Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Covid inoculation

On 04/02/2021 15:41, Andrew wrote:
On 04/02/2021 15:09, Martin Brown wrote:

That saves the largest absolute number of lives.

Also very conveniently 'saves' the people who are
most likely to have voted Leave and/or Conservative,

Be fair! They have already culled nearly 100k of them.
More by accident than design I hasten to add.

while the hundreds of thousands of younger folk who
have had their education and employment prospects totally
shattered, are presumably just 'collateral damage', not
to mention all the businesses that have or are going to
fail.

Undoubtedly there is going to be a lot of collateral damage from this
pandemic but in extremis they can rerun an entire school year or tweak
university courses to add some A level catchup. Nobody ever asks to see
your O'level certificates once you have a higher qualification.

Mine are not even in my correct legal name. I never bothered to fix it.

Dec 2024 GE is going to be interesting, as will all
intervening budgets. Who will be paying the extra taxes
that are needed ?.

So long as the interest rates and inflation remain incredibly low they
can get away with high borrowing but we all go to hell in a handcart if
that assumption is broken (as last happened in the mid 1970's when
inflation 10% due to the side effects of the OPEC oil shock).

https://www.macrotrends.net/countrie...ation-rate-cpi

--
Regards,
Martin Brown
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/02/2021 15:35, Andrew wrote:
On 04/02/2021 14:51, Martin Brown wrote:
On 04/02/2021 14:36, Andrew wrote:
On 04/02/2021 07:41, Paul wrote:
Seasonal flu this year is "zero percent". That means anyone with
a funny cough, sitting in the emergency waiting room right now,
that's not flu like it would have been a couple years ago.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/u...sappearing-flu

Deranged US conspiracy site!

Flu has effectively been halted in its tracks because it isn't quite
infectious enough to defeat the sanitisation measures put in place to
try and halt the spread of Covid. The same was true last spring as the
first lockdown basically nuked seasonal flu in about a fortnight.

Add to that vaccinating everyone down to age 50 against flu and the
reluctance of people to go to A&E in the pandemic and what little flu
there is circulating remains almost invisible except for a handful of
serious cases in the elderly.

Doctors in Oz and New zealand have made the same observation. Hardly
any patients with flu last year

Yes. Improved hygiene arising from the public information campaign to
prevent the spread of Covid has the side effect of making it much harder
to catch flu. Much less community transmission of flu as a result.

Hands - Face - Space

Works even it it sounds like a defective Buzz Lightyear toy.

Incidentally round here in North Yorkshire we have sprouted Yellow AA
type roadside signs about 3'x2' saying "WARNING: High Covid Alert" and
that slogan. They form a set with the ones warning about bird flu.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/02/2021 04:46, Fred wrote:
It isnt a de-activated virus with the Oxford and russian vaccines,
its an active monkey virus which is allegedly harmless to humans.

The fact that you don't know the difference between a Chimpanzee and a
monkey is telling.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/02/2021 16:29, Lawrence Milbourn wrote:
My son had the Oxford vaccine as part of the trials. He produced no antibodies. He's since had the Pfizer vaccine.

Are you sure he didn't have a placebo, or a low dose?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/02/2021 15:41, Andrew wrote:
On 04/02/2021 15:09, Martin Brown wrote:
That saves the largest absolute number of lives.

Also very conveniently 'saves' the people who are
most likely to have voted Leave and/or Conservative,
while the hundreds of thousands of younger folk who
have had their education and employment prospects totally
shattered, are presumably just 'collateral damage', not
to mention all the businesses that have or are going to
fail.

Dec 2024 GE is going to be interesting, as will all
intervening budgets. Who will be paying the extra taxes
that are needed ?.

Quite, why not first save those with the foresight of a UK outside the
EU, where the UK government was allowed to purchase, at risk, 100s of
millions of vaccination doses.

The lack of foresight in the advance purchase of these doses in the EU
civil servants speaks volumes of the impotence endemic in EU bureaucracy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/02/2021 22:19, Tim Streater wrote:
On 04 Feb 2021 at 22:11:26 GMT, Fredxx wrote:

[...]

Incompetence. There may be impotence too but I'm not at liberty to say.

The intended meaning of impotence was "Lacking power or ability" rather
than an alternative :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
On 04 Feb 2021 at 15:41:57 GMT, Andrew
wrote:

On 04/02/2021 15:09, Martin Brown wrote:
That saves the largest absolute number of lives.

