Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Covid inoculation

On 05/02/2021 13:21, Martin Brown wrote:

Actually it would probably have returned the same no antibody result
even if you had had the actual vaccine. The the most common antibody
test targets a part of the protein coat of the virus not the spike.

I had previously read Steve Stecklow's story and was wise to that
particular pitfall.

https://www.theguardian.pe.ca/news/w...tinues-532169/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Wasn't one of the main Brexiteer arguments to get away from the all
powerful EU bureaucracy? Who now apparently are impotent?

The vaccination purchase on risk was a UK decision.

If we were in the EU we wouldn't have been able to pre-order at risk
or invested in manufacturing facilities.

Have you proof of that? I've read any EU country can authorise a drug
for use in an emergency. And since when did the EU control what can
and can't be manufactured in any of its member countries?

On further analysis you are correct. Although the EU bureaucrats
initially required all countries to purchase en-block both France and
Germany seem to have lost confidence and purchased directly. However,
initially relying on the EU bureaucrats has meant a significant delay to
their purchaces.

In some ways it makes sense. Their vast purchasing power should have given
them more clout. Certainly the smaller EU countries would be right in
thinking that.

You might ponder on why some recreational drugs are legal in some EU
countries but not others. While in your world, they control everything
about more important ones.

That's unfair. There was great consternation when the UK announced it
was going its own way and not with the EU block purchase.

Consternation by whom?

As a direct result, whilst some money will have inevitably been
wasted, we will have vaccinated the population well before the EU
countries.

In this case the UK government did the right thing. Pity if made such
a mess of nearly everything else Covid related.

I'm not sure other countries have fared much better.

FFS. Doen't the deaths per thousand of population speak for itself?

But I've no doubt you Tories will still spin it into some form of success.

I did wonder if there was a correlation with household size as this was
explained with the Swedish experience in mind, when most people are
single and not in households with multiple generations.

https://www.un.org/en/development/de...ta_booklet.pdf

--
*Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
The lack of foresight in the advance purchase of these doses in the
EU civil servants speaks volumes of the impotence endemic in EU
bureaucracy.

They certainly managed to stitch us up over the Brexit agreement
though. But I'm sure you'd rather keep quiet about that. ;-)

We can agree to disagree about that. :-)

You actually think, after 4 years of negotiations, we got an excellent
deal? Oddly I've not heard this from anyone in industry.

You won't, because "industry" is represented by people who want low
labour costs and open borders.

Good to know your recipe for success is high wages and closed borders.

--
*All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman wrote:

When will you get it into your prejudiced head that there was nothing to
stop any individual EU country ordering vaccine for itself?

Other than the pressure to keep it in the club and not go it alone?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/02/2021 17:34, Martin Brown wrote:
On 04/02/2021 15:41, Andrew wrote:
On 04/02/2021 15:09, Martin Brown wrote:

That saves the largest absolute number of lives.

Also very conveniently 'saves' the people who are
most likely to have voted Leave and/or Conservative,

Be fair! They have already culled nearly 100k of them.
More by accident than design I hasten to add.

Perhaps that is partly the reason that a recent poll showed around 60% of people thought that it had been a mistake to leave the EU. Since that poll was taken the EU have been showing themselves to be at least as incompetent as our own government. That may reduce EU support around here.

--
Clive Page

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 17:46, Andy Burns wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:

When will you get it into your prejudiced head that there was nothing to
stop any individual EU country ordering vaccine for itself?

Other than the pressure to keep it in the club and not go it alone?

If that us so, why didn't they?

Oh! Germany did, but isn't using it...because the backlash if they
vaccinated people before anyone else would be too great

Josef Stalin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 18:30, Clive Page wrote:
On 04/02/2021 17:34, Martin Brown wrote:
On 04/02/2021 15:41, Andrew wrote:
On 04/02/2021 15:09, Martin Brown wrote:

That saves the largest absolute number of lives.

Also very conveniently 'saves' the people who are
most likely to have voted Leave and/or Conservative,

Be fair! They have already culled nearly 100k of them.
More by accident than design I hasten to add.

Perhaps that is partly the reason that a recent poll

Was that london only?

showed around 60%
of people thought that it had been a mistake to leave the EU.

Last *national* poll I saw it was around 86% if=n favour of leave

Since
that poll was taken the EU have been showing themselves to be at least
as incompetent as our own government.Â* That may reduce EU support around
here.

