Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Project fear continues on the Beeb

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
BUt there is no 'what brexit will mean' single answer. A huge amount
deopends on what teh next goivernment does. If its corbyn, it will be
total economic disater. If it is a cometent tory gov. it could be
economic boom time with high employment and lots of 'immigrants' ****ing
back where they came as their benefits are slashed.

Surely the likes of you want 'benefits' slashed for all? Apart from
yourself, obviously.

Also be interesting to know where this next competent Tory government will
come from. With Boris in charge? Or Gove?

--
*I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.