Also very conveniently 'saves' the people who are
most likely to have voted Leave and/or Conservative,
while the hundreds of thousands of younger folk who
have had their education and employment prospects totally
shattered, are presumably just 'collateral damage', not
to mention all the businesses that have or are going to
fail.

Complete ********. I had my covid jab today. Lucky I'm not in an EU state,
eh?

When will you get it into your prejudiced head that there was nothing to
stop any individual EU country ordering vaccine for itself?

--
*If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
On 04/02/2021 16:29, Lawrence Milbourn wrote:
My son had the Oxford vaccine as part of the trials. He produced no
antibodies. He's since had the Pfizer vaccine.

Are you sure he didn't have a placebo, or a low dose?

And would he be told?

--
*Born free...Taxed to death.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
The lack of foresight in the advance purchase of these doses in the EU
civil servants speaks volumes of the impotence endemic in EU bureaucracy.

They certainly managed to stitch us up over the Brexit agreement though.
But I'm sure you'd rather keep quiet about that. ;-)

--
*WHOSE CRUEL IDEA WAS IT FOR THE WORD 'LISP' TO HAVE 'S' IN IT?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
The lack of foresight in the advance purchase of these doses in the EU
civil servants speaks volumes of the impotence endemic in EU bureaucracy.

Incompetence. There may be impotence too but I'm not at liberty to say.

The intended meaning of impotence was "Lacking power or ability" rather
than an alternative :-)

Wasn't one of the main Brexiteer arguments to get away from the all
powerful EU bureaucracy? Who now apparently are impotent?

--
*Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
On 04/02/2021 16:29, Lawrence Milbourn wrote:
My son had the Oxford vaccine as part of the trials. He produced no
antibodies. He's since had the Pfizer vaccine.

Are you sure he didn't have a placebo, or a low dose?

And would he be told?

I thought those involved in the trial would be told at its conclusion,
on the basis it is unethical to withhold their vaccination in the
eventual rollout?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
The lack of foresight in the advance purchase of these doses in the EU
civil servants speaks volumes of the impotence endemic in EU bureaucracy.

Incompetence. There may be impotence too but I'm not at liberty to say.

The intended meaning of impotence was "Lacking power or ability" rather
than an alternative :-)

Wasn't one of the main Brexiteer arguments to get away from the all
powerful EU bureaucracy? Who now apparently are impotent?

The vaccination purchase on risk was a UK decision.

If we were in the EU we wouldn't have been able to pre-order at risk or
invested in manufacturing facilities.

As a direct result, whilst some money will have inevitably been wasted,
we will have vaccinated the population well before the EU countries.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
The lack of foresight in the advance purchase of these doses in the EU
civil servants speaks volumes of the impotence endemic in EU bureaucracy.

They certainly managed to stitch us up over the Brexit agreement though.
But I'm sure you'd rather keep quiet about that. ;-)

We can agree to disagree about that. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"GB" wrote in message
On 04/02/2021 05:35, jon wrote:

The Oxford vaccine is made by taking a common cold virus (adenovirus)
from
chimpanzees and deleting about 20 per cent of the viruss instructions.
This means it is impossible for the vaccine to replicate or cause disease
in humans, but it can still be produced in the laboratory under special
conditions. By removing these genetic instructions there is space to add
the instructions for the spike protein from SARS-CoV-2. Once inside a
human cell the genetic instructions for the spike protein need to be
photocopied many times a process known as transcription. In any
vaccine system, it is these photocopies that are directly used to make
large amounts of the spike protein.

Even though the adenovirus is harmless, I assume that our immune system
may become activated and recognise/destroy that adenovirus when the second
dose of vaccine is given?

Yes. it certainly does and thats why the accidental half first dose
in the Oxford trial got a much better result than with the intended
full first dose. And why the russian sputnik vaccine uses a different
adenovirus in each dose.

Once the spike protein is made, the immune system will react to it and
this pre-trains the immune system to identify a real COVID-19 infection.
So, when the person vaccinated is confronted with the SARS-CoV-2 virus
their immune system is pre-trained and ready to attack it.

Adenoviruses have been used for many years to make vaccines, and these
are
always tested to very high standards to make sure every batch of vaccine
has the correct copy of genetic instructions embedded in the vaccine.
However, thanks to very recent advances in genetic sequencing and protein
analysis technology, researchers at Bristol were for the first time also
able to directly check thousands and thousands of the photocopied
instructions produced by the Oxford vaccine within a cell. In this way
they were able to directly validate that the instructions are copied
correctly and accurately, providing greater assurance that the vaccine is
performing exactly as programmed.