Josef Stalin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 14:28, Tim Streater wrote:
On 05 Feb 2021 at 13:39:44 GMT, Andrew
wrote:

On 04/02/2021 21:51, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 04/02/2021 04:46, Fred wrote:
It isnt a de-activated virus with the Oxford and russian vaccines,
its an active monkey virus which is allegedly harmless to humans.

The fact that you don't know the difference between a Chimpanzee and a
monkey is telling.

Andy

Well they do seem to have a somewhat similar genetic background,
unlike an Elephant and a rock Hyrax which most people would never
believe to have anything in common.

Genetically, we're almost identical to chimpanzees. And we're not that much
different from elephants, mice, and rock hyraxes either.

We're a damn slight closer to either species of Chimpanzee than any of
us are to any monkey.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolutionary_genetics

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
[...]

They represent the countries that were first to have serious infections.
Less than Belgium and on par with Italy.

But I've no doubt you Tories will still spin it into some form of success.

And how you Labourites will spin. Perhaps we should have had a lockdown
more along the lines of Cambodia or a police state like China where
people like Major Tom woulod not have been free to fly and become a
statistic.

I did wonder if there was a correlation with household size as this was
explained with the Swedish experience in mind, when most people are
single and not in households with multiple generations.

https://www.un.org/en/development/de...ta_booklet.pdf

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 09:03, Tim Streater wrote:
On 05 Feb 2021 at 00:38:12 GMT, Fredxx wrote:

On 04/02/2021 22:19, Tim Streater wrote:
On 04 Feb 2021 at 22:11:26 GMT, Fredxx wrote:

On 04/02/2021 15:41, Andrew wrote:
On 04/02/2021 15:09, Martin Brown wrote:
That saves the largest absolute number of lives.

Also very conveniently 'saves' the people who are
most likely to have voted Leave and/or Conservative,
while the hundreds of thousands of younger folk who
have had their education and employment prospects totally
shattered, are presumably just 'collateral damage', not
to mention all the businesses that have or are going to
fail.

Dec 2024 GE is going to be interesting, as will all
intervening budgets. Who will be paying the extra taxes
that are needed ?.

Quite, why not first save those with the foresight of a UK outside the
EU, where the UK government was allowed to purchase, at risk, 100s of
millions of vaccination doses.

The lack of foresight in the advance purchase of these doses in the EU
civil servants speaks volumes of the impotence endemic in EU bureaucracy.

Incompetence. There may be impotence too but I'm not at liberty to say.

The intended meaning of impotence was "Lacking power or ability" rather
than an alternative :-)

I agree they lack the ability, but they don't lack the power. That's the
problem: a lot of incompetents but who have the power to **** things up,
especially as they lack emotional maturity.

The EU bureaucrats needed the consent of 27 nations. I'm nit sure if
that is power?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 09:43, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 09:03:27 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

I agree they lack the ability, but they don't lack the power. That's the
problem: a lot of incompetents but who have the power to **** things up,
especially as they lack emotional maturity.

Sounds like a VERY accurate description of the UK government. They don't
lack power - they have created a virtual dictatorship. They are almost
all incompetent, their only qualification being blind obedience. And the
lack of emotional (and moral) maturity is clear for all to see.

All governments are a temporary dictatorship. Where there is dissent
within that virtual dictatorship during the 4 year term we have a GE and
a new virtual dictatorship.

The breath of fresh air was the referendum, but many here seem to prefer
the virtual dictatorship to make decisions for us and ignore the will of
the people.

YMMV

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
On 05 Feb 2021 at 10:04:34 GMT, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 05/02/2021 09:43, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 09:03:27 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

I agree they lack the ability, but they don't lack the power. That's the
problem: a lot of incompetents but who have the power to **** things up,
especially as they lack emotional maturity.

Sounds like a VERY accurate description of the UK government. They don't
lack power - they have created a virtual dictatorship. They are almost
all incompetent, their only qualification being blind obedience. And the
lack of emotional (and moral) maturity is clear for all to see.

But at least we can sack Boris.
Liz Truss seems to be getting on with the job OK.

Yes. We, the people, could not sack the Commission, or even, as voters, have
any substantial influence on the makeup of the toy parliament.

Even more true when we voted in the likes of Farage as an MEP. Who in any
other industry would have been sacked for idleness. Yet the likes of you
believed him implicitly.

