Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Project fear continues on the Beeb

In article ,
bert wrote:
Not to mention that, if we have to shore up the economy by doing a trade
deal with India, we'll have to accept a lot more Indian immigrants. Not
that I mind, but it certainly isn't goiung to reduce immigration as
promised.

"Certainly"? Your crystal ball tells you so? Or have you borrowed
Plow****s?

Another who only follows the parts of the news that suits him. Try getting
your head out of the Express.

When a deal with India was proposed a few months ago, an Indian government
spokesman said on TV it would have to include free movement of labour too.
But you think you know better than him.

--
*Welcome to **** Creek - sorry, we're out of paddles*

Dave Plowman London SW