Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default should the BBC bus in audiences for HIGNFY?

On 06-Dec-16 8:43 AM, Richard wrote:
"Nightjar" wrote in message

On 06-Dec-16 2:07 AM, Bill Wright wrote:

Just watched HIGMNFY tonight. No wonder you are so annnoyed. Your party
getting taken to the cleaners at every turn.

And my party is?

If it was the edition I watched on Dave recently, he must mean the
Labour Party.

Nah. That's your party...

Hardly. I might view some of their aspirations as admirable, but I
wouldn't vote for them. If I had a party, it would be called something
like the Altruistic Capitalist Party - a party dedicated to the idea
that the best way to help the poor is to ensure that the economy is
strong and buoyant and to make sure that everybody get a fair (if not
necessarily equal) share of the spoils. That is why I am opposed to
Brexit - I am convinced that, in the long term, it is going to have the
opposite effect on our economy.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

"Nightjar" wrote in message

[...]

Bet it doesn’t, particularly when the EU implodes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

In article , Rod Speed
wrote:
Hardly. I might view some of their aspirations as admirable, but I
wouldn't vote for them. If I had a party, it would be called something
like the Altruistic Capitalist Party - a party dedicated to the idea
that the best way to help the poor is to ensure that the economy is
strong and buoyant and to make sure that everybody get a fair (if not
necessarily equal) share of the spoils.

That is why I am opposed to Brexit - I am convinced that, in the long
term, it is going to have the opposite effect on our economy.

Bet it doesnt, particularly when the EU implodes.

A quarter of the UK population just forced us *all* to gamble on that!

Jim

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On 07/12/16 12:51, Jim Lesurf wrote:
In article , Rod Speed
wrote:
Hardly. I might view some of their aspirations as admirable, but I
wouldn't vote for them. If I had a party, it would be called something
like the Altruistic Capitalist Party - a party dedicated to the idea
that the best way to help the poor is to ensure that the economy is
strong and buoyant and to make sure that everybody get a fair (if not
necessarily equal) share of the spoils.

That is why I am opposed to Brexit - I am convinced that, in the long
term, it is going to have the opposite effect on our economy.

Bet it doesnt, particularly when the EU implodes.

A quarter of the UK population just forced us *all* to gamble on that!

Well it was better than single bent Prime minister forcing us all to
gable on the reverse.

Jim

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On 07/12/2016 12:51, Jim Lesurf wrote:

A quarter of the UK population just forced us *all* to gamble on that!

Jim

Those who didn't vote don't count. So what you mean is, more than half
gave us to opportunity to have a bright future as an independent country.

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

In message , Bill Wright
writes
On 07/12/2016 12:51, Jim Lesurf wrote:

A quarter of the UK population just forced us *all* to gamble on that!

Jim

Those who didn't vote don't count. So what you mean is, more than half
gave us to opportunity to have a bright future as an independent
country.

If a general election results in an unsatisfactory government,
non-voters can redeem themselves by making sure they do vote next time.
Unfortunately, with this referendum, once we have announced that we're
leaving the EU there can't BE a next time.
--
Ian
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Wed, 7 Dec 2016 16:32:57 +0000
Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Bill Wright
writes
On 07/12/2016 12:51, Jim Lesurf wrote:

A quarter of the UK population just forced us *all* to gamble on that!

Jim

Those who didn't vote don't count. So what you mean is, more than half
gave us to opportunity to have a bright future as an independent
country.

If a general election results in an unsatisfactory government,
non-voters can redeem themselves by making sure they do vote next time.
Unfortunately, with this referendum, once we have announced that we're
leaving the EU there can't BE a next time.

Anyone who didn't vote in the referendum with the months of advance notice
given allowing plenty of time to research the issues along with the
availability of postal voting clearly didn't give a **** one way or the other
and there's little guarantee they'd be any different next time.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry, the way things are going the EU will be busted flush
in a decade.

--
Spud

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Jim Lesurf wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Hardly. I might view some of their aspirations as admirable, but I
wouldn't vote for them. If I had a party, it would be called something
like the Altruistic Capitalist Party - a party dedicated to the idea
that the best way to help the poor is to ensure that the economy is
strong and buoyant and to make sure that everybody get a fair (if not
necessarily equal) share of the spoils.

