Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default OT Project fear continues on the Beeb

In article , GB
writes
On 29/11/2017 12:15, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , GB
wrote:

On 29/11/2017 11:33, harry wrote:
On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 10:09:47 UTC, Nightjar* wrote:
On 29-Nov-17 8:36 AM, harry wrote:
What a load of drivel!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39537726

Project fear is Brexiteer speak for inconvenient truth.

We'll all be driving electric cars soon.

Project fear is the bollix spouted by brain dead remainers.

So, it's ******** to suggest that the £350m per week bonus to the
NHS was simply a lie?

1. Nobody promised £350m
2. It was a serving suggestion by Vote Leave, a cross-party
referendum
team. They aren't in Govt.
3. It never said the *ENTIRE* £350m should go to the NHS - it said
let's fund the NHS instead of sending all that money to Brussels.
So yes, your suggestion *is* ********.

You're really having to scrape the bottom of the barrel. The British
people were well and truly lied to.

No it's only thick remoaners who couldn't understand the message.
The true net cost of membership is £100m a week = £5bn a year.

Plus a lot of money directed where we don't necessarily want it to
go.

That's partly true. However, we have already promised the farmers (the
main recipients) that they'll continue to get the same feather bedding
they are used to.

And the news that we have now offered to pay £50bn in exit costs.
This is all ********?

The Lisbon Treaty, so I read, defines the EU as a person -
responsible
for its own debts. Meaning we should not be paying anything.

Brexiteers seem to be utterly detached from reality.

Plus, our industries will struggle hugely once we are out of the EU,
unless we stay in the customs union.

Must be why they're all lining up to invest here.

Last I heard, investment decisions amounting to £50bn had been put on hold.

Plus, unless we stay in the customs union, we won't be able to have
an open border with the ROI.

Yes we will. We can simply choose not to create one.

We won't be able to have any tariffs, because the goods will simply
come across the border with the ROI. You need to stop the wishful
thinking.

And if so they can go in the opposite direction and we will have free
trade.
--
bert