Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Project fear continues on the Beeb

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 14:24:14 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:55:04 +0000, GB wrote:

Not to mention that, if we have to shore up the economy by doing a trade
deal with India,

Is a trade deal the same as an immigration deal ?

Is it worked out in immigrants per pack of crisps or something.

That's what the EU seems to think.

we'll have to accept a lot more Indian immigrants.

I personally think there;s more india doctors than Polsih or romanain
doctors.

But what I don't understand is why trade and immigration has to be linked.

It doesnt, and **** all trade deals do that.

Not
that I mind, but it certainly isn't goiung to reduce immigration as
promised.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 07:00:35 -0800, whisky-dave wrote:

we'll have to accept a lot more Indian immigrants.

I personally think there;s more india doctors than Polsih or romanain
doctors.

But what I don't understand is why trade and immigration has to be
linked.

It's what the Indians want.

Doesnt matter what they want.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/11/2017 11:45, GB wrote:
On 29/11/2017 11:33, harry wrote:
On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 10:09:47 UTC, NightjarÂ* wrote:
On 29-Nov-17 8:36 AM, harry wrote:
What a load of drivel!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39537726

Project fear is Brexiteer speak for inconvenient truth.

We'll all be driving electric cars soon.

Project fear is the bollix spouted by brain dead remainers.

So, it's ******** to suggest that the £350m per week bonus to the NHS
was simply a lie?

The true net cost of membership is £100m a week = £5bn a year. And the
news that we have now offered to pay £50bn in exit costs. This is all
********?

Plus, our industries will struggle hugely once we are out of the EU,
unless we stay in the customs union.

Plus, unless we stay in the customs union, we won't be able to have an
open border with the ROI.

And, of course, we'll be able to stay in the customs union and control
our borders.

All that Brexit will achieve is misery. It won't even satisfy the bigots
by keeping out the immigrants.

you are wasting your time, Harry works for Putins media factory.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/11/2017 12:26, Capitol wrote:
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , GB
wrote:

On 29/11/2017 11:33, harry wrote:
On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 10:09:47 UTC, NightjarÂ* wrote:
On 29-Nov-17 8:36 AM, harry wrote:
What a load of drivel!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39537726

Project fear is Brexiteer speak for inconvenient truth.

We'll all be driving electric cars soon.

Project fear is the bollix spouted by brain dead remainers.

So, it's ******** to suggest that the £350m per week bonus to the NHS
was simply a lie?

1. Nobody promised £350m

2. It was a serving suggestion by Vote Leave, a cross-party referendum
team. They aren't in Govt.

3. It never said the *ENTIRE* £350m should go to the NHS - it said
let's fund the NHS instead of sending all that money to Brussels.

So yes, your suggestion *is* ********.

The true net cost of membership is £100m a week = £5bn a year.

Plus a lot of money directed where we don't necessarily want it to go.

And the news that we have now offered to pay £50bn in exit costs.
This is all ********?

The Lisbon Treaty, so I read, defines the EU as a person - responsible
for its own debts. Meaning we should not be paying anything.

Plus, our industries will struggle hugely once we are out of the EU,
unless we stay in the customs union.

Must be why they're all lining up to invest here.

Plus, unless we stay in the customs union, we won't be able to have an
open border with the ROI.

Yes we will. We can simply choose not to create one.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Bear in mind that the corrected voting ratio was 56% Leave and 44%
stay and that the true current coest of being in the EU with unlimited
immigration is approaching £1B per week!

what a load of tish-tosh.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 07:49:48 -0800, whisky-dave wrote:

On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 15:40:01 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 07:00:35 -0800, whisky-dave wrote:

we'll have to accept a lot more Indian immigrants.

I personally think there;s more india doctors than Polsih or romanain
doctors.

But what I don't understand is why trade and immigration has to be
linked.

It's what the Indians want.

I didn't think india was in the EU.

(sigh)

Heavy breathing wont save your bacon.

They won't agree a good trade deal post-Brexit
unless we allow more Indians to coem here.

Bull**** they wont, you watch.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 16:16:32 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 07:49:48 -0800, whisky-dave wrote:

On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 15:40:01 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 07:00:35 -0800, whisky-dave wrote:

we'll have to accept a lot more Indian immigrants.

I personally think there;s more india doctors than Polsih or
romanain
doctors.

But what I don't understand is why trade and immigration has to be
linked.