That is why I am opposed to Brexit - I am convinced that, in the long
term, it is going to have the opposite effect on our economy.

Bet it doesn't, particularly when the EU implodes.

A quarter of the UK population just forced us *all* to gamble on that!

That's the way democracy works. And it’s a lot more than a quarter
of those who were eligible to vote on that particular issue.

It is in fact much less of a financial gamble for
Britain to be out of the EU when the EU implodes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

"Nightjar" wrote in message

On 06-Dec-16 2:07 AM, Bill Wright wrote:

Just watched HIGMNFY tonight. No wonder you are so annnoyed. Your
party
getting taken to the cleaners at every turn.

And my party is?

If it was the edition I watched on Dave recently, he must mean the
Labour Party.

Nah. That's your party...

Hardly. I might view some of their aspirations as admirable, but I wouldn't
vote for them. If I had a party, it would be called something like the
Altruistic Capitalist Party - a party dedicated to the idea that the best
way to help the poor is to ensure that the economy is strong and buoyant
and to make sure that everybody get a fair (if not necessarily equal) share
of the spoils.

Form it then because you'll find that the vast majority of the population
will agree wholeheartedly and you will be able to create utopia. Then again,
perhaps not.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

"Ian Jackson" wrote in message
In message , Bill Wright
writes
On 07/12/2016 12:51, Jim Lesurf wrote:

A quarter of the UK population just forced us *all* to gamble on that!

Jim

Those who didn't vote don't count. So what you mean is, more than half
gave us to opportunity to have a bright future as an independent country.

If a general election results in an unsatisfactory government, non-voters
can redeem themselves by making sure they do vote next time.
Unfortunately, with this referendum, once we have announced that we're
leaving the EU there can't BE a next time.

There can actually. Some PM is free to campaign to
rejoin the EU and even have a referendum on that too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

wrote in message news
On Wed, 7 Dec 2016 16:32:57 +0000
Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Bill Wright
writes
On 07/12/2016 12:51, Jim Lesurf wrote:

A quarter of the UK population just forced us *all* to gamble on that!

Jim

Those who didn't vote don't count. So what you mean is, more than half
gave us to opportunity to have a bright future as an independent
country.

If a general election results in an unsatisfactory government,
non-voters can redeem themselves by making sure they do vote next time.
Unfortunately, with this referendum, once we have announced that we're
leaving the EU there can't BE a next time.

Anyone who didn't vote in the referendum with the months of advance
notice given allowing plenty of time to research the issues along with the
availability of postal voting clearly didn't give a **** one way or the
other

Quite a few of them may have decided that the referendum
would fail and kicked themselves when it didn’t.

and there's little guarantee they'd be any different next time.

Those that didn’t vote because they had decided
that the referendum would fail clearly would.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry, the way things are
going the EU will be busted flush in a decade.

Going to be interesting to see how it goes.

It might just be the eurozone that fails and we might
see a return to just a free trade area with the free
movement of people binned because of the problem
with immigrants from outside the EU and maybe
even the radically undemocratic organisation fixed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

"Richard" wrote in message
news

"Nightjar" wrote in message

On 06-Dec-16 2:07 AM, Bill Wright wrote:

Just watched HIGMNFY tonight. No wonder you are so annnoyed. Your
party
getting taken to the cleaners at every turn.

And my party is?

If it was the edition I watched on Dave recently, he must mean the
Labour Party.

Nah. That's your party...

Hardly. I might view some of their aspirations as admirable, but I
wouldn't vote for them. If I had a party, it would be called something
like the Altruistic Capitalist Party - a party dedicated to the idea that
the best way to help the poor is to ensure that the economy is strong and
buoyant and to make sure that everybody get a fair (if not necessarily
equal) share of the spoils.

Form it then because you'll find that the vast majority of the population
will agree wholeheartedly

I doubt it. Bet they couldn’t even agree on a
fair (if not necessarily equal) share of the spoils.

and you will be able to create utopia.

Nope, at most a generally agreed on consensus.

Then again, perhaps not.

