Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

Default Help please identifying another part - This one from an NEC TV.

Randel Chiffiald wrote:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:45:05 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

Google CT-2505A and you'll get some hits for manuals for sale.

What are you, some kind of troll? Of course I could buy a manual,
but I asked for help from someone who might have one already, and would be
courteous enough to share the information I needed with me. Most of the
questions in these groups could be answered with "search for a manual for
sale." That info is assumed, but not what was requested.

No, john is a regular on news:alt.binaries.schematics.electronic and
most of the news:sci.electronics.* newsgroups.
alt.binaries.schematics.electronic was created to exchange schematics
and design ideas, not trade in copyrighted materials. John gave you the
standard advice, for when someone requests something that isn't in the
public domain.

*:

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.