Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default Help please identifying another part - This one from an NEC TV.

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:31:51 -0400, John Popelish
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Randel Chiffiald wrote:
(snip)

...Thanks to Chuck address redacted I have the
simple information I needed, (thanks again Chuck!) so I no longer need to
monitor this thread.

(snip)

Did Chuck ask you to publish his email address so that
spambots could flood his inbox, as his reward for helping you?

Point taken, but Chuck's address was in his headers, so the spambots
would have found him anyway.

- Franc Zabkar