Absolutely certainly not in fact.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

"Nightjar" wrote in message

[...]

Any new party, however well supported, is going to take decades to be in
a position to form a government, so I wouldn't be around to see it.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On 07/12/2016 16:32, Ian Jackson wrote:

If a general election results in an unsatisfactory government,
non-voters can redeem themselves by making sure they do vote next time.
Unfortunately, with this referendum, once we have announced that we're
leaving the EU there can't BE a next time.

In that respect it mirrors many of life's important decisions.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Thu, 8 Dec 2016 05:17:34 +1100
"Rod Speed" wrote:
wrote in message news
On Wed, 7 Dec 2016 16:32:57 +0000
Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Bill Wright
writes
[...]

And quite a number who decided it would succeed anyway so didn't bother either.

and there's little guarantee they'd be any different next time.

Those that didn’t vote because they had decided
that the referendum would fail clearly would.

I doubt it. There's always a large group of people who never vote no matter
what.

--
Spud

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Thu, 8 Dec 2016 01:40:33 +0000
Bill Wright wrote:
On 07/12/2016 16:32, Ian Jackson wrote:

If a general election results in an unsatisfactory government,
non-voters can redeem themselves by making sure they do vote next time.
Unfortunately, with this referendum, once we have announced that we're
leaving the EU there can't BE a next time.

In that respect it mirrors many of life's important decisions.

Its all a bit scary for some kidults, they can't handle it poor things. Perhaps
they should go for a lie down in their safe space and just hug their teddy bear.

--
Spud

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Ian Jackson wrote
Bill Wright wrote
Jim Lesurf wrote

[...]

More fool you.

There's always a large group of people who never vote no matter what.

Those clearly weren't the ones I made that comment about.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 7 December 2016 16:42:28 UTC, wrote:
On Wed, 7 Dec 2016 16:32:57 +0000
Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Bill Wright
writes
On 07/12/2016 12:51, Jim Lesurf wrote:

A quarter of the UK population just forced us *all* to gamble on that!

Jim

Those who didn't vote don't count. So what you mean is, more than half
gave us to opportunity to have a bright future as an independent
country.

If a general election results in an unsatisfactory government,
non-voters can redeem themselves by making sure they do vote next time.
Unfortunately, with this referendum, once we have announced that we're
leaving the EU there can't BE a next time.

Anyone who didn't vote in the referendum with the months of advance notice
given allowing plenty of time to research the issues

well there were so many conflicting issues from both sides even the ability to read simple text was suspended.

along with the
availability of postal voting clearly.

Ostal voting allows to to post before you =have all teh informatiin you might need for deciding that;'s all.
It;s lioke deciding who you want to win on the X-factor before you listen to all contestants.

didn't give a **** one way or the other
and there's little guarantee they'd be any different next time.

I don;t think that's true if peole did give a **** they'd vote.
if they are happy the way things are they are less likely to vote than someone that isnlt happy with the way things are, that's common sense or should be.
It's like the vegan new fivers thing.

I couldn't care less so I didn't complain so I'm happy to use the new fivers only those not happy made their voices heard.
All I said on facebook was that I couldnlt understand why they used animals as it doesnlt make the new fivers taste any better and that is the usual reason for adding animal fats, so what was the point .

Anyway, I wouldn't worry, the way things are going the EU will be busted flush
in a decade.

Most likely but I'm not sure whether we'e better of leaving the ship before the water goes above the plimsoll line or wait until it's well over the deck and yuor paddling in it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Thu, 8 Dec 2016 21:09:59 +1100
"Rod Speed" wrote:
wrote
Quite a few of them may have decided that the referendum
would fail and kicked themselves when it didn’t.

And quite a number who decided it would
succeed anyway so didn't bother either.

I doubt it.

Really? Whats the difference then?

and there's little guarantee they'd be any different next time.

Those that didn’t vote because they had decided
that the referendum would fail clearly would.

I doubt it.

More fool you.

If they really cared they would have voted.

There's always a large group of people who never vote no matter what.

Those clearly weren't the ones I made that comment about.

You seem to think there were a lot of closet remainers who casually assumed
remain would win so didn't bother voting. I happen to disagree.