I laughed when you called Farage idle. He must have been remarkably
effect when he hasn't been idle.

It is the remainer trait to seem to know what I believe.

I have never believed Farage in anything like the same in the same way
you would believe every utterance from Jeremy Corbyn's lips.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 22:26:50 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

I laughed when you called Farage idle. He must have been remarkably
effect when he hasn't been idle.

He was effective at helping with the Leave lies.

He was idle at being an MEP. Witness the lack of attendance at all the
fisheries meetings, when he was our representative.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 23:28, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 22:26:50 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

I laughed when you called Farage idle. He must have been remarkably
effect when he hasn't been idle.

He was effective at helping with the Leave lies.

Many said that the subsequent Armageddon and economic meltdown was
always a lie. Were you one of those who believed those lies and voted
accordingly?

He was idle at being an MEP. Witness the lack of attendance at all the
fisheries meetings, when he was our representative.

Quite, since 2016 attendance was hardly going to amount to much.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 22:00, Fredxx wrote:
And how you Labourites will spin. Perhaps we should have had a lockdown
more along the lines of Cambodia or a police state like China where
people like Major Tom woulod not have been free to fly and become a
statistic.

While I think that flying is a stupid thing to do in a pandemic, it
appears that he caught in in hospital and it was nothing to do with
traveling.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/02/2021 00:56, Steve Walker wrote:
On 05/02/2021 22:00, Fredxx wrote:
And how you Labourites will spin. Perhaps we should have had a
lockdown more along the lines of Cambodia or a police state like China
where people like Major Tom woulod not have been free to fly and
become a statistic.

While I think that flying is a stupid thing to do in a pandemic, it
appears that he caught in in hospital and it was nothing to do with
traveling.

That's pretty quick, even from Covid standards. Admitted to hospital on
the 31st January, when he was tested positive, and dead by 2nd February.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...tive-for-covid

If you have a source he was admitted before Sunday 31st January then
please do cite this.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 09:03:27 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

I agree they lack the ability, but they don't lack the power. That's the
problem: a lot of incompetents but who have the power to **** things up,
especially as they lack emotional maturity.

Sounds like a VERY accurate description of the UK government.

Then you need a new hearing aid, BAD.

They don't lack power - they have created a virtual dictatorship.

Bull**** they have. The voters are free to give them the
bums rush at the next general election if they want to.

They are almost all incompetent, their only qualification
being blind obedience. And the lack of emotional (and
moral) maturity is clear for all to see.

Those who bother to vote clearly dont agree with you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
[...]

Plenty have, all of Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam,
New Zealand, Australia, China etc etc etc.

I did wonder if there was a correlation with household size

Nope.

as this was explained with the Swedish experience in mind, when most
people are single and not in households with multiple generations.

Pity they got a MUCH worse result than
all the rest of scandinavia COMBINED.

https://www.un.org/en/development/de...ta_booklet.pdf

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message

Thats bull****. At most it might be delayed.

are presumably just 'collateral damage', not
to mention all the businesses that have or are going to fail.

Thats unavoidable with a pandemic like this.

Dec 2024 GE is going to be interesting, as will all intervening budgets.
Who will be paying the extra taxes that are needed ?.

Or not given how low interest rates are now.

They were low in the 1960's

Nothing like as low as they are now.

but by 1973 to 1978 inflation was up to 25% per year, while interest rates
were still only about 7%.

But that is very unlikely to happen soon
now given that interest rates are still
falling and are negative in some areas.

You are forgetting that the only interest rate that matters is the 10-year
gilt,

Nope, and thats not true either.

and the UK government has no control over that as was demonstrated in
1992.

Doesnt need any control over that when
its already dropped dramatically.

The people who buy (or don't buy) our debt decide what UK interest rates
will be.

And they are stuck with the historically low rates.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 05/02/2021 03:15, Fred wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 03/02/2021 20:09, Martin Brown wrote:
The effect of the vaccine is to tip the scales against you catching it,
but it is a numbers game. It looks from current data that the AZ Oxford
vaccine reduces your chances of catching it by 50-60% and reduces your
risk of being hospitalised by a very much larger factor.

It also cuts down the spread too,

That isnt known for certain yet.

Yes it is.

No it isnt, its still being studied.

Keep up.

You are the one that needs to do that.

And people who have an effective killer T cell
response probably don't even need a vaccine.

