Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Covid inoculation

On 05/02/2021 22:13, Fredxx wrote:
On 05/02/2021 09:43, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 09:03:27 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

I agree they lack the ability, but they don't lack the power. That's the
problem: a lot of incompetents but who have the power to **** things up,
especially as they lack emotional maturity.

Sounds like a VERY accurate description of the UK government. They don't
lack power - they have created a virtual dictatorship. They are almost
all incompetent, their only qualification being blind obedience. And the
lack of emotional (and moral) maturity is clear for all to see.

All governments are a temporary dictatorship. Where there is dissent
within that virtual dictatorship during the 4 year term we have a GE and
a new virtual dictatorship.

Not in the UK though. The courts regularly overturn government
decisions.