Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair
SuperM SuperM is offline

Default Help please identifying another part - This one from an NEC TV.

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:28:51 -0300, Randel Chiffiald
Gave us:

Time, living my
life to its fullest when I wasn't holed up working on this or that project,
and some poor personal choices have left me crippled, in a 24/7 hell of
agonizing pain, and dependant on pure oxygen to survive.

All the more reason to call the technician. I am quite sure there
are some in your area that *would* do the work for you gratis.