Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Project fear continues on the Beeb

On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 10:33:37 +0000, TimW wrote:

On 29/11/17 10:24, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Nightjar
wrote:

On 29-Nov-17 8:36 AM, harry wrote:
What a load of drivel!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39537726

Project fear is Brexiteer speak for inconvenient truth.

The £4300 per person and half million unemployed we were all threatened
with, these represent "truth", do they?

quite possibly.

And that's as much as we know of the future as anything else and from
/ by anyone else (Brexiteers included).

We don't have a crystal ball.

The Brexiteers must have ... and must have all this down on some big
(peer tested) spreadsheet where they know *categorically* just what
everything will cost and how much better off we will all be in the
future (mustn't they?). I mean, who would vote us out with so much
conviction *without* having this all planned out first. We should ask
them exactly what the 'divorce' payments are as I'm guessing no one in
their right mind would vote out 'at any cost' eh, that would be crazy!

But I wonder what was in the government's
reports that they won't publish.

Good question. ;-(

Something so awful that Davis would
rather be accused of Contempt of Parliament than tell us.

It does make you wonder eh. But hey, around 1/3rd of the population
voted out so out it must be ... at any cost and no matter what new
evidence comes to light that might prove leaving to be a complete
disaster for all of us! ;-(

That's 'democracy' (Brexiteer stylee) apparently.

Cheers, T i m