Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Project fear continues on the Beeb

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
And that is the nub: Remoaners cannot admit to anyone, even themselves,
how badly they have been conned and are still being conned. This is the
dirtiest political fight of my lifetime, and the EU is using everything
it has in a completely selfish immoral and unbelievably vicious
propaganda war, with no regard whatsoever for the citizens it claims to
represent.

There we have it. The likes of you expected the EU to have the UK's best
interests at heart during any exit negotiations. How incredibly naive.
Time to go to university and get a degree in real life.

--
*Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.