Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave In Houston Dave In Houston is offline

Default Best Woodworking Magazine

"Andy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Woodwork and Woodworking are different publications.

Also, FWW has an online subscription that I
think is pretty valuable - you can download (almost?) any issue from
their history (including older and possibly better ones), search by
topic, etc. However, their magazine and the online service are quite
expensive ($35 per year for either one, slightly cheaper if you get
both). Recently I've been browsing them at the library or bookstore,
but haven't missed it too much.

Which sort of smokes me. One would think that if you subscribe to the
printed magazine that on-line access would be a gimme.
And, I wasted $14.95 last year; I just don't have the time to read
everything I subscribe to now.

--
Dave in Houston