Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default OT Project fear continues on the Beeb

On 29/11/2017 18:19, bert wrote:
In article , Nightjar
writes
On 29-Nov-17 8:36 AM, harry wrote:
What a load of drivel!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39537726

Project fear is Brexiteer speak for inconvenient truth.

We'll all be driving electric cars soon.

They need to be improved a huge amount before that is likely. However,
we do appear to being forced to drive hybrids in future.

And where is the Ford Transit made - move funded by the EU.
Bridgend is at risk because JLR have cut short an engine supply contract

The EU gives grants to companies wanting to set up in the EU so you can
expect more EU grants for UK based manufacturers to move to the EU.

Maybe you brex****teers haven't worked that out yet?

Add in the tariffs under WTO rules that will apply if we don't get a
trade deal and you can expect quite afew manufacturers to take the bribe
and move.

Now you can claim its project fear as you always do when anything
uncomfortable is said.