Then why are you demanding that young people be vaccinated now.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 05/02/2021 03:17, Fred wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 04/02/2021 07:41, Paul wrote:
Seasonal flu this year is "zero percent". That means anyone with
a funny cough, sitting in the emergency waiting room right now,
that's not flu like it would have been a couple years ago.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/u...sappearing-flu

Stupid source.

Better than the BBC though,

Nope,. not on that question.

unless you are brainless and happy to be spoonfed with mush masquerading as
'news'.

Wota stunning line in rational argument you have there.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
[...]

No they do not with most of the stuff they do.

I'm nit sure if that is power?

More fool you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 05/02/2021 09:43, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 09:03:27 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

I agree they lack the ability, but they don't lack the power. That's the
problem: a lot of incompetents but who have the power to **** things up,
especially as they lack emotional maturity.

Sounds like a VERY accurate description of the UK government. They don't
lack power - they have created a virtual dictatorship. They are almost
all incompetent, their only qualification being blind obedience. And the
lack of emotional (and moral) maturity is clear for all to see.

All governments are a temporary dictatorship.

Nope, if there is enough public reaction to what they
have done, they get to pull their head in and they
usually do. Some even have the balls to resign.

Where there is dissent within that virtual dictatorship during the 4 year
term we have a GE and a new virtual dictatorship.

Mindlessly silly.

The breath of fresh air was the referendum,

Which is clearly nothing even remotely like a dictatorship.

but many here seem to prefer the virtual dictatorship to make decisions
for us and ignore the will of the people.

YMMV

Nope.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 22:26:50 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

I laughed when you called Farage idle. He must have been remarkably
effect when he hasn't been idle.

He was effective at helping with the Leave lies.

He was very effective at getting a referendum.

He was idle at being an MEP. Witness the lack of attendance
at all the fisheries meetings, when he was our representative.

Because he knew he was irrelevant at both and
chose to have the EU fund his campaign and partys.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 23:28, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 22:26:50 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

I laughed when you called Farage idle. He must have been remarkably
effect when he hasn't been idle.

He was effective at helping with the Leave lies.

He was idle at being an MEP. Witness the lack of attendance at all the
fisheries meetings, when he was our representative.

He had a far higher attendance record than Nick Clegg

And an agricultural expert when he was with UKIP to do it for him

I have never seen any politician work harder than Nigel

foolish, and by the rulers as useful.

(Seneca the Younger, 65 AD)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 15:45:57 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pes's latest troll**** unread

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rodent:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 16:40:12 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 16:36:06 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Keema Nam addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You are now exposed as a liar, as well as an ignorant troll."
"MID: .com"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 16:31:58 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The EU bureaucrats needed the consent of 27 nations.

No they do not with most of the stuff they do.

I'm nit sure if that is power?

More fool you.

In auto-contradicting mode again, you abnormal trolling senile pest? G

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 15:59:09 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 16:03:19 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 06 Feb 2021 01:42:47 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 06/02/2021 00:56, Steve Walker wrote:
On 05/02/2021 22:00, Fredxx wrote:
And how you Labourites will spin. Perhaps we should have had a
lockdown more along the lines of Cambodia or a police state like China
where people like Major Tom woulod not have been free to fly and
become a statistic.

While I think that flying is a stupid thing to do in a pandemic, it
appears that he caught in in hospital and it was nothing to do with
traveling.

That's pretty quick, even from Covid standards. Admitted to hospital on
the 31st January, when he was tested positive, and dead by 2nd February.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...sir-tom-moore-

dies-at-100-after-testing-positive-for-covid

If you have a source he was admitted before Sunday 31st January then
please do cite this.

Well, there's this:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...sir-tom-moore-
tested-23431517

You probably don't trust teh Mirror, but your Bible, the Mail, says thge
same thing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
When will you get it into your prejudiced head that there was nothing
to stop any individual EU country ordering vaccine for itself?

That's not what France, Germany, The Netherlands, and possibly another
EU member were told when they formed a consortium last Spring to make a
bulk purchase. The Commission told the countries concerned not to, and
the health ministers of those countries were ordered by their own
goverments to write grovelling letters of apology to the Commission.

Source of your information? The rights of any EU country drugs wise in an
emergency were well known. Of course if they do agree to make a bulk
purchase, fair enough. And at the time, that could have been a wise
decision.

Odd the way you Brexiteers use hindsight when it suits you too.