It's what the Indians want.

I didn't think india was in the EU.

(sigh) They won't agree a good trade deal post-Brexit unless we allow
more Indians to coem here.

So how many billions are they asking for, before they agree a deal ?

They just have an exit fee.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Bob Eager
writes
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:55:04 +0000, GB wrote:

On 29/11/2017 12:26, Capitol wrote:

****Bear in mind that the corrected voting ratio was 56% Leave and
****44%
stay

Really? Who corrected it?

and that the true current coest of being in the EU with unlimited
immigration is approaching £1B per week!

I have no doubt that unlimited immigration costs money, but I question
whether leaving the EU is the way to deal with it. Particularly as, once
the dust has settled, we'll continue to have unlimited immigration. What
else does an open border with the ROI mean?

Not to mention that, if we have to shore up the economy by doing a trade
deal with India, we'll have to accept a lot more Indian immigrants. Not
that I mind, but it certainly isn't goiung to reduce immigration as
promised.

"Certainly"? Your crystal ball tells you so? Or have you borrowed
Plow****s?
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 08:24:07 -0800, whisky-dave wrote:

On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 16:16:32 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 07:49:48 -0800, whisky-dave wrote:

On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 15:40:01 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 07:00:35 -0800, whisky-dave wrote:

we'll have to accept a lot more Indian immigrants.

I personally think there;s more india doctors than Polsih or
romanain doctors.

But what I don't understand is why trade and immigration has to be
linked.

It's what the Indians want.

I didn't think india was in the EU.

(sigh) They won't agree a good trade deal post-Brexit unless we allow
more Indians to coem here.

So how many billions are they asking for, before they agree a deal ?

Irrelevant. They want immigration.

They aint gunna get it.

One of the planks of the Liver argument.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Bob Eager
writes
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 07:49:48 -0800, whisky-dave wrote:

On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 15:40:01 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 07:00:35 -0800, whisky-dave wrote:

we'll have to accept a lot more Indian immigrants.

I personally think there;s more india doctors than Polsih or romanain
doctors.

But what I don't understand is why trade and immigration has to be
linked.

It's what the Indians want.

I didn't think india was in the EU.

(sigh) They won't agree a good trade deal post-Brexit unless we allow
more Indians to coem here.

Really? High tech engineers, doctors. Nurses?
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 29/11/17 14:24, Bob Eager wrote:
Not to mention that, if we have to shore up the economy by doing a
trade deal with India, we'll have to accept a lot more Indian
immigrants.

Why?

Total ********

That's what an Indian government spokesman said. But being a true
Brexiteer, you'll be very use to people telling lies.

Yup, all you remoaners. You never stop.
--
bert

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , GB
writes
On 29/11/2017 12:15, Tim Streater wrote:

On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 10:09:47 UTC, Nightjar* wrote:
On 29-Nov-17 8:36 AM, harry wrote:
What a load of drivel!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39537726

Project fear is Brexiteer speak for inconvenient truth.

We'll all be driving electric cars soon.

Project fear is the bollix spouted by brain dead remainers.

So, it's ******** to suggest that the £350m per week bonus to the
NHS was simply a lie?

1. Nobody promised £350m
2. It was a serving suggestion by Vote Leave, a cross-party
referendum
team. They aren't in Govt.
3. It never said the *ENTIRE* £350m should go to the NHS - it said
let's fund the NHS instead of sending all that money to Brussels.
So yes, your suggestion *is* ********.

You're really having to scrape the bottom of the barrel. The British
people were well and truly lied to.

No it's only thick remoaners who couldn't understand the message.
The true net cost of membership is £100m a week = £5bn a year.

Plus a lot of money directed where we don't necessarily want it to
go.

That's partly true. However, we have already promised the farmers (the
main recipients) that they'll continue to get the same feather bedding
they are used to.

And the news that we have now offered to pay £50bn in exit costs.
This is all ********?

The Lisbon Treaty, so I read, defines the EU as a person -
responsible
for its own debts. Meaning we should not be paying anything.

Brexiteers seem to be utterly detached from reality.

Plus, our industries will struggle hugely once we are out of the EU,
unless we stay in the customs union.

Must be why they're all lining up to invest here.

Last I heard, investment decisions amounting to £50bn had been put on hold.

Plus, unless we stay in the customs union, we won't be able to have
an open border with the ROI.