At the same time, the researchers checked the spike protein being made by
the vaccine inside human cells also accurately reflects the instructions
as programmed. This brand-new approach may be more routinely used in the
future to help researchers fine tune the performance of these kinds of
vaccines.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 03/02/2021 20:09, Martin Brown wrote:
The effect of the vaccine is to tip the scales against you catching it,
but it is a numbers game. It looks from current data that the AZ Oxford
vaccine reduces your chances of catching it by 50-60% and reduces your
risk of being hospitalised by a very much larger factor.

It also cuts down the spread too,

That isnt known for certain yet.

which is why they should have done
all the 10 to 30 YO's as well.

Not while there isnt enough vaccine to do everyone.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Thats bull****. At most it might be delayed.

are presumably just 'collateral damage', not
to mention all the businesses that have or are going to fail.

Thats unavoidable with a pandemic like this.

Dec 2024 GE is going to be interesting, as will all intervening budgets.
Who will be paying the extra taxes that are needed ?.

Or not given how low interest rates are now.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lawrence Milbourn wrote

My son had the Oxford vaccine as part of the trials.
He produced no antibodies.

You sure he got the vaccine and not the placebo ?

He's since had the Pfizer vaccine.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 04/02/2021 16:29, Lawrence Milbourn wrote:
My son had the Oxford vaccine as part of the trials. He produced no
antibodies. He's since had the Pfizer vaccine.

Are you sure he didn't have a placebo, or a low dose?

The half dose gave a better result.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 14:10:38 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 14:54:12 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest troll****

--
Keema Nam addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You are now exposed as a liar, as well as an ignorant troll."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 14:33:05 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

You sure he got the vaccine and not the placebo ?

Someone asked exactly the same question LONG before you, you self-important,
self-opinionated sociopath! Just what in hell makes you believe that only
when YOU repeat someone's input it will become valid, sociopath?

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 09:03:27 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

I agree they lack the ability, but they don't lack the power. That's the
problem: a lot of incompetents but who have the power to **** things up,
especially as they lack emotional maturity.

Sounds like a VERY accurate description of the UK government. They don't
lack power - they have created a virtual dictatorship. They are almost
all incompetent, their only qualification being blind obedience. And the
lack of emotional (and moral) maturity is clear for all to see.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 14:28:59 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rodent:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 14:15:37 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 14:17:43 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH more senile troll****

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 09:43, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 09:03:27 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

I agree they lack the ability, but they don't lack the power. That's the
problem: a lot of incompetents but who have the power to **** things up,
especially as they lack emotional maturity.

Sounds like a VERY accurate description of the UK government. They don't
lack power - they have created a virtual dictatorship. They are almost
all incompetent, their only qualification being blind obedience. And the
lack of emotional (and moral) maturity is clear for all to see.

But at least we can sack Boris.
Liz Truss seems to be getting on with the job OK.

--
People believe certain stories because everyone important tells them,
and people tell those stories because everyone important believes them.

Paul Krugman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Wasn't one of the main Brexiteer arguments to get away from the all
powerful EU bureaucracy? Who now apparently are impotent?

The vaccination purchase on risk was a UK decision.

If we were in the EU we wouldn't have been able to pre-order at risk or
invested in manufacturing facilities.

Have you proof of that? I've read any EU country can authorise a drug for
use in an emergency. And since when did the EU control what can and can't
be manufactured in any of its member countries?

You might ponder on why some recreational drugs are legal in some EU
countries but not others. While in your world, they control everything
about more important ones.

As a direct result, whilst some money will have inevitably been wasted,
we will have vaccinated the population well before the EU countries.

In this case the UK government did the right thing. Pity if made such a
mess of nearly everything else Covid related.

--
*If you can read this, thank a teecher

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
The lack of foresight in the advance purchase of these doses in the
EU civil servants speaks volumes of the impotence endemic in EU
bureaucracy.

They certainly managed to stitch us up over the Brexit agreement
though. But I'm sure you'd rather keep quiet about that. ;-)

We can agree to disagree about that. :-)

You actually think, after 4 years of negotiations, we got an excellent
deal? Oddly I've not heard this from anyone in industry.