--
Spud

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

wrote:
On 07/12/2016 16:32, Ian Jackson wrote:

If a general election results in an unsatisfactory government,
non-voters can redeem themselves by making sure they do vote next

time.
Unfortunately, with this referendum, once we have announced that

we're
leaving the EU there can't BE a next time.

In that respect it mirrors many of life's important decisions.

The idea you can always learn from your mistakes falls as either
events don't repeat themselves or not in a recognisable way.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
wrote

Quite a few of them may have decided that the referendum
would fail and kicked themselves when it didn’t.

And quite a number who decided it would
succeed anyway so didn't bother either.

I doubt it.

Really?

Yes, really.

Whats the difference then?

That far fewer would have expected the referendum
to succeed do they didn’t need to bother to vote.

and there's little guarantee they'd be any different next time.

Those that didn’t vote because they had decided
that the referendum would fail clearly would.

I doubt it.

More fool you.

If they really cared they would have voted.

Wrong. Plenty have enough of a clue to have
noticed that their vote is completely irrelevant.

There's always a large group of people who never vote no matter what.

Those clearly weren't the ones I made that comment about.

You seem to think there were a lot of closet remainers who
casually assumed remain would win so didn't bother voting.

Never ever said anything remotely like that and
didn’t even mention closet anything either.

I happen to disagree.

Having fun thrashing that straw man ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Thu, 8 Dec 2016 21:53:42 +1100
"Rod Speed" wrote:
Yes, really.

Then you're a little bit naive IMO.

If they really cared they would have voted.

Wrong. Plenty have enough of a clue to have
noticed that their vote is completely irrelevant.

Umm, it was a yes/no referendum so unlike first past the post all votes
were relevant to the outcome.

You seem to think there were a lot of closet remainers who
casually assumed remain would win so didn't bother voting.

Never ever said anything remotely like that and
didn’t even mention closet anything either.

Really? So what exactly does:

"Quite a few of them may have decided that the referendum
would fail and kicked themselves when it didn't"

mean then? Perhaps you're not talking about remainers there, which is odd given
the "would fail and kicked themselves" phrase? Or are you going to claim you
didn't actually write that, it was an imposter?

I happen to disagree.

Having fun thrashing that straw man ?

Better than thrashing around like a fish on a hook which you're doing a nice
impression of at the moment.

--
Spud

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On 08/12/2016 10:47, Max Demian wrote:

The idea you can always learn from your mistakes falls as either events
don't repeat themselves or not in a recognisable way.

But humans have an uncanny ability to generalise productively. After
years of trading I gradually learnt to be especially wary of any member
of certain social and ethnic groups, whether or not I had encountered
the individuals in question. Some call this racism; I call it pragmatism
born of evolution.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 8 December 2016 15:18:20 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
On 08/12/2016 10:47, Max Demian wrote:

The idea you can always learn from your mistakes falls as either events
don't repeat themselves or not in a recognisable way.

But humans have an uncanny ability to generalise productively. After
years of trading I gradually learnt to be especially wary of any member
of certain social and ethnic groups, whether or not I had encountered
the individuals in question. Some call this racism; I call it pragmatism
born of evolution.

Yes only the obsevant realise this if you go to certain countries bargaining is far more ingrained in the culture than it is in the uk. So when you price a job up finish it and tehn expect to get teh full price yuo quoted and agreed on some cultures and indiviuals of course see it as a new bargaining point and wonlt pay in full or expect extra work done for no extra pay.
Once yuo realise this you add the amount that wil be bargained away to the original quoted price.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
On 08/12/2016 10:47, Max Demian wrote:

The idea you can always learn from your mistakes falls as either events
don't repeat themselves or not in a recognisable way.

But humans have an uncanny ability to generalise productively. After
years of trading I gradually learnt to be especially wary of any member
of certain social and ethnic groups, whether or not I had encountered
the individuals in question. Some call this racism; I call it pragmatism
born of evolution.

And many of us are very wary of aerial riggers of any nationality. They
seem to be generally con artists.

--
*Gravity is a myth, the earth sucks *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

"Nightjar" wrote in message

On 06-Dec-16 2:07 AM, Bill Wright wrote:

Just watched HIGMNFY tonight. No wonder you are so annnoyed. Your
party
getting taken to the cleaners at every turn.

