Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair
Randel Chiffiald Randel Chiffiald is offline

Default Help please identifying another part - This one from an NEC TV.

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:45:05 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 02:54:12 -0300, Randel Chiffiald
wrote:

I need to replace a 2.2 mfd 160 V cap, but I don't know which type
of capacitor,(electrolytic, tant, mica, poly... etc.) it is, and I haven't
opened the set yet because although it has a problem, it is still watchable
and I'd like to find out the type of cap so I can buy it before hand and
swap it at the same time I first open it up for service as not to
inconvenience the customer, (who happens to be my ex, and you KNOW how
touchy that situation can be right? She's my ex for a very good reason
vbg) And obviously, seeing as who it is, you know it's going to be a
"government job" Know what I mean?

SO, if anyone maybe has the parts list, schematic, anything that
will tell what kind of cap it is, I'd REALLY appreciate it if you would let
me know

BRAND : NEC
MODEL OR CHASSIS : CT-2505A
PART NEEDED : C414. 2.2 MFD @160 VOLTS.

Thanks a lot everyone.
Randy

---
Google CT-2505A and you'll get some hits for manuals for sale.

What are you, some kind of troll? Of course I could buy a manual,
but I asked for help from someone who might have one already, and would be
courteous enough to share the information I needed with me. Most of the
questions in these groups could be answered with "search for a manual for
sale." That info is assumed, but not what was requested.