--
*I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
But I've no doubt you Tories will still spin it into some form of
success.

And how you Labourites will spin. Perhaps we should have had a lockdown
more along the lines of Cambodia or a police state like China where
people like Major Tom woulod not have been free to fly and become a
statistic.

Has anyone asked Major Tom if his holiday was worth dying before his time?
Rather obviously not.

And I'd say a decent clampdown until the desired result might well have
been better than this on/off approach.

--
*Save a tree, eat a beaver*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Even more true when we voted in the likes of Farage as an MEP. Who in
any other industry would have been sacked for idleness. Yet the likes
of you believed him implicitly.

I laughed when you called Farage idle. He must have been remarkably
effect when he hasn't been idle.

You are saying he did his elected job as an MEP with due diligence?

It is the remainer trait to seem to know what I believe.

I have never believed Farage in anything like the same in the same way
you would believe every utterance from Jeremy Corbyn's lips.

Lots did hang on Farage's every word. Hence the referendum result. It only
took relatively few to believe him to swing the vote the way it did.

--
*Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 22:13, Fredxx wrote:
On 05/02/2021 09:43, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 09:03:27 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

I agree they lack the ability, but they don't lack the power. That's the
problem: a lot of incompetents but who have the power to **** things up,
especially as they lack emotional maturity.

Sounds like a VERY accurate description of the UK government. They don't
lack power - they have created a virtual dictatorship. They are almost
all incompetent, their only qualification being blind obedience. And the
lack of emotional (and moral) maturity is clear for all to see.

All governments are a temporary dictatorship. Where there is dissent
within that virtual dictatorship during the 4 year term we have a GE and
a new virtual dictatorship.

Not in the UK though. The courts regularly overturn government
decisions.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/02/2021 04:59, Fred wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 05/02/2021 03:28, Fred wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks for confirming that you know eff all about economics.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/02/2021 05:01, Fred wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 05/02/2021 03:15, Fred wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 03/02/2021 20:09, Martin Brown wrote:
The effect of the vaccine is to tip the scales against you catching
it, but it is a numbers game. It looks from current data that the
AZ Oxford vaccine reduces your chances of catching it by 50-60% and
reduces your risk of being hospitalised by a very much larger factor.

It also cuts down the spread too,

That isnt known for certain yet.

Yes it is.

No it isnt, its still being studied.

Keep up.

You are the one that needs to do that.

You are a spec in my rear-view mirror, and are destined
to stay there.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 21:40, Tim Streater wrote:

On 04/02/2021 04:46, Fred wrote:
It isnt a de-activated virus with the Oxford and russian vaccines,
its an active monkey virus which is allegedly harmless to humans.

The fact that you don't know the difference between a Chimpanzee and a
monkey is telling.

Well they do seem to have a somewhat similar genetic background,
unlike an Elephant and a rock Hyrax which most people would never
believe to have anything in common.

Genetically, we're almost identical to chimpanzees. And we're not that much
different from elephants, mice, and rock hyraxes either.

We're a damn slight closer to either species of Chimpanzee than any of
us are to any monkey.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolutionary_genetics

99% Chimps, 90% cats, 88% mice. I don't suppose the other mammals are that
much further off.

You forgot drosophila

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/02/2021 11:09, Bob Eager wrote:
[...]

I'm happy to bow to your knowledge. It seem the statement by the
daughter missed out this important aspect. But from the numerous tests
he was given and the incubation time it is unlikely he caught the virus
on the plane.

There is no mention of him receiving the vaccine.

You probably don't trust teh Mirror, but your Bible, the Mail, says thge
same thing.

I presume you must be a remainer as it seems common trait to believe
they know what Brexiters think and their holy book. I have never bought
a Daily Wail in my life, and the only articles I have read are those
turning up in google searches or posted on groups/forums.

Texas Covid Surge ! ! Texas Covid Surge ! ! [email protected] Home Repair 10 June 21st 20 01:05 AM
[OT] Can mail be contaminated with Covid-19? Ophelia[_10_] UK diy 3 March 25th 20 03:33 PM
[OT] Can mail be contaminated with Covid-19? T i m UK diy 2 March 25th 20 08:44 AM
COVID-19 UK graph Rod Speed UK diy 1 March 24th 20 07:41 PM
[OT] Can mail be contaminated with Covid-19? Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) UK diy 1 March 24th 20 05:41 PM