Yes we will. We can simply choose not to create one.

We won't be able to have any tariffs, because the goods will simply
come across the border with the ROI. You need to stop the wishful
thinking.

And if so they can go in the opposite direction and we will have free
trade.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Streater wrote:
So, it's ******** to suggest that the £350m per week bonus to the NHS
was simply a lie?

1. Nobody promised £350m

2. It was a serving suggestion by Vote Leave, a cross-party referendum
team. They aren't in Govt.

3. It never said the *ENTIRE* £350m should go to the NHS - it said
let's fund the NHS instead of sending all that money to Brussels.

That '£350 million' soon became many times that if everything leave
suggested it could be used for was implemented. But Brexiteers have been
shown to have the maths of a poor 5 year old.

And that' still better than Diane Abbott.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 18:57:49 +0000, Capitol wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:55:04 +0000, GB wrote:

On 29/11/2017 12:26, Capitol wrote:

Bear in mind that the corrected voting ratio was 56% Leave and
44%
stay

Really? Who corrected it?

and that the true current coest of being in the EU with unlimited
immigration is approaching £1B per week!

I have no doubt that unlimited immigration costs money, but I question
whether leaving the EU is the way to deal with it. Particularly as,
once the dust has settled, we'll continue to have unlimited
immigration. What else does an open border with the ROI mean?

Not to mention that, if we have to shore up the economy by doing a
trade deal with India, we'll have to accept a lot more Indian
immigrants. Not that I mind, but it certainly isn't goiung to reduce
immigration as promised.

Remoaner making it up as you go along again!

Making up nothing. Can't help if you are in denial.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Roger Hayter
writes
Tim Streater wrote:

In article , GB
wrote:

Plus, unless we stay in the customs union, we won't be able to have an
open border with the ROI.

Yes we will. We can simply choose not to create one.

Suppose the Irish choose to put border posts their side?

Then they would be in breach of the Good Friday Agreement. Good luck to
them with that.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB wrote:
All that Brexit will achieve is misery. It won't even satisfy the bigots
by keeping out the immigrants.

All they need to do is get engaged to a prince. Or even a queen - lots
more of them.

Well it's legal now.
--
bert

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/11/17 19:54, bert wrote:
No it's only thick remoaners who couldn't understand the message.

And that is the nub: Remoaners cannot admit to anyone, even themselves,
how badly they have been conned and are still being conned. This is the
dirtiest political fight of my lifetime, and the EU is using everything
it has in a completely selfish immoral and unbelievably vicious
propaganda war, with no regard whatsoever for the citizens it claims to
represent.

The usefuel idiots - the remoaners - are just cannon fodder, pumped up
with propaganda by the MSM and big business and set loose to moan and
scream and cry doom. They are committed nopw, and they cannot turn back,
because their precious amour proper would be ruined.

If we didn't leave they would be thrown on the scrap heap once ther
usefulness was over.

Its no more than they deserve of course

--
The lifetime of any political organisation is about three years before
its been subverted by the people it tried to warn you about.

Anon.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Nightjar" wrote in message
On 29-Nov-17 10:24 AM, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Nightjar
wrote:

On 29-Nov-17 8:36 AM, harry wrote:
What a load of drivel!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39537726

Project fear is Brexiteer speak for inconvenient truth.

The £4300 per person and half million unemployed we were all threatened
with, these represent "truth", do they?

It would be silly to expect any one particular prediction to be absolutely
true. With so many forecasts of how badly Brexit will affect us, they
can't all be right and we won't even know which are reasonably accurate
until we reach the future dates they refer to. However one of the
inconvenient truths is that even just the threat of leaving has already
increased household costs.

And unrestricted EU immigration has done that in spades.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 29/11/2017 08:36, harry wrote:
What a load of drivel!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39537726

Its not project fear its what is likely to happen,

Bull****.

unless we pay the billions and get a free trade deal.

More bull****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/11/2017 21:30, Tim Streater wrote:
8

It would be silly to expect any one particular prediction to be
absolutely true.

So we can expect Remainers to stop droning on about £350M, then, can we?

That wasn't a prediction, it was a lie!
It still is a lie but brex****teers can't admit they lie even when the
evidence is there.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/11/2017 11:31, harry wrote:

Try to keep up!
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...vans-from-2040

Hybrids are to be banned too.

