Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Covid inoculation

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
On 05 Feb 2021 at 10:04:34 GMT, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 05/02/2021 09:43, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 09:03:27 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

I agree they lack the ability, but they don't lack the power. That's the
problem: a lot of incompetents but who have the power to **** things up,
especially as they lack emotional maturity.

Sounds like a VERY accurate description of the UK government. They don't
lack power - they have created a virtual dictatorship. They are almost
all incompetent, their only qualification being blind obedience. And the
lack of emotional (and moral) maturity is clear for all to see.

But at least we can sack Boris.
Liz Truss seems to be getting on with the job OK.

Yes. We, the people, could not sack the Commission, or even, as voters, have
any substantial influence on the makeup of the toy parliament.

Even more true when we voted in the likes of Farage as an MEP. Who in any
other industry would have been sacked for idleness. Yet the likes of you
believed him implicitly.

I laughed when you called Farage idle. He must have been remarkably
effect when he hasn't been idle.

It is the remainer trait to seem to know what I believe.

I have never believed Farage in anything like the same in the same way
you would believe every utterance from Jeremy Corbyn's lips.