Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair
SuperM SuperM is offline

Default Help please identifying another part - This one from an NEC TV.

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 01:55:29 -0300, Randel Chiffiald
Gave us:

What are you, some kind of troll? Of course I could buy a manual,
but I asked for help from someone who might have one already,

Lemmie guess... you are too stupid to look at the designations you
gave and tell what part it is?

If that is the case, and it obviously is, then you are also too
stupid to be working on it and particularly so without a manual, which
any real technician would have, and want, and acquire before delving
into such a repair.

What makes you think that replacing that part is going to solve the
root cause of what made it fail?

If you are so dumb that you think you don't need a manual, what
makes you think you have properly diagnosed the failure mode?

Also, that part is identifiable from up to 26,400 miles away by any
competent person, so if you are having issues doing so, you should
most likely be the last idiot working on the chassis of a TV.