More lies from harry!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 29/11/2017 11:33, harry wrote:
On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 10:09:47 UTC, NightjarÂ* wrote:
On 29-Nov-17 8:36 AM, harry wrote:
What a load of drivel!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39537726

Project fear is Brexiteer speak for inconvenient truth.

We'll all be driving electric cars soon.

Project fear is the bollix spouted by brain dead remainers.

So, it's ******** to suggest that the £350m per week bonus to the NHS
was simply a lie?

1. Nobody promised £350m

The £350M was a lie to start with.

Anything else just added to the lies.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/11/2017 18:19, bert wrote:
In article , Nightjar
writes
On 29-Nov-17 8:36 AM, harry wrote:
What a load of drivel!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39537726

Project fear is Brexiteer speak for inconvenient truth.

We'll all be driving electric cars soon.

They need to be improved a huge amount before that is likely. However,
we do appear to being forced to drive hybrids in future.

And where is the Ford Transit made - move funded by the EU.
Bridgend is at risk because JLR have cut short an engine supply contract

The EU gives grants to companies wanting to set up in the EU so you can
expect more EU grants for UK based manufacturers to move to the EU.

Maybe you brex****teers haven't worked that out yet?

Add in the tariffs under WTO rules that will apply if we don't get a
trade deal and you can expect quite afew manufacturers to take the bribe
and move.

Now you can claim its project fear as you always do when anything
uncomfortable is said.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 29/11/2017 18:19, bert wrote:
In article , Nightjar
writes
On 29-Nov-17 8:36 AM, harry wrote:
What a load of drivel!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39537726

Project fear is Brexiteer speak for inconvenient truth.

We'll all be driving electric cars soon.

They need to be improved a huge amount before that is likely. However,
we do appear to being forced to drive hybrids in future.

And where is the Ford Transit made - move funded by the EU.
Bridgend is at risk because JLR have cut short an engine supply contract

The EU gives grants to companies wanting to set up in the EU

And grants to operations to move within the EU.

There are **** all UK based manufacturers who will move there.

Maybe you brex****teers haven't worked that out yet?

No maybe about the fact that you remoan****ters have never
had a ****ing clue and havent even noticed you clowns lost.

Add in the tariffs under WTO rules that will apply if we don't get a trade
deal

Another bare faced remoan****ter lie. There is no requirement
under the WTO rules to have any tariff at all.

and you can expect quite afew manufacturers to take the bribe and move.

The ones that matter wont, you watch.

Now you can claim its project fear as you always do when anything
uncomfortable is said.

When any remoaner lies are spewed, actually.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 29-Nov-17 8:36 AM, harry wrote:
What a load of drivel!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39537726

Project fear is Brexiteer speak for inconvenient truth.

The £4300 per person and half million unemployed we were all threatened
with, these represent "truth", do they?

It would be silly to expect any one particular prediction to be absolutely
true. With so many forecasts of how badly Brexit will affect us, they
can't all be right and we won't even know which are reasonably accurate
until we reach the future dates they refer to. However one of the
inconvenient truths is that even just the threat of leaving has already
increased household costs.

I hadn't noticed.

MM. food prices somewhat up as te pound slipped because carney slashed
interest rates

BUt there is no 'what brexit will mean' single answer. A huge amount
deopends on what teh next goivernment does. If its corbyn, it will be
total economic disater. If it is a cometent tory gov. it could be
economic boom time with high employment and lots of 'immigrants' ****ing
back where they came as their benefits are slashed.

In short once free of EU economic policy, we have a choice as to whether
to go left and starve, or go right and prosper.

twenty-first centurys developed world went into hysterical panic over a
globally average temperature increase of a few tenths of a degree, and,
on the basis of gross exaggerations of highly uncertain computer
projections combined into implausible chains of inference, proceeded to
contemplate a rollback of the industrial age.

Richard Lindzen
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Capitol wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
So, it's ******** to suggest that the £350m per week bonus to the NHS
was simply a lie?

1. Nobody promised £350m

2. It was a serving suggestion by Vote Leave, a cross-party referendum
team. They aren't in Govt.

3. It never said the *ENTIRE* £350m should go to the NHS - it said
let's fund the NHS instead of sending all that money to Brussels.

That '£350 million' soon became many times that if everything leave
suggested it could be used for was implemented. But Brexiteers have been
shown to have the maths of a poor 5 year old.

Still much better than Dianne Abbott or any other socialist!