--
*Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
On 05 Feb 2021 at 10:04:34 GMT, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 05/02/2021 09:43, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 09:03:27 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

I agree they lack the ability, but they don't lack the power. That's the
problem: a lot of incompetents but who have the power to **** things up,
especially as they lack emotional maturity.

Sounds like a VERY accurate description of the UK government. They don't
lack power - they have created a virtual dictatorship. They are almost
all incompetent, their only qualification being blind obedience. And the
lack of emotional (and moral) maturity is clear for all to see.

But at least we can sack Boris.
Liz Truss seems to be getting on with the job OK.

Yes. We, the people, could not sack the Commission, or even, as voters, have
any substantial influence on the makeup of the toy parliament.

Even more true when we voted in the likes of Farage as an MEP. Who in any
other industry would have been sacked for idleness. Yet the likes of you
believed him implicitly.

--
*I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Wasn't one of the main Brexiteer arguments to get away from the all
powerful EU bureaucracy? Who now apparently are impotent?

The vaccination purchase on risk was a UK decision.

If we were in the EU we wouldn't have been able to pre-order at risk or
invested in manufacturing facilities.

Have you proof of that? I've read any EU country can authorise a drug for
use in an emergency. And since when did the EU control what can and can't
be manufactured in any of its member countries?

On further analysis you are correct. Although the EU bureaucrats
initially required all countries to purchase en-block both France and
Germany seem to have lost confidence and purchased directly. However,
initially relying on the EU bureaucrats has meant a significant delay to
their purchaces.

You might ponder on why some recreational drugs are legal in some EU
countries but not others. While in your world, they control everything
about more important ones.

That's unfair. There was great consternation when the UK announced it
was going its own way and not with the EU block purchase.

As a direct result, whilst some money will have inevitably been wasted,
we will have vaccinated the population well before the EU countries.

In this case the UK government did the right thing. Pity if made such a
mess of nearly everything else Covid related.

I'm not sure other countries have fared much better.

I did wonder if there was a correlation with household size as this was
explained with the Swedish experience in mind, when most people are
single and not in households with multiple generations.

https://www.un.org/en/development/de...ta_booklet.pdf

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
The lack of foresight in the advance purchase of these doses in the
EU civil servants speaks volumes of the impotence endemic in EU
bureaucracy.

They certainly managed to stitch us up over the Brexit agreement
though. But I'm sure you'd rather keep quiet about that. ;-)

We can agree to disagree about that. :-)

You actually think, after 4 years of negotiations, we got an excellent
deal? Oddly I've not heard this from anyone in industry.

You won't, because "industry" is represented by people who want low
labour costs and open borders.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 05/02/2021 02:54, Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
*** Fredxx wrote:
On 04/02/2021 16:29, Lawrence Milbourn wrote:
My son had the Oxford vaccine as part of the trials. He produced no
antibodies. He's since had the Pfizer vaccine.

Are you sure he didn't have a placebo, or a low dose?

And would he be told?

I thought those involved in the trial would be told at its conclusion,
on the basis it is unethical to withhold their vaccination in the
eventual rollout?

I was on a different trial (Novavax) and I was unblinded the day before
I was due to get the vaccine. It turned out that I had had the placebo,
so I went ahead with getting vaccinated.

If they had refused to unblind me, I'd simply have paid for an antibody
test, which would have told me that that I had had the placebo, anyway.

After the Pfizer vaccine, I had a slightly sore arm for 24 hours. I
gather that's about par for the course for most people, although the
cases you tend to hear about are people who had more of a reaction. I
mean, who goes around saying "I got into my car. It started. I drove
around in it without incident. I parked it in my drive, and came in and
had supper."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

*** Fredxx wrote:
On 04/02/2021 16:29, Lawrence Milbourn wrote:
My son had the Oxford vaccine as part of the trials. He produced no
antibodies. He's since had the Pfizer vaccine.

Are you sure he didn't have a placebo, or a low dose?

And would he be told?

I thought those involved in the trial would be told at its conclusion,
on the basis it is unethical to withhold their vaccination in the
eventual rollout?

I was on a different trial (Novavax) and I was unblinded the day before
I was due to get the vaccine. It turned out that I had had the placebo,
so I went ahead with getting vaccinated.

If they had refused to unblind me, I'd simply have paid for an antibody
test, which would have told me that that I had had the placebo, anyway.

Actually it would probably have returned the same no antibody result
even if you had had the actual vaccine. The the most common antibody
test targets a part of the protein coat of the virus not the spike.

