Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Covid inoculation

On Sat, 06 Feb 2021 01:42:47 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 06/02/2021 00:56, Steve Walker wrote:
On 05/02/2021 22:00, Fredxx wrote:
And how you Labourites will spin. Perhaps we should have had a
lockdown more along the lines of Cambodia or a police state like China
where people like Major Tom woulod not have been free to fly and
become a statistic.

While I think that flying is a stupid thing to do in a pandemic, it
appears that he caught in in hospital and it was nothing to do with
traveling.

That's pretty quick, even from Covid standards. Admitted to hospital on
the 31st January, when he was tested positive, and dead by 2nd February.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...sir-tom-moore-

dies-at-100-after-testing-positive-for-covid

If you have a source he was admitted before Sunday 31st January then
please do cite this.

Well, there's this:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...sir-tom-moore-
tested-23431517

You probably don't trust teh Mirror, but your Bible, the Mail, says thge
same thing.