You think all socialist pro EU and all others anti EU?

You've not been paying attention, have you? I'd have thought even the
likes of you might have known that before the referendum, Cameron was far
more pro EU than Corbyn. But don't let facts get in your way.

--
*Why is a boxing ring square?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
bert wrote:
Not to mention that, if we have to shore up the economy by doing a trade
deal with India, we'll have to accept a lot more Indian immigrants. Not
that I mind, but it certainly isn't goiung to reduce immigration as
promised.

"Certainly"? Your crystal ball tells you so? Or have you borrowed
Plow****s?

Another who only follows the parts of the news that suits him. Try getting
your head out of the Express.

When a deal with India was proposed a few months ago, an Indian government
spokesman said on TV it would have to include free movement of labour too.
But you think you know better than him.

--
*Welcome to **** Creek - sorry, we're out of paddles*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
bert wrote:
We won't be able to have any tariffs, because the goods will simply
come across the border with the ROI. You need to stop the wishful
thinking.

And if so they can go in the opposite direction and we will have free
trade.

The nursery has allowed its children to run amok again...

--
*How much deeper would the oceans be without sponges? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
And that is the nub: Remoaners cannot admit to anyone, even themselves,
how badly they have been conned and are still being conned. This is the
dirtiest political fight of my lifetime, and the EU is using everything
it has in a completely selfish immoral and unbelievably vicious
propaganda war, with no regard whatsoever for the citizens it claims to
represent.

There we have it. The likes of you expected the EU to have the UK's best
interests at heart during any exit negotiations. How incredibly naive.
Time to go to university and get a degree in real life.

--
*Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 10:33:37 +0000, TimW wrote:

On 29/11/17 10:24, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Nightjar
wrote:

On 29-Nov-17 8:36 AM, harry wrote:
What a load of drivel!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39537726

Project fear is Brexiteer speak for inconvenient truth.

The £4300 per person and half million unemployed we were all threatened
with, these represent "truth", do they?

quite possibly.

And that's as much as we know of the future as anything else and from
/ by anyone else (Brexiteers included).

We don't have a crystal ball.

The Brexiteers must have ... and must have all this down on some big
(peer tested) spreadsheet where they know *categorically* just what
everything will cost and how much better off we will all be in the
future (mustn't they?). I mean, who would vote us out with so much
conviction *without* having this all planned out first. We should ask
them exactly what the 'divorce' payments are as I'm guessing no one in
their right mind would vote out 'at any cost' eh, that would be crazy!

But I wonder what was in the government's
reports that they won't publish.

Good question. ;-(

Something so awful that Davis would
rather be accused of Contempt of Parliament than tell us.

It does make you wonder eh. But hey, around 1/3rd of the population
voted out so out it must be ... at any cost and no matter what new
evidence comes to light that might prove leaving to be a complete
disaster for all of us! ;-(

That's 'democracy' (Brexiteer stylee) apparently.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
BUt there is no 'what brexit will mean' single answer. A huge amount
deopends on what teh next goivernment does. If its corbyn, it will be
total economic disater. If it is a cometent tory gov. it could be
economic boom time with high employment and lots of 'immigrants' ****ing
back where they came as their benefits are slashed.

Surely the likes of you want 'benefits' slashed for all? Apart from
yourself, obviously.

Also be interesting to know where this next competent Tory government will
come from. With Boris in charge? Or Gove?

--
*I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 30 November 2017 11:47:33 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
bert wrote:
Not to mention that, if we have to shore up the economy by doing a trade
deal with India, we'll have to accept a lot more Indian immigrants. Not
that I mind, but it certainly isn't goiung to reduce immigration as
promised.

"Certainly"? Your crystal ball tells you so? Or have you borrowed
Plow****s?

Another who only follows the parts of the news that suits him. Try getting
your head out of the Express.

When a deal with India was proposed a few months ago, an Indian government
spokesman said on TV it would have to include free movement of labour too..

I'd have no problems with free movement of labour, the trouble is when someone arrives in teh country and claims to be able to do any job, but canlt find one because he only ever cleaned cars and can;t find a job that pays enough to live so can;t find themselevs a proerpty for rent they can afford so decide to invite his wife and kids into the UK so he can claim a free council house and then still not able to find a job.
Thios would be fine if we had plenty of free houses to give people that are homeless but ti seens the homeless arentl a priority if we can import car cleaners that can't get a job we support them first and not those already here doesn't make sens to me.
when we were part of teh EEC ther ewas free movement of workers which was fine but that chage to free movement of those that wanted a better life even if they had no skills other than running peadophile rings and other criminal activities.

