Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default OT Project fear continues on the Beeb

In article , Bob Eager
writes
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:55:04 +0000, GB wrote:

On 29/11/2017 12:26, Capitol wrote:

****Bear in mind that the corrected voting ratio was 56% Leave and
****44%
stay

Really? Who corrected it?

and that the true current coest of being in the EU with unlimited
immigration is approaching £1B per week!

I have no doubt that unlimited immigration costs money, but I question
whether leaving the EU is the way to deal with it. Particularly as, once
the dust has settled, we'll continue to have unlimited immigration. What
else does an open border with the ROI mean?

Not to mention that, if we have to shore up the economy by doing a trade
deal with India, we'll have to accept a lot more Indian immigrants. Not
that I mind, but it certainly isn't goiung to reduce immigration as
promised.

"Certainly"? Your crystal ball tells you so? Or have you borrowed
Plow****s?
--
bert