Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Best Woodworking Magazine

I got my renewal notice for FWW, just after getting that horrible issue
with the article on clamping - yea, one of those Irwin hand clamps will
apply more pressure than my Bessy K body. I don't think so...

Anyway, I realize that what use to be the unrivaled best is perhaps no
more. What do you think is the best woodworking magazine for the
advanced amateur/pro market?

Harvey