that what you said is
completely opposite to reality.

If you have been working in electronics for the last 40 years, and
you cannot ID that part, you have been in the wrong business, chucko.

We can ID it from description alone without any lookups whatsoever.

Hell, even the donkey can tell what it is.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:28:51 -0300, Randel Chiffiald
Gave us:

I actually almost wish you would meet me in
person after writing you thoughtless negative generalizations about me.

You asked a stupid lay person question, and then insulted the expert
that told you to get a manual.

You got nuthin' comin' sonny.

The plate of **** you handed us went right back in your face.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:28:51 -0300, Randel Chiffiald
Gave us:

Time, living my
life to its fullest when I wasn't holed up working on this or that project,
and some poor personal choices have left me crippled, in a 24/7 hell of
agonizing pain, and dependant on pure oxygen to survive.

All the more reason to call the technician. I am quite sure there
are some in your area that *would* do the work for you gratis.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

"SuperM" SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 06:06:28 GMT, "Homer J Simpson"
Gave us:

"Randel Chiffiald" wrote in message
. ..

I need to replace a 2.2 mfd 160 V cap, but I don't know which type
of capacitor,(electrolytic, tant, mica, poly... etc.)

Very likely electrolytic. Could be poly. Sure isn't tantalum or mica.

All three can actually reach that value, but *we* know for sure that
it is an EL.

The problem at this point is his attitude, and the fact that he
couldn't ID it from a glance tells us he shouldn't be doing the repair
*attempt*.

If you'd read his original post, you'd know he hasn't opened the set
up yet because it's in its owner's home, so he hasn't had a chance
to have that glance, you self-rightous pig. He wrote:

"I need to replace a 2.2 mfd 160 V cap, but I don't know which type
of capacitor,(electrolytic, tant, mica, poly... etc.) it is, and I haven't
opened the set yet..." snip

I think his attitude was entirely appropriate, considering the ration
of **** he was handed by this worthless group of oinkers for the high
crime of asking for a little help. After following this thread for the last
couple of days, this entire group can FOAD as far as I'm concerned.
Like the OP, I won't be back anytime soon. If you can't figure out
why, you'll have to buy the manual. No one here will be willing or able
to help you.

He'll likely screw it up, or not repair the root cause for that
part's failure, and end up having to get it professionally repaired,
and after telling that guy what he already did, it will likely cost
him twice as much to do it, as the tech will see the opportunity for
the "idiot with a screwdriver" penalty imposition.

Bwuahahahaha!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

Phread wrote:

If you'd read his original post, you'd know he hasn't opened the set
up yet because it's in its owner's home, so he hasn't had a chance
to have that glance, you self-rightous pig. He wrote:

"I need to replace a 2.2 mfd 160 V cap, but I don't know which type
of capacitor,(electrolytic, tant, mica, poly... etc.) it is, and I haven't
opened the set yet..." snip

I think his attitude was entirely appropriate, considering the ration
of **** he was handed by this worthless group of oinkers for the high
crime of asking for a little help. After following this thread for the last
couple of days, this entire group can FOAD as far as I'm concerned.
Like the OP, I won't be back anytime soon. If you can't figure out
why, you'll have to buy the manual. No one here will be willing or able
to help you.

You are wasting your time arguing with the most plonked idiot on the
sci.electronics.* newsgroups. He just morphed again to avoid all the
kill filters. he doesn't care about the original post, the OP, or
anything other than stirring up a bunch of **** with anybody who will
respond.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:19:34 -0700, "Phread"
wrote:

If you'd read his original post, you'd know he hasn't opened the set
up yet because it's in its owner's home, so he hasn't had a chance
to have that glance, you self-rightous pig. He wrote:

"I need to replace a 2.2 mfd 160 V cap, but I don't know which type
of capacitor,(electrolytic, tant, mica, poly... etc.) it is, and I haven't
opened the set yet..." snip

I think his attitude was entirely appropriate, considering the ration
of **** he was handed by this worthless group of oinkers for the high
crime of asking for a little help. After following this thread for the last
couple of days, this entire group can FOAD as far as I'm concerned.
Like the OP, I won't be back anytime soon. If you can't figure out
why, you'll have to buy the manual. No one here will be willing or able
to help you.

---
In this group (seb) we're very sensitive to the problems newsbies
have with asking for help, generally treat them with kid gloves, and
subscribe to the notion that there is no such thing as a stupid
question.

He wasn't originally handed a ration of ****, he was merely given
instruction as to where he could find a manual so that he could
positively identify the component in question, after which he
became bellicose and judgmental and, consequently, received his
well-deserved ration of ****.

However, now that you, another asshole, has taken your pot shot and
run away, you may never get to ask yourself how he knew it was
_that_ particular capacitor which needed to be replaced, and that it
was a 2.2µF (not 2.2mfd) 160V cap _without_ opening the case.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:19:34 -0700, "Phread" Gave
us:

[...]

Bull****. He has since claimed to have worked in electronics for
forty years. Anyone working in the field for that long that cannot
recognize an EL cap NEEDS to get the schematic, which was what was
suggested when HE went off on John, you stupid twit!

After following this thread for the last
couple of days,

Obviously not very well.

this entire group can FOAD as far as I'm concerned.

As if any of us give a **** with what concerns you.

Like the OP, I won't be back anytime soon.

Good, dip****.

If you can't figure out
why, you'll have to buy the manual. No one here will be willing or able
to help you.

That isn't what was said, dumbass.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 02:31:23 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

He just morphed again to avoid all the
kill filters.

No, idiot. I CHANGED my nym because some lame alt.usenet.kooks
asswipes have been making false posts as if to come from me.

If goddamned liars like you got what they deserved, you'd be less a
huge chunk of your bank account for the crap you have spewed lately.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:41:04 -0700, SuperM wrote:

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:37:17 +0100, Eeyore
Gave us:

SuperM wrote:

Gave us:

If your whore wants to look at **** on TV, then you should accommodate her
the easy way. Instead of jacking off TV gadgets, just gouge her eyes out
with a spoon, and jam them up her ass with a ball pein hammer!

Top posting TOFU Usenet retard!

It is peen, btw, idiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_peen_hammer

His spelling is correct for the UK and other countries speaking real English.

Graham

http://m-w.com/dictionary/peen

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/peen

Note the etymology, idiot. You (brits) are the only dopes in the
world that CHANGED the spelling, and then contaminated other parts of
the world with it.

These people seem to disagree
http://www.hammersource.com/Ball_Pein_Hammers.html

In fact a quick search shows that most US hammer suppliers spell it pein.

Jim

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:20:16 GMT, JimW52 Gave us:

Note the etymology, idiot.

What part of that do you not understand?