The most common antibody test can only detect has had a Covid infection.
(and only then for a few months following infection)

After the Pfizer vaccine, I had a slightly sore arm for 24 hours. I
gather that's about par for the course for most people, although the
cases you tend to hear about are people who had more of a reaction. I
mean, who goes around saying "I got into my car. It started. I drove
around in it without incident. I parked it in my drive, and came in and
had supper."

--
Regards,
Martin Brown
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 03:28, Fred wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 04/02/2021 15:09, Martin Brown wrote:
That saves the largest absolute number of lives.

Also very conveniently 'saves' the people who are
most likely to have voted Leave and/or Conservative,
while the hundreds of thousands of younger folk who
have had their education and employment prospects totally shattered,

Thats bull****. At most it might be delayed.

are presumably just 'collateral damage', not
to mention all the businesses that have or are going to fail.

Thats unavoidable with a pandemic like this.

Dec 2024 GE is going to be interesting, as will all intervening
budgets. Who will be paying the extra taxes that are needed ?.

Or not given how low interest rates are now.

They were low in the 1960's but by 1973 to 1978 inflation
was up to 25% per year, while interest rates were still only
about 7%.

You are forgetting that the only interest rate that matters is
the 10-year gilt, and the UK government has no control over that
as was demonstrated in 1992. The people who buy (or don't buy) our
debt decide what UK interest rates will be.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 03:15, Fred wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 03/02/2021 20:09, Martin Brown wrote:
The effect of the vaccine is to tip the scales against you catching
it, but it is a numbers game. It looks from current data that the AZ
Oxford vaccine reduces your chances of catching it by 50-60% and
reduces your risk of being hospitalised by a very much larger factor.

It also cuts down the spread too,

That isnt known for certain yet.

Yes it is. Keep up. And people who have an effective killer T cell
response probably don't even need a vaccine.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 03:17, Fred wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 04/02/2021 07:41, Paul wrote:
Seasonal flu this year is "zero percent". That means anyone with
a funny cough, sitting in the emergency waiting room right now,
that's not flu like it would have been a couple years ago.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/u...sappearing-flu

Stupid source.

Better than the BBC though, unless you are brainless and happy to
be spoonfed with mush masquerading as 'news'.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/02/2021 21:51, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 04/02/2021 04:46, Fred wrote:
It isnt a de-activated virus with the Oxford and russian vaccines,
its an active monkey virus which is allegedly harmless to humans.

The fact that you don't know the difference between a Chimpanzee and a
monkey is telling.

Andy

Well they do seem to have a somewhat similar genetic background,
unlike an Elephant and a rock Hyrax which most people would never
believe to have anything in common.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/2021 13:36, Andrew wrote:
On 05/02/2021 03:17, Fred wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 04/02/2021 07:41, Paul wrote:
Seasonal flu this year is "zero percent". That means anyone with
a funny cough, sitting in the emergency waiting room right now,
that's not flu like it would have been a couple years ago.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/u...sappearing-flu

Stupid source.

Better than the BBC though, unless you are brainless and happy to
be spoonfed with mush masquerading as 'news'.

Deranged US nutter site. Full of paranoid clickbait.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/02/2021 04:46, Fred wrote:
It isnt a de-activated virus with the Oxford and russian vaccines,
its an active monkey virus which is allegedly harmless to humans.

The fact that you don't know the difference between a Chimpanzee and a
monkey is telling.

Andy

Well they do seem to have a somewhat similar genetic background,
unlike an Elephant and a rock Hyrax which most people would never
believe to have anything in common.

Scientifically, all Apes *are* Monkeys, but not all Monkeys are Apes.

Linguistically, Ape is the original word (of unknown origin) and was
(and is) valid for all Monkeys (a later word) although the use of Ape
has generally shrunk to the sub-group.

Texas Covid Surge ! ! Texas Covid Surge ! ! [email protected] Home Repair 10 June 21st 20 01:05 AM
[OT] Can mail be contaminated with Covid-19? Ophelia[_10_] UK diy 3 March 25th 20 03:33 PM
[OT] Can mail be contaminated with Covid-19? T i m UK diy 2 March 25th 20 08:44 AM
COVID-19 UK graph Rod Speed UK diy 1 March 24th 20 07:41 PM
[OT] Can mail be contaminated with Covid-19? Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) UK diy 1 March 24th 20 05:41 PM