But you think you know better than him.

--
*Welcome to **** Creek - sorry, we're out of paddles*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

And all the sums and political factors were carefully calculated when
we voted to join Europe 40+ years ago were they? How did they work
out? The Europeans knew what they were sucking us into even if we
didn't.

Can't wait to see the savings of £25m/day
(approx and based on
https://visual.ons.gov.uk/uk-perspec...the-eu-budget/)

over the next 40yrs.

--
AnthonyL
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
BUt there is no 'what brexit will mean' single answer. A huge amount
deopends on what teh next goivernment does. If its corbyn, it will be
total economic disater. If it is a cometent tory gov. it could be
economic boom time with high employment and lots of 'immigrants' ****ing
back where they came as their benefits are slashed.

Surely the likes of you want 'benefits' slashed for all? Apart from
yourself, obviously.

Also be interesting to know where this next competent Tory government will
come from. With Boris in charge? Or Gove?

It'd also be interesting to know where ANY competent Liebor government will
come from.
If steptoe ever gets in you'll need your stash, Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 12:40:05 GMT, lid (AnthonyL)
wrote:

snip

The Brexiteers must have ... and must have all this down on some big
(peer tested) spreadsheet where they know *categorically* just what
everything will cost and how much better off we will all be in the
future (mustn't they?). I mean, who would vote us out with so much
conviction *without* having this all planned out first. We should ask
them exactly what the 'divorce' payments are as I'm guessing no one in
their right mind would vote out 'at any cost' eh, that would be crazy!

And all the sums and political factors were carefully calculated when
we voted to join Europe 40+ years ago were they?

I'm not sure what that has to do with the situation we are in atm?

How did they work
out?

(Were the...) 4th Highest GDP, people desperate to improve their lives
to get here, not bad probably?

The Europeans knew what they were sucking us into even if we
didn't.

They did? Cite?

Can't wait to see the savings of £25m/day
(approx and based on
https://visual.ons.gov.uk/uk-perspec...the-eu-budget/)

over the next 40yrs.

Yeah, I particularly like the:

"... please note that none of the figures on the money flowing between
the UK and EU are fully reflective of the total costs and benefits of
EU membership as these are complex and difficult to quantify."

So, where is this spreadsheet you were using at justify us walking
away?

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Capitol wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
[...]

Ohhhhhhhh right, or is that left, has steptoe changed his mind again?
Difficult to keep track.
At least we know that Maybe is a remoaner.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article . com,
bm wrote:
Also be interesting to know where this next competent Tory government
will come from. With Boris in charge? Or Gove?

It'd also be interesting to know where ANY competent Liebor government
will come from.

I remember being pretty well off under the last one. Until the world wide
banking crash. I'm very sorry you were so feckless you did badly.

If steptoe ever gets in you'll need your stash, Dave.

But surely you're now very well off having had your favourite Tories in
power for so long? Or are they still bleating about everything being the
fault of the last Labour government? Despite years of austerity - for some?

--
*Succeed, in spite of management *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article om,
bm wrote:
You've not been paying attention, have you? I'd have thought even the
likes of you might have known that before the referendum, Cameron was
far more pro EU than Corbyn. But don't let facts get in your way.

Ohhhhhhhh right, or is that left, has steptoe changed his mind again?
Difficult to keep track.

No surprise there. Try reading more news than you get from the Express.
Just about any will do.

--
*If they arrest the Energizer Bunny, would they charge it with battery? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

bm wrote:
Also be interesting to know where this next competent Tory government
will come from. With Boris in charge? Or Gove?

It'd also be interesting to know where ANY competent Liebor government
will come from.

I remember being pretty well off under the last one. Until the world wide
banking crash. I'm very sorry you were so feckless you did badly.

Ohhh look, Dave has his crystal ball out again.

If steptoe ever gets in you'll need your stash, Dave.

But surely you're now very well off having had your favourite Tories in
power for so long? Or are they still bleating about everything being the
fault of the last Labour government? Despite years of austerity - for
some?

Of course i'm well off but your crystal ball reckons i'm a pauper.
Austerity? I haven't noticed any.