And my party is?

If it was the edition I watched on Dave recently, he must mean the
Labour Party.

Nah. That's your party...

Hardly. I might view some of their aspirations as admirable, but I
wouldn't vote for them. If I had a party, it would be called something
like the Altruistic Capitalist Party - a party dedicated to the idea that
the best way to help the poor is to ensure that the economy is strong and
buoyant and to make sure that everybody get a fair (if not necessarily
equal) share of the spoils.

what a shame there isn't such a party to vote for

That is why I am opposed to Brexit - I am convinced that, in the long
term, it is going to have the opposite effect on our economy.

which is why some (many) took a risk on this

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
On 08/12/2016 10:47, Max Demian wrote:

The idea you can always learn from your mistakes falls as either
events don't repeat themselves or not in a recognisable way.

But humans have an uncanny ability to generalise productively. After
years of trading I gradually learnt to be especially wary of any member
of certain social and ethnic groups, whether or not I had encountered
the individuals in question. Some call this racism; I call it
pragmatism born of evolution.

And many of us are very wary of aerial riggers of any nationality. They
seem to be generally con artists.

"out of work window cleaners with a spare ladder" was one way of referring
to many of them.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
charles wrote:
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
On 08/12/2016 10:47, Max Demian wrote:

The idea you can always learn from your mistakes falls as either
events don't repeat themselves or not in a recognisable way.

But humans have an uncanny ability to generalise productively. After
years of trading I gradually learnt to be especially wary of any
member of certain social and ethnic groups, whether or not I had
encountered the individuals in question. Some call this racism; I
call it pragmatism born of evolution.

And many of us are very wary of aerial riggers of any nationality.
They seem to be generally con artists.

"out of work window cleaners with a spare ladder" was one way of
referring to many of them.

True. Decent window cleaners can make a very good living. But more
difficult to con the client.

"Can drive a van and climb a ladder' was how I heard aerial riggers
described.

--
*I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Yes, really.

Then you're a little bit naive IMO.

We'll see...

If they really cared they would have voted.

Wrong. Plenty have enough of a clue to have
noticed that their vote is completely irrelevant.

Umm, it was a yes/no referendum so unlike first
past the post all votes were relevant to the outcome.

Wrong if they have decided that the result wont be close.

You seem to think there were a lot of closet remainers who
casually assumed remain would win so didn't bother voting.

Never ever said anything remotely like that and
didn’t even mention closet anything either.

Really?

Yes, really.

So what exactly does:

"Quite a few of them may have decided that the referendum
would fail and kicked themselves when it didn't"

mean then?

Quite a few isnt the same thing as a lot, stupid.

And still no mention of any closet either.

Perhaps you're not talking about remainers there, which is
odd given the "would fail and kicked themselves" phrase?

Having fun thrashing yet another straw man ?

Or are you going to claim you didn't
actually write that, it was an imposter?

Yet another straw man.

I happen to disagree.

Having fun thrashing that straw man ?

Better than thrashing around like a fish on a hook
which you're doing a nice impression of at the moment.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed psychotic fantasys,
tollboy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On 08/12/16 17:18, Bill Wright wrote:
On 08/12/2016 10:47, Max Demian wrote:

The idea you can always learn from your mistakes falls as either events
don't repeat themselves or not in a recognisable way.

But humans have an uncanny ability to generalise productively. After
years of trading I gradually learnt to be especially wary of any member
of certain social and ethnic groups, whether or not I had encountered
the individuals in question. Some call this racism; I call it pragmatism
born of evolution.

Your friend gets bitten by a snake and dies.

You see a snake behind your baby daughter.

Do you:

- take a picture, rush to a computer and look it up in the Internet to
see if its venomous?
or:
- engage in an internal moral dialogue about the sanctity of life, and
the right of a snake to exist, even if at the expense of your baby daughter?
or:
- grab a big stick and smash its ****ing head in?

I maintain your genes will propagate better if you choose the latter
strategy, every time. Innocent snakes may well die. That's THEIR problem
for not being immediately recognisable as the 'OK' sort of snakes.

How many people eat wild mushrooms having picked them, on the basis that
they have positively identified them?

Almost no one. They eat shop bought ones, because someone else has done
that job for them.

It's a life and death struggle out there.

And prejudice is how we can act fast enough to stay alive.

All muslims may not be out to get me, but if the ones that aren't walk
around looking like the ones that are, I'm going to get me a big stick....

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/12/16 17:46, whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

I see you have been to France.

Small business man: "Here are my tax returns"
Government inspector: "Ok, I've added 50% for the cash income that you
didn't declare"
Small business man: "I dont deal in cash"#
Government inspector looks pityingly: "Pull the other one - everyone
deals in cash: Ok then 35%"
Small business man: "I don't deal in cash"
Government inspector: "30% or a fine and possibly jail"
Small business man: "I don't deal in cash: And I don't deal in
extortion, or bribes. I'm going back to England."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
[...]

Using that silly line you would beat anyone who ever approaches
you to death with that big stick, because some have been killed
by someone they have come across on the street.

In spades with those in your own household.

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Fri, 9 Dec 2016 05:40:05 +1100
"Rod Speed" wrote:
Umm, it was a yes/no referendum so unlike first
past the post all votes were relevant to the outcome.

Wrong if they have decided that the result wont be close.

What a pile of steaming BS.

Never ever said anything remotely like that and
didn’t even mention closet anything either.

Really?

Yes, really.

Impressive, you can't even remember what you wrote or be bothered to go back
and check.

"Quite a few of them may have decided that the referendum
would fail and kicked themselves when it didn't"

mean then?

Quite a few isnt the same thing as a lot, stupid.

Did you need an electron microscope to split those hairs? Or did you just get
caught out, yes, I think the latter and now you're furiously back pedalling
frankly with little effect.

And still no mention of any closet either.

Google "figure of speech". You know how to use google don't you? No? Well
here you go cupcake:

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=figure+of+speech

Better than thrashing around like a fish on a hook
which you're doing a nice impression of at the moment.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed psychotic fantasys,
tollboy.

Tollboy? Is that some l337 h4ck3r phrasiology or just something you pulled out
your backside to try and sound cool? Hmm, I wonder...

--
Spud

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Umm, it was a yes/no referendum so unlike first
past the post all votes were relevant to the outcome.

Wrong if they have decided that the result wont be close.

What a pile of steaming BS.

You're too hard on yourself...

Never ever said anything remotely like that and
didn’t even mention closet anything either.

Really?

Yes, really.

Impressive, you can't even remember what you wrote

I know what I wrote, troll child.

or be bothered to go back and check.

Don’t need to, troll child.

"Quite a few of them may have decided that the referendum
would fail and kicked themselves when it didn't"

mean then?

Quite a few isnt the same thing as a lot, stupid.

Did you need an electron microscope to split those hairs?

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag, troll child.

Or did you just get caught out,

Nope.

yes, I think the latter and now you're furiously
back pedalling frankly with little effect.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag, troll child.

And still no mention of any closet either.

reams of your desperate attempt to bull**** your way out
of your predicament flushed where it belongs, troll child

Better than thrashing around like a fish on a hook
which you're doing a nice impression of at the moment.

Just another of your pathetic little drug
crazed psychotic fantasys, tollboy.

reams of your desperate attempt to bull**** your way out
of your predicament flushed where it belongs, troll child

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Fri, 9 Dec 2016 21:15:39 +1100
"Rod Speed" wrote:
wrote
Impressive, you can't even remember what you wrote

I know what I wrote, troll child.

Now now, don't listen to that little voice in your head again, you know what
nursey told you!

Did you need an electron microscope to split those hairs?

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag, troll child.

Odd then how the in the sphere of usenet arguments and trolling you're coming
across as a rank amateur

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag, troll child.

Wow, cut and paste. Really pull out all the stops why don't you. Did we run
out of ideas after the 3nd sentence? Poor sausage.

I think you need to go back to Usenet school, F (fail) for you on your score
card today.

--
Spud

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Some pathetic excuse for a troll child desperately cowering behind
wrote just the **** you'd expect from a
desperately cowering troll child.